Another Typical Meltdown

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Another Typical Meltdown

Post by Harvdog »

All the pundits were right. All the fans were right.....back 2 back meltdowns and a 2-2 record. Yep, aTm is back. I cannot wait to see their record in the SEC.....I bet Vanderbilt and Kentucky are licking their chops.....

Careful what you wish for.

Another
Typical
Meltdown
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Another Typical Meltdown

Post by King Crimson »

Aggies are clutch. outscored 25-3 in the second half this week. 20-9 last week.

i love Mike Sherman, he's awesome.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

You prolly love intestinal flu, too.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

living in that sarcasm free zone reserved for guys who buy skoal bandits are ya?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

More likely Snus, KC. Lovin' me some aTm Farewell Tour right now. Fuckers are every bit of over-rated as Nebraska.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Truman wrote:More likely Snus, KC. Lovin' me some aTm Farewell Tour right now. Fuckers are every bit of over-rated as Nebraska.
don't you know that the officials are cheating for the other guys? when you can't win a game on the field, that's always the first move from the "greatest fans ever".
"
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

King Crimson wrote:
Truman wrote:More likely Snus, KC. Lovin' me some aTm Farewell Tour right now. Fuckers are every bit of over-rated as Nebraska.
don't you know that the officials are cheating for the other guys? when you can't win a game on the field, that's always the first move from the "greatest fans ever".
Listen, I know you hang out on txags.com and all. Have the balls to speak for Ags there. I am the only Ag here, and that shit you spewed is not representative of what I say.

Props to arkie.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

IndyFrisco wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
Listen, I know you hang out on txags.com and all. Have the balls to speak for Ags there. I am the only Ag here, and that shit you spewed is not representative of what I say.

Props to arkie.
as good fun as it it, i quit hanging out at texags in about 05. there were only so many "03 AGs=00 Sooners" shock the nation or "Reggie is better than Vince" threads you can plausibly read. and i'm actually ripping the bugeaters here above, not you guys. i'm sure TA is full of New Braunfels is cooler than hippie Boulder threads about now.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:
as good fun as it it, i quit hanging out at texags in about 05. there were only so many "03 AGs=00 Sooners" shock the nation or "Reggie is better than Vince" threads you can plausibly read. and i'm actually ripping the bugeaters here above, not you guys. i'm sure TA is full of New Braunfels is cooler than hippie Boulder threads about now.
Why you gotta hate on New Braunfels? It is cooler than Boulder, hands down. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut at times.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
Why you gotta hate on New Braunfels? It is cooler than Boulder, hands down. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut at times.
You fuckers spent a lot more time at texags.com than I did.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

IndyFrisco wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
King Crimson wrote:
You fuckers spent a lot more time at texags.com than I did.
I had actually only ever been to Texags twice before the conference realignment shit started up. I've gone a handful of times since . . . they truly are delusional there.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Here ya go, aTm. Come get you some:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... ain-season

Meatgrinder, indeed.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

So I'm just curious Indy . . . how are those prospects of playing in the national title game you predicted panning out?

Like I said before the season I was more concerned with Oklahoma State than aTm. Even more concerned with Texas and Baylor for that matter.