THIS is what Pisses Me the Fuck Off about CFB!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Cuda
IKYABWAI

THIS is what Pisses Me the Fuck Off about CFB!

Post by Cuda »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8576 ... oming-game
Wyoming vs. Nebraska Football: Previewing the Matchups Against WyomingBy Chad Robb(Correspondent) on September 20, 2011 1,491 reads
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more storiesPrevious1 of 6
Next Nebraska travels to Wyoming this Saturday
Eric Francis/Getty Images The Nebraska Cornhuskers will take their show on the road this week.

Nebraska travels to Wyoming for what is scheduled to be an away game but when the Cornhusker players look into the stands on Saturday, they may feel like they are at home. Nebraska fans have purchased thousands of tickets for this game and according to the Omaha ESPN Radio show, "Unsportsmanlike Conduct," there will be 70 percent Nebraska fans and only 30 percent Wyoming fans.

Nebraska played much better offensively last week against Washington. The Nebraska defense finally created some turnovers but gave up too many points. The Blackshirts are allowing an average of 28 points per game so far this year. Head coach Bo Pelini said at his Monday press conference that he is not worried about the defense. He believes most of the problems are mental and he can fix that. I hope he is right.

Wyoming moved to 3-0 on the season last week with a 28-27 win over Bowling Green. This is the first time Wyoming has started a season 3-0 under head coach Dave Christensen. The other two games Wyoming won this season were against Weber State and Texas State. Wyoming is taking a big step up in competition this week by hosting the No. 9-ranked Cornhuskers.

This game will be the Cornhuskers’ first-ever trip to Wyoming. Wyoming has a history of playing the Cornhuskers tough even when they are heavy underdogs. In 1994, Wyoming traveled to Lincoln and lost 32-42. Wyoming was a 34-point underdog to Nebraska but was able to keep the game within 10 points. Nebraska went on to win the national championship in 1994 while Wyoming scored the most points of their season in that game.

Nebraska and Wyoming have played five times. Nebraska has won all five games and each was played in Lincoln.
The Corn vs the Cowboys and only ONE TEAM can lose. THAT is exactly what is fucking wrong with College Football.

Supposedly there are some 9000 Cornfans making the roadie to Laramie. Holeee Fuck! Just imagine all that obnoxiousness jam-packed into one little town. My only hope is that that NASA satellite hits fucking paydirt in Laramie right about the time the Corn scores their 3rd TD of the 1st Quarter, taking out both teams and all of their fucking fans.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: THIS is what Pisses Me the Fuck Off about CFB!

Post by indyfrisco »

Nobody cares.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

IndyFrisco wrote:Nobody cares about ATM.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Cuda wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:Nobody cares about ATM.
Nice one, KC Cuda.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

c'mon Cuda....if you are the real CU and Irv and Joe fan you claim....you know there are 10,000 NU/sometimes CSU fans in Denver and NE Colorado easy. they'll make the drive up to Laramie.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

That ain't gonna make Laramie any less obnoxious, KC. Wyomingfan is every bit the insufferable asshole that Cornfan is, but with far less justification.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Cuda wrote: My only hope is that that NASA satellite hits fucking paydirt in Laramie right about the time the Corn scores their 3rd TD of the 1st Quarter, taking out both teams and all of their fucking fans.
So you're sayin' lay the points?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

BCS teams that play non BCS teams in OOC games should not have the games count as wins, if they play teams bellow 1A, the game should count as a loss to the BC team regardless of the games actual outcome
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cornhusker wrote:
Cuda wrote: My only hope is that that NASA satellite hits fucking paydirt in Laramie right about the time the Corn scores their 3rd TD of the 1st Quarter, taking out both teams and all of their fucking fans.
So you're sayin' lay the points?

No telling how many points the Corn will score on the Shit-Brown & Pus-Yellow. Could go into quadruple digits for all I care.

Truth be told, now that the Corn is in the Big-10/11/12, I have no real need to hate them the way I'm accustomed to hating them. I don't see myself ever liking them, but I'm free to not give a fat fucking armadillo asshole about them. I'll NEVER not fucking hate the Wyoming Cowboys, though.