"The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining..."

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

"The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining..."

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

"...to do."

Former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky was arrested yesterday and arraigned for the sexual abuse of eight youngsters, who he gained access to them through, The Second Mile, an at-risk youth program. The attorney general has filed 40 criminal counts against him on this case.

"Here you’ve got Paterno, Curley and Schultz being told of Sandusky having anal sex with a 10-year old boy and nobody reported this the police. I wasn’t there and I can say what happened but this surely doesn’t look good."

WTF?

What is wrong with you people?

:shock:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: "The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining

Post by War Wagon »

You got glassdicked by bradhusker, Marty.

Congrats.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:You got glassdicked by bradhusker, Marty.

Congrats.
I don't think that is so terrible. To know bradhusker already took care of the topic would mean he would to have actually opened a bradhusker thread.
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

or have clicked on the CFB forum and seen 30 replies.

Marty is the Nancy Grace of T1B, god bless him.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
War Wagon wrote:You got glassdicked by bradhusker, Marty.

Congrats.
I don't think that is so terrible. To know bradhusker already took care of the topic would mean he would to have actually opened a bradhusker thread.
hey, Dont knock it till you've tried it, some of my threads are iconic in nature.

What ticks me off is this, Joe Pa is not the HEAD GUY here, there are people over him. SO, once he reported the situation to a higher authority at the university, THATS IT, he is done.
Contrary to popular belief, Joe Pa is not the BOSS.
Joe Pa did not walk in on the actual sodomy in progress. He was told of the situation, secondhand.
THEN, he did the correct thing and report the incident to his boss.
ONCE he did this, in my view, he is now out of the situation. The AD and the president of the university should have reported this incident to the correct authorities.
Why in FUCKS name should Joe Pa go to the police? its not his place to do so, unless he actually saw a crime in progress.
He did the correct thing here, so I am not willing to hang an 84 yr old man out to dry.
In any chain of command, when you hear information of a crime, you immediately report it to your superior, this is proper protocol, and should be followed in any workplace.
WHY all this sudden bloodlust for Jo Pa? He reported this to his superior, thats it, he is done.
period.
If someone comes to me at work, and tells me that they saw another employee stick their dick in the receptionist's ass, then go from the asss directly to her mouth, I would be responsible to report this to my superior, which I would promptly do.
Once my boss gets the lowdown from me, THATS IT. Legally, I am done here.
And the reason I am absolved from any legal action against me, is because I wasnt witness to the actual ATM, (for you idiots in here, thats "ass to mouth")

GOT IT NOW?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

you just don't know when to stfu, do you brad?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Hey - don't knock Nancy! She's from where I live!*

The fattest and least educated place on the planet ???

I was flipping channels between games and came upon " Dancing with the freaks"... and thought she ate her last two partners... only to go down on Cher's kid to quench
her hunger.

I don't think I've seen a fatter pig than Man-cy Grace...

ImageImage
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:She's a real pile of steaming shit, M2.

You claimed her... Tubby.

Papa Willie wrote:Hey - don't knock Nancy! She's from where I live!*
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

bradhusker wrote: hey, Dont knock it till you've tried it,
this should of been a PM to Diego, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:"Here you’ve got Paterno, Curley and Schultz...
Sounds about right.

Paterno

Curley

Schultz
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Hey Cuda, when are you going to break out one of your "funny" trolls? I'm not sure who is worse, you or the handler of the bradhusker troll that needs to just stop.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

bradhusker wrote:Joe Pa did not walk in on the actual sodomy in progress. He was told of the situation, secondhand.
No. The correct thing to do is report it to the police, you idiot.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

And let me add something here. You and Dins are just alike. The cops catch a grown man in an internet sting operation trying to hook up with what he believes is a child and what does he want to do to the perp? Nothing. And in this case, an eyewitness to a child rape...let me repeat that...a child rape, tells Paterno what he saw and you think it's cool that he tells his boss and nothing more? Neither one of you should ever be allowed to have children. And if you already do, I feel sorry for them. Seriously.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Joe Pa should have insisted that the person telling him go directly to the police, or do it himself.

child rape is not football or university bidness.

if he had this info and did nothing other than pass it along to university officials, he should face charges and get shitcanned.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

