LSU-Florida PET

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

LSU-Florida PET

Post by Go Coogs' »

Crazy ass trip. Those coon-asses sure do know how to party, but they also don't know when to quit either. We went to Tigerland after the game which is an assortment of bars within walking distance of each other. Lemme just tell you, this ain't no 6th street by any stretch. These bars are fucking disgusting. The floor of the bars are made of brick completely saturated with spilled beer, empty bottles, cups, straws, puke, etc. There were people slipping and falling on their asses in the muck because they were attempting to dance to some new trendy hip-hop music whilst crushing their 30th beer/mixed drink for the night. It was worst display of white people trying to dance that I've seen in a lifetime. It was a collective group of completely wasted twenty somethings who probably woke up the next morning lying face down in a pool of their own puke on some cheap vinyl flooring in some stranger's apartment. Ahh...I miss college.

Anyways, here are some pics...

Let the chaos begin.

Tiger bait.

LSU Program. Very gay pose.

Sportin' the UofH gear. People came up to me and thought I took the wrong bus.

Love the Cajun cuisine.

Mmm...good.

I was impressed LSU fan could spell.

Geaux Tigers

Kickoff

Let the dominance begin.

All in all, a very shitty game. 21 penalties and Florida's 3rd string QB couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. He was fucking terrible. Chris Rainey played his ass off for the Gators, but it was all for not. LSU's offense looks good with Lee throwing very accurate passes albeit against a young and inexperienced Florida secondary. LSU's D is very good I suppose. Again, I couldn't very well draw many conclusions of how good their D really is considering the QB they faced. Did I mention Florida's 3rd stringer was fucking terrible. November 5th will be interesting to say the least.

A football trip into another conference will become a yearly thing for me from here on out. Next season is Bama/Michigan in Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Should be fun.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Re: LSU-Florida PET

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I am headed to Knoxville this weekend for LSU v UT...was in Auburn last year for Auburn v LSU...good times...
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Go Coogs' wrote:Image
Notice all the empty seats.

That's 'cause the corn dogs are still "topping off" in the parking lot.

They show up around the end of the first quarter.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nicely done, but we were ALL hoping for the pics from "Tigerland" with all the local flora & fauna. :?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

You went to Tigerland??? :doh: Please say you'll come back and give Jsc some heads up on where the good places are to go. Glad you had a good time though. Night games are always best but CBS always screws that up when the Tigers are ranked in the top 5 or so.