Bobby Petrino's Hypocrisy

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Bobby Petrino's Hypocrisy

Post by Van »

Sam, you realize of course that this is impossible. It's the SEC, where no one ever runs it up on their opponents. Had Miles and Petrino done such heinous things they never would've been able to leave the stadium without someone blowing their heads off.

A reliable SEC source told me this.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

petrino is a scum bag, but he can coach, and recruit, so he will be in Fayetteville for a long time.

i'd expect nothing less, from him.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Petrino may be a douche but why is the writer suggesting Arkansas should shut down its offense up 21 with 20 minutes to go?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:Had Miles and Petrino done such heinous things they never would've been able to leave the stadium without someone blowing their heads off.

A reliable SEC source told me this.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wow, that's a lot of hate.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:I would have paid $100k to have seen Les deck that waste of human shit. If Petrino were to be assassinated, I would seriously laugh. I would stick Petrino in the same class as Jerry Sandusky & Michael Jackson.
Despite your unintentional fun-nay, you are a sad sack of shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Wow, that's a lot of hate.
probably had to share one of his donuts with someone.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Petrino ran up the score on us a couple of times, so we returned the favor back a couple of times as well.

Fuck that asshole.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Petrino may be a douche but why is the writer suggesting Arkansas should shut down its offense up 21 with 20 minutes to go?
I don't think anybody would suggest that Arkansas (or any other team) shut their offense down, but when you're comfortably ahead, maybe that's the time for the second and third team players to be getting some serious playing time....and that may have been the case (but knowing Petrino's history, I doubt it)....if there were pine riders in the game at that time, a coach certainly can't tell second or third string players not to play hard-that would be ridiculous...it's the opposing teams responsibility to stop them...

but if Petrino had his first team guys in, and they're still winging the ball, then yeah, that would definitely register on the douchebag meter...
get out, get out while there's still time