A snippet from the best piece of editorial comment I've yet seen on the matter.
As a journalist, of course, you're taught to be skeptical of everything, and in college, we tried our damndest at the college newspaper to cover Penn State football like professional journalists did. At one point, a talented young reporter thought she'd caught Paterno in a loophole regarding the housing policy at the school, but nothing much ever came of it. Most of the time, Joe got what he wanted. We grew older, and we came to understand one of the central truths of human nature, which is that when you brush up against a truly powerful force, it is never quite as benevolent as you imagined it to be. In order to acquire power, you have to be at least a little ruthless. All you can hope for is that those who do acquire power operate by some sort of rough ethical standard, and even if I no longer deified Paterno, I continued to believe that the monolith I'd grown up inside was essentially a force for good. They did things I found untoward, but I always presumed they did them for the right reasons.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/720 ... penn-state
Weinreb gets directly to the heart of the matter. Power, in all of its forms is inherently unsafe. It conveys the ability to compel others against their wishes. It conveys the ability to get away with things the average person would never dream of. And worst of all, when the kind of absolute power that folks like Joe Paterno had within the domain of Penn State University becomes UNQUESTIONED absolute power, there is nobody left willing to sound the alarm when a truly heinous abuse of power like say, a long time assistant raping boys in the shower becomes the matter of a system wide cover up.

It is more than a little instructive to note that a local high school turned Sandusky in. If he had just kept his sodomy confined to the PSU campus, he might still be getting away with it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Python wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Joe Pa did not walk in on the actual sodomy in progress. He was told of the situation, secondhand.
No. The correct thing to do is report it to the police, you idiot.
HEY MORON~
If you come to me at work, and tell me that you saw another employee being raped several days ago, I MUST report this to my BOSS! Its your job to have called 911 at the time. Sure I could call the police, BUT, since I didnt witness the incident, I must first notify my superior, before I do a damm thing.
SO again, YOU ARE WRONG. The only time you call the police or 911 FIRST, is when you are the firsthand witness to a crime in progress.
In Joe Pa's case, he was given information of a crime that allegedly took place at work, HIS CORRECT ACTION is to report it to his BOSS. Its common sense when hearing of alleged incidents, im laughing at your stupidity on this matter.
YOU FUCKIN IDIOT.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Brad, let me say this again in all seriousness. I pray you don't have kids or that you even have access to kids in any manner. This is not intended to be "smack" either. God help any child that you might be responsible for taking care of. You don't get it.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

YOU fuckin shitforbrains idiot. If I get alleged info of a crime at work, I must immediately report it to the BOSS, its common sense 101.
If I directly see a crime taking place?? YES, call 911 or the police immediately.
WHAT is your major malfunction here? you idiot.
You are the dumbest fag moron ive ever seeen, dont tell me the proper protocol here. Ive just told you, ive instructed you on the proper protocol, so thank me, and get the fuck out.
Imagine, I here info on a crime at work, which took place a week ago. Why the fuck would I call the cops, before I report this info to the bosss?
Anyone with half a brain immediately reports the information to the boss.
NOW, if I witness a crime myself at work, then of course I call the cops, or step in with my great strength and stop the assault.
See, I have the option of calling the cops, or, since I am as big as a gorilla, I can actually be a hero and stop the sodomy myself.
YOU? a small girly fag like you could only run and scream, or be sodomized yourself.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Python wrote:Brad, let me say this again in all seriousness. I pray you don't have kids or that you even have access to kids in any manner. This is not intended to be "smack" either. God help any child that you might be responsible for taking care of. You don't get it.
PYTHON,
all kidding aside, but, YOU DONT GET IT"
this isnt smack,
There is a huge difference between being "at work", and hearing information from another employee.
and being at home or elsewhere.
And, there is a huge difference in being a 'FOOL', and a smart individual.
You seem to be a fool, who does NOT listen.
AT WORK, if an employee comes to me with info regarding a crime he saw a week ago, I IMMEDIATELY report this to my boss. The idiot who alledgedly saw a crime in progress should have dialed 911.
THAT SAID, since I am at my job, the correct thing to do is immediately report to the boss the info I was given.
For you to not understand this common sense is disturbing.
Its like your brain is not functioning like a normal brain.
I pity you.
Now, if I am at my home, and someone comes to me with info of a child in danger? 911 is called asap.
CAN you not understand even basic common sense?
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Oh, you're trolling. I get it now. Nevermind.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:And, there is a huge difference in being a 'FOOL', and a smart individual.
Your definition of "smart" behavior is exactly how fifteen years of kiddie rape was allowed to occur you mind-numbingly stupid person.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

R-Jack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:And, there is a huge difference in being a 'FOOL', and a smart individual.
Your definition of "smart" behavior is exactly how fifteen years of kiddie rape was allowed to occur you mind-numbingly stupid person.
UM....Jack, the BUCK STOPS at the AD and the president of the university.
If im the Head coach, and someone brings me info on sexual activity that allegedly took place on campus, I would immediately report it to my superiors.

PERIOD.

Now, if I actually witness a crime taking place, I would call 911 myself. END OF STORY.

AS OF THIS MOMENT, since Joe Pa hasnt spoken yet, we dont know what he was told. BUT, we do know that he reported what he was told to his superior.

If you cant understand this basic knowledge, there is no help for you.

Obviously, the AD and the president didnt notify the proprer authorities, and that is why this went on for 15 years.

any questions?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

On a lighter note, here's some of shutyomouth's latest work:

RACK you, Spray. Nice chops.

:bode:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

bradhusker wrote: or, since I am as big as a gorilla, I can actually be a hero and stop the sodomy myself.
This explains a lot now about this fucked up troll. Gorillas that stop sodomy...outstanding. He is on to something there.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Python wrote:And let me add something here. You and Dins are just alike. The cops catch a grown man in an internet sting operation trying to hook up with what he believes is a child and what does he want to do to the perp? Nothing. And in this case, an eyewitness to a child rape...let me repeat that...a child rape, tells Paterno what he saw and you think it's cool that he tells his boss and nothing more? Neither one of you should ever be allowed to have children. And if you already do, I feel sorry for them. Seriously.

I am glad we had time with Hedges.
why is my neighborhood on fire
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

ONCE he did this, in my view, he is now out of the situation.
You could sleep at night knowing nothing was done? You did your "part" and that's that? You are a sad little man.

Some things go above and beyond work place protocol. Kids getting buttfucked in the shower would be one of those things.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
ONCE he did this, in my view, he is now out of the situation.
You could sleep at night knowing nothing was done? You did your "part" and that's that? You are a sad little man.

Some things go above and beyond work place protocol. Kids getting buttfucked in the shower would be one of those things.
The kicker is that it wasn't the first time such behavior had been brought to his attention. Sandusky, sick pedofaggot scum, was investigated for "inappropriate behavior" in 1998 which led to his dismissal err retirement in 99.

Obviously protecting the brand was more important to JoePed and the Nambla Lions administration than protecting young boys from getting raped in their facilities.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

JoePed and the Nambla Lions

:lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:...JoePed and the Nambla Lions...

yowza
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Iriehusker;
Since when are university administrators trained in conducting criminal investigations? Or how to inverview victims of sexual assaults? Why would you leave it up to untrained paper-pushers to sweep such a dispicable & violent crime under the rug?

The idea that criminal matters should be left up to executives whose only concern is keeping things under wraps to protect their image absolutely boggles the mind. If it does turn out to be provable that JoePed heard this as a second incident involving the same employee of his I hope charges are brought against him as well.

The sad thing is that Iriehusker's mindset isn't limited to colleges. Any business that has a security department to cover a large campus will attempt to use said dept. as a barrier to avoid crimes being reported (to the police, and thus the media). If I'm the victim of a crime, I'm calling 911....fuck the Paul Blarts.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:...JoePed and the Nambla Lions...

THAT was crushed. Bravo.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yeah, somehow I find it hard to picture 'Spray playing nothing but primitive power chords on a Squier Strat with active p/ups through a Line 6 "Pod." Also, 'Spray would never make it through an entire video without looking into the camera and reeling off a funny fucking doppelgänger of random expletives.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Now that ive had time to ponder this sad situation, YES, you guys are correct, If Joe Pa did not follow up on this, knowing the gravity of the situation, he is repugnant as well.
This stinks of a cover-up on a massive scale, all the way to the highest levels. I wanted to believe against all odds that Joe Pa was above reproach, like I know that Dr. Tom and Dr. Billy Graham are above reproach, BUT, sadly, it seems that Joe Pa is not in the same league as those legendary Giants of christanity.
Shame on you Joe Pa.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

just wanted to throw another rack on the heap for Joe Ped and the Nambla Lions.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Shut up, brad.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sam, since you brought it up, would you care to give me a single example of where Billy Graham's character can be brought into question?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Python wrote:Sam, since you brought it up, would you care to give me a single example of where Billy Graham's character can be brought into question?
How about when he agreed with Nixon's anti-Semitic rants on the Watergate tapes?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Are you saying Graham was an anti-Semite?
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sam, that's exactly where I was heading, using Graham as an example of someone who made a mistake.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Python wrote:Are you saying Graham was an anti-Semite?
Exactly. As well as a fraud and a huckster.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown