Israel must annex West Bank settlements...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Israel must annex West Bank settlements...

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Israel must annex West Bank settlements, right-wing MKs tell Netanyahu

In letter to premier, leaders of several Knesset factions say Israel must retaliate against the Palestinians' 'unilateral' statehood bid at the UN, or risk losing its deterrence.

So, this is the definition of "collective punishment"?

Nice friends ya got there, Yanks. The Israelis are sure hitting back hard after their international humiliation.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Israel must annex West Bank settlements...

Post by Goober McTuber »

Take it to the Mideast Forum, you mewling chavette.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Martyred wrote:Israel must annex West Bank settlements, right-wing MKs tell Netanyahu

In letter to premier, leaders of several Knesset factions say Israel must retaliate against the Palestinians' 'unilateral' statehood bid at the UN, or risk losing its deterrence.

So, this is the definition of "collective punishment"?

Nice friends ya got there, Yanks. The Israelis are sure hitting back hard after their international humiliation.
Palestinians won't have direct talks, won't recognize Israel as a state, and tried to backdoor support at the un....Annex the fuck out of the West Bank and build settlements over arafat's grave.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The Seer wrote: Palestinians won't have direct talks, won't recognize Israel as a state, and tried to backdoor support at the un....Annex the fuck out of the West Bank and build settlements over arafat's grave.

I'm not really invested in this issue at the moment.

I only started this thread to flush Felchco out of hiding.

Is that so wrong?

:|
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Martyred wrote:

I'm not really invested in this issue at the moment.

I only started this thread to flush Felchco out of hiding.

Is that so wrong?

:|

Wrong? It's a felony.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:So, this is the definition of "collective punishment"?
Who gives a fuck? The Arabs lost. They're fucking lucky Israel would consider giving them anything. I would have bulldozed the stinking lot of them into Jordan 40 years ago.

The moral of the story for Arabs would be 'Don't start wars with people who can kick your ass.'
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:Who gives a fuck? The Arabs lost. They're fucking lucky Israel would consider giving them anything. I would have bulldozed the stinking lot of them into Jordan 40 years ago.

The moral of the story for Arabs would be 'Don't start wars with people who can kick your ass.'

WOAH!

Good Lordy!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Goober McTuber wrote:Take it to the Mideast Forum, you mewling chavette.
what are you trying to imply, that Marty is fat & bald like this dude?

how the fuck would you know anyhow?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

on further review... that kinda looks like Krueschev.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

this shit isn't rocket surgery. if it was treated like any other war, this would have been settled a very long time ago.

as mvscal pointed out, get your ass kicked in a war, lose real estate. EOS.

the jews took the west bank after they were attacked. not that it really matters who started it. nor does it matter who lived there previously. so long as everyone plays along with this really simple concept, they can get back to normal lives afterwards. if the arabs realized that further jewboy callouts would result in further land losses, they'd call it quits before the jews started taking valuable land with oil under it.

no land "belongs" to any group. it is theirs because at one time or another, they took it. some day someone, probably the chinks, will do likewise to us. we'll have to either deal with it and learn mandarin or die.

it really would be nice if their was some old dude with a beard up in the clouds handing out property deeds, but there ain't.

if we start letting the UN assume that role, they'll be looking at all that nice ocean front property america's been bogarting all these years and decide to hand it over to someone else.

the jews should tell the palestinians they can stay in their homes and accept being part of israel, as many arabs have, or they can feel free to join their brothers elsewhere in the region.

if they had the slightest bit of sense, they would have assimilated 50 years ago and probably bred their way to a majority by now as the messicans are doing here.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Cuda wrote:on further review... that kinda looks like Krueschev.
More like Mikey.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuda wrote:
From urbandictionary.com:

1. chavettes

Female chavs. The 14 year olds who will shortly get knocked up and spawn the next generation of antisocial Burberry-clad parasites.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:some day someone, probably the chinks, will do likewise to us. we'll have to either deal with it and learn mandarin or die.
What the hell, maybe it will come easier to you than English has.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The Seer wrote:Palestinians won't have direct talks, won't recognize Israel as a state, and tried to backdoor support at the un....Annex the fuck out of the West Bank and build settlements over arafat's grave.
Yep.
mvscal wrote:
Marty wrote:So, this is the definition of "collective punishment"?
Who gives a fuck? The Arabs lost. They're fucking lucky Israel would consider giving them anything.

Yep.
smackaholic wrote:this shit isn't rocket surgery. if it was treated like any other war, this would have been settled a very long time ago.

as mvscal pointed out, get your ass kicked in a war, lose real estate. EOS.

the jews took the west bank after they were attacked. not that it really matters who started it. nor does it matter who lived there previously. so long as everyone plays along with this really simple concept, they can get back to normal lives afterwards. if the arabs realized that further jewboy callouts would result in further land losses, they'd call it quits before the jews started taking valuable land with oil under it.

no land "belongs" to any group. it is theirs because at one time or another, they took it.

the jews should tell the palestinians they can stay in their homes and accept being part of israel, as many arabs have, or they can feel free to join their brothers elsewhere in the region.
Yep.

It never ceases to amaze me how certain factions expect Israel to behave differently than every other victorious nation throughout history. Israel was twice attacked, they defeated their enemies decisively both times, and they have the strongest military ally in the history of mankind...so now they're simply supposed to cede land to the asshats who stupidly attacked them?

Keep in mind, we're talking about a postage stamped-sized sovereign nation that's nearly surrounded by mouthbreathing enemies sworn to their destruction; enemies who to this day continue to rain terror upon their civilian population.

Given these circumstances, what other nation in the annals of history was ever asked to do what is constantly asked of Israel?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Van wrote: It never ceases to amaze me...
It never ceases to amaze me how you think anyone wants to read your Hallmark, creative writing class nonsense.

Now, go get get that golf club with the old t-shirt tied to the end of it and give that vegetable you call a "2nd" wife a sponge bath, you fucking waste of enzymes.

Fuck off, idiot.
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Van wrote: It never ceases to amaze me how certain factions expect Israel to behave differently than every other victorious nation throughout history. Israel was twice attacked, they defeated their enemies decisively both times, and they have the strongest military ally in the history of mankind...so now they're simply supposed to cede land to the asshats who stupidly attacked them?

Keep in mind, we're talking about a postage stamped-sized sovereign nation that's nearly surrounded by mouthbreathing enemies sworn to their destruction; enemies who to this day continue to rain terror upon their civilian population.

Given these circumstances, what other nation in the annals of history was ever asked to do what is constantly asked of Israel?
Defies all sensibilities how such a common sense situation can get muddled in the minds of those in norway, the un, etc. etc....but IT will not go away. I see tactical nukes being the ultimate language that the goat fuckers finally understand.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

On second thought, just go hold a pillow over the face of that enormous waste of tissue you're married to, so you can finally get over being the tedious cunt that you are. Possibly.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Martyred wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how you think anyone wants to read your Hallmark, creative writing class nonsense.

Now, go get get that golf club with the old t-shirt tied to the end of it and give that vegetable you call a "2nd" wife a sponge bath, you fucking waste of enzymes.

Fuck off, idiot.
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The Seer wrote:
Van wrote: It never ceases to amaze me how certain factions expect Israel to behave differently than every other victorious nation throughout history. Israel was twice attacked, they defeated their enemies decisively both times, and they have the strongest military ally in the history of mankind...so now they're simply supposed to cede land to the asshats who stupidly attacked them?

Defies all sensibilities how such a common sense situation can get muddled in the minds of those in norway, the un, etc. etc....but IT will not go away. I see tactical nukes being the ultimate language that the goat fuckers finally understand.
trouble is, we sit back with our thumbs in our arses as they develop those weapons right under our noses.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I'm sorry, Van.

Hopefully, your "helper monkey" is wiping off your sweaty brow right this moment as I type this to you...

Didn't mean to excite you, old buddy.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Oh my!... imo
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:some day someone, probably the chinks, will do likewise to us. we'll have to either deal with it and learn mandarin or die.
What the hell, maybe it will come easier to you than English has.
does mandarin use commas? i sure hope the fukk not.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Goober McTuber wrote:
urbandictionary.com:
Don't ever pretend to be heterosexual again.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cuda wrote:

how the fuck would you know anyhow?

hopefully that tumor in his head has the sense to stop wasting all that oil money.
why is my neighborhood on fire
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Martyred wrote:
Van wrote: It never ceases to amaze me...
It never ceases to amaze me how you think anyone wants to read your Hallmark, creative writing class nonsense.

Fuck off, idiot.

You benevolently initiate posts in here to "stimulate" traffic, then your evil side emerges and you throw rocks at a former regular that summoned up the gumption to rejoin us in his fragile state....be gentile (sp).
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The Seer wrote:You benevolently initiate posts in here to "stimulate" traffic, then your evil side emerges and you throw rocks at a former regular that summoned up the gumption to rejoin us in his fragile state....be gentile (sp).
I find your charges outrageous! How dare you, sir!
Why don’t you just STFU.