Re: Mace, just, for you:

Post by Mace »

Thanks, Adel. Damn, the truth hurts sometimes. :LOL:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Yes, he's Albert Pujols but what do they do with Morales and Trumbo? If they had depth at a position, it was a 1B. I'd imagine Morales is now expendable...try to flip him for pitching. They've been lacking a legit power bat since they had the aging Vlad Guerrero...obviously, that's a major upgrade to be able to throw him in the 3-hole every day and then can spot him a day-off in the field and DH him. It puts them back in the discussion of best team in the AL West.

The obvious next guy to move is Prince...can he command any where near $200 million? He's younger that Albert...he'll be able to at least command the same length on a deal. 8 years/$150 million (over $18 million per). Cabrera signed for 8 years/$153 million (I think), Gonzalez signed for 7 years/$153 million and Teixeira was 8 year for $180 million (I think) but factor in the idiot Yankee markup. I don't put him above Cabrera...I'd say it's Albert and Miggy as the top 2 at the position with Gonzalez in the neighborhood. Fielder shouldn't expect more than any of those three.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Shoalzie wrote:It puts them back in the discussion of best team in the AL West.

The Halos did also sign Wilson...buried in the Pujols story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-angels-pujols

Frankly, I think Wilson is overrated but the Angels taking away a top starter from their division foe...it's something. The Rangers are overloaded with lefties so I don't think it's that big of a loss for them...especially if Ogando can be stretched out more and Feliz can make the transition from the closer role.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

WORST contract in the history of Professional Sports.

The guy is breaking down, his stats coming down, he still has a tear in his elbow, issues with his feet, and he is probably 3 years older than his birth certificate says.

I feared the cardinals signing him for 10 years, and 220mil. Then heard news as it broke, and screamed out for joy.

If he lasts 4 years, i'll be shocked, and you will still owe him 6 more years at 25mil per. You do not give a 32 year old, a 10 year deal, where all money is guaranteed. Horrible move!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Adelpiero wrote:WORST contract in the history of Professional Sports.
Vernon Wells has company now.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

If they can keep healthy enough and get him 550-575 at bats, he'll make a difference. Obviously, he won't see the end of that contract but 4 or 5 years of his 35-40 HR, 110+ RBI and .315+ AVG plus he'll draw around 100 walks and score 100 runs...he's really the only guy in baseball that you know can put those numbers up every year. They had a broken down Matt Holliday and old ass Lance Berkman hitting around him...throw a rising star like Trumbo and either Morales or Hunter around him, he'll still get you near those numbers. Plus, they've got a strong 4-man rotation but with a shaky bullpen.

I don't buy the talking heads saying they're THE World Series favorite now. I still like the Rangers a little more than them...better lineup top-to-bottom, a serviceable rotation and prior to Game 6, a strong bullpen. The Halos definitely have the edge at manager...Scoiscia is still one of the best skippers in baseball. I'll call it a 3-horse race in the AL right now between Texas, the Angels and the Tigers. The Yankees need to add another starter. I think the Valentine experiment is going to backfire in Boston but they've got enough talent to get around 90 wins. Tampa overachieved and took advantage of the Sox collapse and I really am not sold on the Indians, even when healthy...they overpaid for Jimenez.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Bob nightengal running his mouth about MLB super teams.

Hey bob, ask those super teams who has the Silver, fucktard.

11 in 11, bitches
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Bob is a bitch to anyone who wants to leak spin. Everything he writes makes me wonder what agent is feeding him and what are they trying to accomplish.
why is my neighborhood on fire