Post by MuchoBulls »

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/4 ... ormat.html

Sucks to be the Lightning and the Panthers
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Realignment news

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No, not really. Those Original Six teams visiting their barns and those full arenas will likely sooth their sorrows when it comes to travel. And at least they aren't crossing time zones, unlike the Wings and Blue Jackets and Preds all these years.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Getting Montreal, Toronto and Boston 3 times a season will be big. There is also a decent amount of Sabre fans in this area.

I should have said it sucks for them with the extra travel.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:I should have said it sucks for them with the extra travel.
I still don't think it will be a big deal. It's not like they're flying commercial coach. Sure, they'll be logging more flight hours, but they're still staying in the eastern time zone.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm most excited about what this does for playoffs...brings back the old-school division playoffs where you have to get through two rounds within your division and then the re-seeded semifinals where you can possibly play a team any conference in the semis and the Cup finals. From an attendance standpoint, you get to see every team in your arena at least once...another positive.