Indy, Welcome!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Indy, Welcome!

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:So, how's it feel to be an SECer now?

Will you become an SECBSH?

Will you regularly proclaim the superiority of SEC football, women, BBQ, and tailgating?

Gonna visit Tuscaloosa, Athens, Auburn, and Gainseville?

Going to have 80% of your brain removed?
FTFY
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:So, how's it feel to be an SECer now?
Richer. Kind of like real life. Just took a new job with a new company yesterday. Something's gotta pay for the next TV.
Will you become an SECBSH?
The irony meter is going BER-ZER-KER!
Will you regularly proclaim the superiority of SEC football, women, BBQ, and tailgating?
Absolutely...

not.
Gonna visit Tuscaloosa, Athens, Auburn, and Gainseville?
I plan to hit most SEC venues before I take a dirt nap. Gainesville is a 4 hour drive from the condo in Bonita Springs. Been to Baton Rouge for a game before. May/may not go back. Will definitely do Athens as it is 8 hours drive or may fly to Atlanta via Evansville and rent a car for the weekend. I like the idea of packing heavy and tailgating though. Lexington, Nashville and Knoxville are all close (5 hours or less drive). Been to Arkie before. [Old School Will Ferrell]Not sure if I plan to hit the Bama or Mississippi states. Don't know if I'll have time.[/Old School Will Ferrell]

All in all, my desire to move to the SEC, as I've said all along, is not to get out of t.u.'s shadow. You haven't seen me post a damn thing about t.u. and the LHN. I could care less about the LHN. I think it hurts us, but if we could get an Aggie Network, I'd be all for it. Just would not be sustainable. I've just wanted to go to the SEC because I could drive to more games in person and see my team more often. And not only in football either. I look forward to going to the basketball games as well as the baseball games.

I know our place in CFB. It's not a bad one. It's not the best one. It's a good one. All I desire is to catch that lightning in a bottle at least once in my lifetime and see my team win a championship. If it means I have to chant "SEC! SEC! SEC!" if and when we do so, so be it. Personally though? I prefer all other SEC teams crash their plane and we are champs by default. Shit, never mind. Why am I talking planes now?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:In all seriousness, I think A&M is a good addition to the conference. There aren't a lot of schools I'd love to have. Still not happy about South Carolina being a member. Just can't warm up to them. I do hope another school is added soon, preferably to the eastern division. Or a second (Mizzou?) to the West and two to the East. No point in adding just to be adding for balance, though. Only quality schools with quality athletic and academic programs need apply (hopefully.)
Quality academic programs? I think Vandy puts you at a saturation point in that regard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim