Big Ten fans

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Big Ten fans

Post by King Crimson »

there is one former Big 8 and Big XII team that has never won an NCAA Tournament game.

that team is Nebraska.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Re: Big Ten fans

Post by L45B »

That should make for a good cripple fight between the N and the N.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

L45B wrote:That should make for a good cripple fight between the N and the N.
Yea....Sadler's boys still suck. After beating Indiana they get bitch-slapped by Ohio State. We expect these things. Rack King Crimson for still obsessing about Nebraska's intelligent move to the Big 10 whilst OU's future remains undecided. Just keep puffing that Tejas cock until you're given permission to follow wherever your daddy goes.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

H4ever wrote:
Yea....Sadler's boys still suck. After beating Indiana they get bitch-slapped by Ohio State. We expect these things. Rack King Crimson for still obsessing about Nebraska's intelligent move to the Big 10 whilst OU's future remains undecided. Just keep puffing that Tejas cock until you're given permission to follow wherever your daddy goes.
yeah, i'm the one posting 6months later who is obsessing.

fact is: NU has never won an NCAA game.

fact v. what?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

H4ever wrote:
yeah, i'm the one posting 6months later who is obsessing.

fact is: NU has never won an NCAA game.

fact v. what?
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

double post 1.5 hours apart says you're obsessing.

what the hell is that about?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote:double post 1.5 hours apart says you're obsessing.

what the hell is that about?
does look pretty bad, huh? wireless network is kinda weird at my new crib is the best i can do.
"