BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by bradhusker »

This just in, and its a SHOCKER!!!

Penn st. coach Jerry Sandusky, 67, charged with sexually abusing eight young men. Details are slowly trickling in, but, SODOMY is suspected.
Other penn st. officials are expected to turn themselves in by Monday.
DAMM, I never saw this coming!

Joe Pa is turning over in his grave, and he's not even dead yet!!

more on this to follow, stay tuned.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by bradhusker »

How fitting is this sodomy scandal over at penn st?? Just in time for the sodomy that nebraska is gonna lay on the nittany's in a couple of weeks.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

We would like to schedule a 10 season home and home series.

sin

The Priests at Notre Dame
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This shit has been floating around for a long time, regarding Sandusky, but has been kept pretty hush hush. Interesting to see how this will play out.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:We would like to schedule a 10 season home and home series.

sin

The Priests at Notre Dame
Dude, there are priests who have molested young boys and men, thats a matter of public record.
HOWEVER, that being said, that kind of nonsense does NOT go on at the University of Notre Dame.
I can assure you of that. Just ask Joe Montanna? He is a proud alum, and look how he turned out?
Notre Dame has a long and proud history of turning out fine young men, so dont go pointing the finger at them.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This shit has been floating around for a long time, regarding Sandusky, but has been kept pretty hush hush. Interesting to see how this will play out.
How exactly does it "fly around" and still be "hush hush?"

Must be the peculiar acoustics of Happy Valley.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

What is so hard to understand about it? There have been rumors floating around about Sandusky for months, if not years, about alleged kiddo diddling, but no evidence = non-story. I posted this thread back in March:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... ky#p727704

Unfortunately the link I posted no longer exists.

Living in upstate NY, I'm surprised you didn't know about this.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

You can't make this up...

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:What is so hard to understand about it? There have been rumors floating around about Sandusky for months, if not years, about alleged kiddo diddling, but no evidence = non-story. I posted this thread back in March:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... ky#p727704

Unfortunately the link I posted no longer exists.

Living in upstate NY, I'm surprised you didn't know about this.
In Rochester we don't get a lot of PSU news. But I was of course referring to the kind of insular and Vatican like culture that appears to be the way things are done in Happy Valley. Many know, few tell.

BTW, in matters more close to this board's heart, do you think it is too soon to say this is a stain on the program? I wonder how they will clean the stain? Does anybody in Happy Valley know how to clean a stain of that magnitude? Is there perhaps an alum who might have experience dealing with an embarrassingly public stain that just won't go away?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

You're talking about stains that wont go away? Here's one, How bout the embarrassing stain of losing to northwestern? We did just that today! I dont think we can EVER erase the stain of losing to a sissy program like northwestern.
HOWEVER, next week in happy valley, when we fuck penn st.? That will help ease the pain a bit.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

BSmack, I'm busy with laundry. Leave me alone.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I am agreeing fully with this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/if ... ory_1.html

Tim Curly the AD and a PSU VP in charge of University Police are turning themselves in Monday.

Right now the main questions for me are these: what did Paterno know, when did he know it, and who did he tell?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:You're talking about stains that wont go away? Here's one, How bout the embarrassing stain of losing to northwestern? We did just that today! I dont think we can EVER erase the stain of losing to a sissy program like northwestern.
Get used to it, Nancy. The pinkshirts are going to be the Big 10's equivalent of a certain blue dress.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

PSUFAN wrote:Right now the main questions for me are these: what did Paterno know, when did he know it, and who did he tell?
He told Curley in 2002 and left it at that. Evidently a graduate assistant saw Sandusky getting freaky with a naked boy in the shower and told Paterno. I don't know what his legal duty would be, but definitely dropped the ball ethically.

It some pretty sick shit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:
bradhusker wrote:You're talking about stains that wont go away? Here's one, How bout the embarrassing stain of losing to northwestern? We did just that today! I dont think we can EVER erase the stain of losing to a sissy program like northwestern.
Get used to it, Nancy. The pinkshirts are going to be the Big 10's equivalent of a certain blue dress.
NO, thats you fags, WE should win out, I predict we beat penn st. michigan, and Iowa,
as for you fruits? your over-rated as usual, sissy.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:You're talking about stains that wont go away?
PSUFAN wrote: I'm busy with laundry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:I am agreeing fully with this:

Tim Curly the AD and a PSU VP in charge of University Police are turning themselves in Monday.

Right now the main questions for me are these: what did Paterno know, when did he know it, and who did he tell?
I couldn't agree more. I have no idea how anybody in a position to know of these allegations and who didn't immediately call 911 should be allowed to walk as a free man, much less keep their job. And that includes Paterno.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

bradhusker wrote:WE should win out, I predict we beat penn st. michigan, and Iowa
Good luck with that. You just lost to a 3-5 team without their starting quarterback. At home.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:In all honesty, it would really kind of suck to see Paterno retire for not disclosing kiddie diddling.

That was creepy to say.
Yea, it would suck. One of my favorite teachers I had in grade school was a PSU alum. She also had very close ties to the PSU coaching staff and players to the point that she was sideline for some of their games. She's probably rolling over in her grave today.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

What, exactly, is the issue here?

-Dinsdale
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Here's some nice Sunday morning reading material:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploaded ... ntment.pdf

Only a few pages in so far...pretty fucked up shit.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I'm only a few pages in as well and I gotta say I am completely shocked by Curley's and Schultz decision to sweep this under the rug.

Paterno not following up seems odd considering his relationship with Sandusky. You would think Joe Pa would be more involved in the outcome by asking Curley some follow up questions like, "So whatever came of that graduate assistant's story, Tim?"

I hope Jerry Sandusky is hung by his cock.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Questions:

1. The Graduate Assistant was Mike frikken McQuery - the former QB who is known as "Big Red", or Paterno's Human Headset. My first question is this - how does he walk in on Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old kid in the shower and a) not STOP that from happening, and b) not RUN to the state police to report it? Apparently he went to Paterno and reported it to him.

2. Paterno hears this and he reports some version of it to the AD and to the VP in charge of the University police (Curley and Schultz). 10 days later, Curley and Schultz question McQuery. To me, a delay of 10 minutes is questionable - 10 days? What the fuck?

3. All of this took place in 2002. In 1998, if not before, local police and unknown persons at the University knew of a similar allegation, and the DA at that time, Ray Gricar (who has himself disappeared mysteriously) declined to prosecute...wha? Hello? It's 2011. How many more kids did Jerry Sandusky get to in this interval?

3. Again, what did Joe Paterno know, when? What did he do about it? We only know what was revealed to the Grand Jury so far. Maybe he's the guy who set all of this recent activity in motion...maybe he was among those who acted to sweep it under the rug. All of this needs to be clarified asap.

4. LOTS more questions need to be asked, but I think waiting for clarity on the first ones should suffice for now.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

PSUFAN wrote:Questions:

1. The Graduate Assistant was Mike frikken McQuery - the former QB who is known as "Big Red", or Paterno's Human Headset. My first question is this - how does he walk in on Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old kid in the shower and a) not STOP that from happening, and b) not RUN to the state police to report it? c) not beat the ever-loving crap out of the guy after pulling him off the boy? Apparently he went to Paterno and reported it to him.
My first thought.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:What, exactly, is the issue here?

-Dinsdale
:lol:

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:I am agreeing fully with this:

How do we know the sex wasn’t consentual?

Sincerely,

Tarddowen
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

PSUFAN wrote:Again, what did Joe Paterno know... ...maybe he's the guy who set all of this recent activity in motion.
Sure... right after he passes Eddie Robinson. Coincidence?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

What is funny is paterno playing senile old man "I don't know any better" card. He told curly and everyone else involved to keep this hush hush when it came out in 2002. Paterno should be in jail right now getting his own sandusky shower. Paterno doesn't have a boss at PSU. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbfuck
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I'm not sure I would go that far, Mr. T, but you make a point. How Joe Pa wasn't involved through the whole decision process by Curley and Schultz seems implausible. Joe Pa and Sandusky were on staff together from 1966-1999, so upon hearing this very disturbing story from a graduate assistant, one would think Joe Pa, Curley, and Schultz would all have been in an office with Sandusky asking him some very hard questions.

Joe Pa simply reporting it and leaving it at that seems plausible for a head coach in his first season, but not for someone who is the face of a program for 40+ years. Smells like bullshit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Go Coogs' wrote:Joe Pa simply reporting it and leaving it at that seems plausible for a head coach in his first season, but not for someone who is the face of a program for 40+ years. Smells like bullshit.
It completely and totally is. This whole facade of bullshit Joe Pa has built over the last 50 years is about to crumble to smithereens. PSU will wish they could receive the death penalty after this shit.

Hopefully the minute after Paterno "retires," he'll drop dead of a fucking heart attack.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

The university "investigated" it in 1998. You think they didn't talk to joepa then? You think he wanted his imaged tarnished? He was in charge of sweeping this under the rug.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

88 wrote:Man, that is some sick, twisted shit. If what the Grand Jury states is true, then I hope Jerry Sandusky is imprisoned for the remainder of his life and that those who placed the value of the Penn State football program over the value of the lives of children pay an appropriate price for their choice.
It's gross. We make jokes about Diego all the time, but until you see it as a tangible act against child from a grown man, you're really taken by it. If the cover up is indeed true, I hope Penn State's football program goes death penalty on itself.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:
88 wrote:Man, that is some sick, twisted shit. If what the Grand Jury states is true, then I hope Jerry Sandusky is imprisoned for the remainder of his life and that those who placed the value of the Penn State football program over the value of the lives of children pay an appropriate price for their choice.
It's gross. We make jokes about Diego all the time, but until you see it as a tangible act against child from a grown man, you're really taken by it. If the cover up is indeed true, I hope Penn State's football program goes death penalty on itself.
Maybe I'm in the minority here (maybe? I know I am!), but the kidding with Diego always makes me feel uneasy. I have no idea what inopportune, ill-conceived remark he may have posted that generated the everlasting pedo shit, but that's some heavy stuff to throw at someone. For all i know, he takes it goodnaturedly, but it seems a tad harsh...even for a board like this.
I kind of agree with Sodomy Sam. I think Diego got unfairly tagged with some photo-shopped Google Analytics type shit. Tarddowen, on the other hand, is the real deal.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Here's some nice Sunday morning reading material:

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploaded ... ntment.pdf

Only a few pages in so far...pretty fucked up shit.
I guess PSU will now be known as "Backcracker U".

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

I'm sure the NCAA would be very interested to look further into this portion of the investigation:
He gave Victim 4 dozens of gifts, some purchased and some obtained from various sporting goods vendors such as Nike and Airwalk. Victim 4 received clothes, a snowboard, Nike shoes, golf clubs, ice hockey equipment and lessons, passes for various sporting events, football jerseys, and registration for soccer camp.
:meds:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Considering the magnitude of this cover-up, who here isn't just dying to hear SoCalTrjn's take on the sort of punishment the NCAA ought to bring down on Penn St?

:lol:

Seriously, though, what is all this talk about closed-door meetings and in-house investigations at Penn St regarding these allegations? None of this shit ought to have been investigated in-house. These were allegations of blatantly criminal activities, not mere NCAA violations. What in the hell was anyone employed by that university doing bringing the matter before his or her superior? These reports should have been taken directly to the local police, not JoePa, the AD, or the university president. Activities such as these clearly do not call for in-house disciplinary measures.

What the fuck?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What's the over/under on Paterno right now? I say seven days and I'll take the under.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:These were allegations of blatantly criminal activities, not mere NCAA violations.
True SMU fans have to be irate. If Penn State doesn't have its program ended at least temporarily then what will it ever take?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

PSUFAN wrote:The Graduate Assistant was Mike frikken McQuery - the former QB who is known as "Big Red", or Paterno's Human Headset. My first question is this - how does he walk in on Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old kid in the shower and a) not STOP that from happening, and b) not RUN to the state police to report it? Apparently he went to Paterno and reported it to him.
This one baffles the shit out of me. McQuery's still on the sideline today. The janitors were scared they'd lose their jobs, and yet this guy reported to his superiors that he witnessed sodomy and he still has a job after all this. He's pretty much the one guy whose testimony determines the future of PSU & Paterno. And he has a game to prepare for on Saturday. Just weird.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield