Wisconsin hockey: Dead fucking last

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Wisconsin hockey: Dead fucking last

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwhaahahha. Nice team you got there, Gobbles.

Hey Spartan fan, your team sucks balls, too.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Wisconsin hockey: Dead fucking last

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Bwhaahahha. Nice team you got there, Gobbles.

Hey Spartan fan, your team sucks balls, too.
They’ve been picked to finish 7th or 8th in the conference. I believe we have no seniors and 4 juniors. 1-3 record, they could easily be 4-0 or 0-4. Way too early in the season to get all jacked up. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Are we really doing standings smack after two weeks of the season? I guess I have to consider the source...

Michigan 4-0

...hey, how 'bout that?

Hey Screw...thoughts on Andy Murray being the new Broncos bench boss? He's definitely a name but never coached at the college level. He coached at year at Shattuck St. Mary's before taking the Kings job. Do you think he's a long term fix or is he just using this gig to maybe get back into the NHL? I was looking at who took over for Blashill and saw Andy Murray and thought...is that THE Andy Murray and low and behold, it is.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BTW, Screwball, if you want to get technical, Kalamazoo Tech is also tied for last place in their decidedly weaker conference.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:Hey Screw...thoughts on Andy Murray being the new Broncos bench boss? He's definitely a name but never coached at the college level. He coached at year at Shattuck St. Mary's before taking the Kings job. Do you think he's a long term fix or is he just using this gig to maybe get back into the NHL? I was looking at who took over for Blashill and saw Andy Murray and thought...is that THE Andy Murray and low and behold, it is.
Great hire. And even more important, they still have the same assistants from last year so there is continuity. I don't care if this is a stepping stone gig for Murray or not. Blashill did a great job but I think Murray will do even better. He coached in the NHL for 10 years, has success on the international level, and kids with professional prospects will want to play for him because he'll get them to the Show.

It's incredible ironic that Western is investing in hockey and moving up in the world at the same time MSU is not investing in hockey and is on the downfall. I am looking forward to the beatdowns Kalamazoo Tech ERRRRR Western will lay on MSU at Lawson this year.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Hey Screw, nice early season weekend series at Yost between your upstart Broncos against the Wolverines...tonight's game will be on FSN Detroit. WMU is 6th in the latest USA Today poll...Michigan is up at #3. I'll be sure to check it out...are you able to watch where you're at?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yep, going to a friend's place to watch it tonight. I expect the usual shit: lots of home cooking from the refs, lots of scUM cheap shots because Red prides his troops on ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS getting in the last word and/or punch. WMU has never been ranked as high as they are now, so obviously this is new ground and light years better than the WMU teams I saw at Yost that got beat 10-3 and 7-0.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BTW, anyone heard from Wisky lately?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

'Grats Screw...nice job taking the opener. It's amazing that just two years, I watched Michigan play the Broncos at Lawson and they looked like a club team under Culhane. USCHO had you #4 in this week's poll...two wins at Yost could put in the mix for #1. Colorado College lost to UNO but BC beat Maine. We'll have to see after Saturday's action...I wouldn't put it past them to take another one.

I'll give Red credit for coming down hard on Merrill...12 games is a big chunk of a season and he's arguably their most talented player. They need his skill on defense because that team is missing something. I'm impressed by their offensive numbers up to this point but they got a lot of their goals in the first two weekends against the likes of Niagara, Bentley and St. Lawrence. Big stretch coming up with a pair at Miami next week and then two at Yost against OSU.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Michigan salvages a split with a third period surge...but I'm still quite impressed with the Broncos.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What is the story behind Merrill? I thought on Friday you could tell how far WMU had come by the 50/50 pucks they were winning. Just a few years ago, they weren't winning those battles. These guys are also much more mentally tough. In the past, 3rd periods were a death knell for the Broncos at Yost.

Nice series.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I never heard why he was suspended but it came down before the season.
“Jon has an obligation to the team and he did not live up to those responsibilities,” Michigan coach Red Berenson said in a statement posted on the university’s website. “He needs to be accountable to his teammates and this program both on the ice, around campus and in the community.”
http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fire ... games/P75/
This is not the first time that Merrill, 19, has been disciplined for off-ice actions. When he was with the U.S. under-18 program in Ann Arbor, Mich. in 2009-10, he was suspended for two weeks because of an off-ice incident in which he was accused of what he described as, “harassment” of some girls at his high school (Ann Arbor Pioneer).
He should be back for next weekend's series against the Redhawks.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:BTW, anyone heard from Wisky lately?
Swept #5 North Dakota and split with #1 Minnesota. How did Kalamazoo Tech do with MSU, fuckface?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wisconsin didn't even earn a single vote for Top 20 this week. Fucking pathetic. Just drop the program, already.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Wisconsin didn't even earn a single vote for Top 20 this week. Fucking pathetic. Just drop the program, already.
They're skating all freshman and sophomores. Eaves said he’s changed his strategy the last year or so, trying to recruit players who will stay for more than one season. Duh. They’re already coming around. They’ll finish around .500 this year, and be back in the Frozen Four next season.

We’re allowed to have a shitty season here and there. At least it’s not a way of life, like with Kalamazoo Tech.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Your excuses ring hollow as a fan of one of the wealthiest programs in the nation. With you 15k consitantly sold out arena, megabuck TV contract and supposedly being tapped into to the US recruiting pipeline, EVER being out of the top 20 should be embarrassing. Fuck yourself with the bad end of a hockey stick, you pile of shit.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

They hired the wrong fucking coach. The women's team is nails, and could probably mop the floor with your men's team.

What megabuck TV contract, you cum-drunk mop-jockey?

Is there a good end of a hockey stick to be fucked with, Sandusky?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

As of today, there are eight CCHA teams in the top 16 of the Pairwise Rankings. Only three WCHA teams. :lol:

Suck on that.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:As of today, there are eight CCHA teams in the top 16 of the Pairwise Rankings. Only three WCHA teams. :lol:

Suck on that.
Yeah, because the tournament is right around the corner. Idiot.