Will Gary Pinkel suspend himself...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Will Gary Pinkel suspend himself...

Post by Left Seater »

Should he?

Just last season he had two players arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. Ebner was suspended for the first two games of the season as was Brinkley. So if two games is the standard punishment for an arrest on the suspicion of DWI, will Pinkel give himself the same suspension? Will the school?

Granted, this hasn't made its way thru the court system yet, but neither had Ebner's or Brinkley's cases when they were suspended.

From my standpoint, Pinkel has to suspend himself, or he can't hand out any future discipline. Why should he get off easier than his players?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Will Gary Pinkel suspend himself...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Why should he get off easier than his players?
Do you really have to ask?

Sincerely,

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

If anybody suspends Gary Pinkel, it should be his boss, AD Mike Alden.

And yes, he should be suspended.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Suspended for at least 1 game(KU game still undecided)

Loss of pay for TT game, money donated to local charity.

Wages froze for 2012-2013 season(would of had a bump in pay next season)

No Bowl bonus, bonus has been forfeited, by his arrest

Reprimanded

I believe this will cost him close to 300K, in the end, with No bowl bonus, games pay, and pay freeze.

They do not play in Boone County. They will take you down, regardless of who you are, or how much your worth. Even the campus police play no games, they took down old billionaire Bill Laurie. And Coach Walker, last season.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

talk about swift and sure punishment...

proud of them for handling it so quickly, cleanly, decisively.

LMAO at Tigerboard right now. Half of them want him fired or imprisoned, the other half want to know which lot he's tailgating in this Saturday.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:the other half want to know which lot he's tailgating in this Saturday.
IN.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's cliche, but I will never understand why guys as rich as Pinkel just don't pay someone to either drive them home or pay for a cab or limo. I know, they think they will get away with it. But as adel mentioned, this is gonna cost him $300k.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Adelpiero wrote: No Bowl bonus, bonus has been forfeited, by his arrest.
about that, they need to qualify for a Bowl first and this fuckup doesn't help in that regard.

TT beat OU in Norman, think lightening can't strike twice?

and kansas could lose every game all season 99-0 and yet still manage to get their miniscule beaks up for Mizzou at Arrowhead.... especially this year, most likely the last time these two hated 100 year rivals face each other as conference foes.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Adelpiero wrote:Suspended for at least 1 game(KU game still undecided)

Reprimanded

I believe this will cost him close to 300K, in the end, with No bowl bonus, games pay, and pay freeze.
Is this speculation or a done deal?
If this is his penalty, props to Mizzou's Admins. and/or BOTs.
Mizzou saved some cash in the process. (Give him another barkeep.)
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Cornhusker wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:Suspended for at least 1 game(KU game still undecided)

Reprimanded

Is this speculation or a done deal?
If this is his penalty, props to Mizzou's Admins. and/or BOTs.
Mizzou saved some cash in the process. (Give him another barkeep.)
Done Deal

Only thing pending, is Winning 1 more game, to qualify for Bowl game, thus he gives up his Bowl Bonus.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
War Wagon wrote:the other half want to know which lot he's tailgating in this Saturday.
IN.

Someone in Ames or even just Iowa needs to do a "Where is she now" story on her. Maybe Noj=bitch can do one considering it's his alma mater.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

This just in, syracuse basketball coach molested this dude for years. WOW! Looks like colleges are coming under a national witchhunt now, get ready, cause its gonna get worse, much worse.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:and kansas could lose every game all season 99-0 and yet still manage to get their miniscule beaks up for Mizzou at Arrowhead.... especially this year, most likely the last time these two hated 100 year rivals face each other as conference foes.
I wouldn't bet on that just yet. I'm thinking Missouri's departure from the Big XII will be tied into West Virginia joining the Big XII. West Virginia and the Big East are in litigation over the timing of West Virginia's exit from the Big East. West Virginia wants to leave next year, the Big East doesn't want to release them until 2014. Big East by-laws require a 27-month waiting period before leaving the conference. Considering that it was WVU's counsel's office which wrote those particular by-laws, good luck to West Virginia in that challenge.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:
Just think, though. Jon more than likely doesn't have to stuff quarters in his washing machine like you do. :grin:
Washing machine smack. Did you read that in Sandusky's grand jury report? The one you just discovered?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Props to Mizzou for the quick action. Still think it should have been at least two games as that is what players get for the same thing.

Terry,

Yes the by laws say a 27 month exit, but we also should know by now that by laws are just the starting point for the negotiations. The real reason the Big East is pushing so hard on this is because they need them to keep their AQ statusbfor the BCS. Hell the AD at Providence has already said that the conference should negotiate an amount with West Virginia that would allow the Mountaineers to buy down the exit notification. When pressed he said the same should be offered to Syracuse and PItt. Granted I understand this is coming from a "basketball" school, but if one feels this way, then others prolly do to.

The last thing the Big East needs is for Pitt or WVU to win the football title the next few years and then leave. It will strengthen the case for them to loose the AQ. Even worse would be for one of them to win the Basketball title over that time frame.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Someone in Ames or even just Iowa needs to do a "Where is she now" story on her.
Well, if they do, they're gonna have to start their investigation in Missouri. That infamous pic was snapped at an off-campus, post-game party in Columbia...
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

MU could have gone with the two games without fear. Bernie Lomax could win that game for MU next Saturday. Hell, he could play QB.