Over/Under - Clean-up of Zuccotti Park on 10/14/2011

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Over/Under - Clean-up of Zuccotti Park on 10/14/2011

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Would have been better if you used your angry/idiot bradhusker troll.

"Open-air shitting! Just like a liberal! THEY SICKEN ME! THEY ARE COCKROACHES!"

See? Don't give up so easy.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bloomberg should just load a pumper truck or two full of lysol and hose the lot of them down.

Another option would be to fence them in with razor wire and check back in february.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:It is supposed to rain all day. At least the uncomfortable factor will be high for both sides.
Yeah, 'cuz I'm sure Bloomberg & the owner of the office park will be out there cleaning up the park themselves. :doh: :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Roach wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Another option would be to fence them in with razor wire and check back in february 2013.
Excellent idea. Maybe just to be charitible, drop a pallet of spam and soda crackers in every other month via helicopter, let them learn to fight over it for survival. It would be a great social experiment, like King Rat in the City. My guess is the survivors would not come out liberals or democrats.

:waz:

I'll take the under.
I like the spam/soda crackers idea. Not sure about a pallet full by helo though, other than the comedic value of watching a handful of hippies get crushed by the falling pallet.

Being a good capitalist, I would auction off the right to chuck cans of the spam over the wire. I would pay for the opportunity to bean a half starved hippie with a can, then watch the fun as they fight for it. I'm sure such an auction would generate enough cash to pay for the razor wire and spam.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Roach wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Another option would be to fence them in with razor wire and check back in february 2013.
Excellent idea. Maybe just to be charitible, drop a pallet of spam and soda crackers in every other month via helicopter, let them learn to fight over it for survival. It would be a great social experiment, like King Rat in the City. My guess is the survivors would not come out liberals or democrats.

:waz:

I'll take the under.
Just say "Now youse can't leave"

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
88 wrote:It is supposed to rain all day. At least the uncomfortable factor will be high for both sides.
Yeah, 'cuz I'm sure Bloomberg & the owner of the office park will be out there cleaning up the park themselves. :doh: :lol:
Ironic isn't it?
The same hippie dumbfucks screaming "we need jobs" or "Help the American Worker make money to feed their families"
are actually setting up a blockade so people who should be making money and feeding their families with their earnings are stopped cold from doing just that.

Rack the "King Rat" idea, fuck those asswipes.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

88 wrote:With these factors in mind, I'm setting the Over/Under on arrests tomorrow at 85.
32 - 33 sound's about rite.

Ill' take thee under.

Sin,
smackaholic
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

88 wrote: There will be a few amped up cops who will spend the entire night (tonight) polishing their nightstick and perfecting their dirt-bag head busting moves. ('sup AP?)
Hi lover, BTW way you need to take suppositories as your hemorrhoids keep me from experiencing the "deep penetration" experience.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
88 wrote:With these factors in mind, I'm setting the Over/Under on arrests tomorrow at 85.
32 - 33 sound's about rite.

Ill' take thee under.

Sin,
smackaholic
that's 33-33, douche.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Oh, for piss sake: Mortar in half-a-dozen bars of Zest or Lever, and maybe a job offer-or-three, and you'll clear that park in seconds.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Atomic Punk wrote:
88 wrote: There will be a few amped up cops who will spend the entire night (tonight) polishing their nightstick and perfecting their dirt-bag head busting moves. ('sup AP?)
Hi lover, BTW way you need to take suppositories as your hemorrhoids keep me from experiencing the "deep penetration" experience.

How often DO you fantasize about guys, you fucking fruit lipped twink?
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

MadRussian wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:

How often DO you fantasize about guys, you fucking fruit lipped twink?
There seems to be a definite, direct correlation to how much he's had to drink.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..