Animals (Not the Pink Floyd album)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Animals (Not the Pink Floyd album)

Post by Screw_Michigan »

DC can't have anything because of a few groups of kids whose parents don't care that they're out there on the street recording fights, kicking guys in the head while they're on the ground, punching a guy in the back of the head and running, and those dumbass girls that wait until people fall on the ground to come over and kick at the pile.

You don't see this kind of garbage in Virginia or even parts of Maryland
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Animals (Not the Pink Floyd album)

Post by Carson »

Woah, you live in DC?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

If you want to call that living.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Carson wrote:Woah, you live in DC?
Does Screwey live in DC?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You guys are just jealous you can't keep it real.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carson wrote:Woah, you live in DC?

Hehehehe.

So... they assembled a bunch of Groes... and there was a problem? Man, who woulda thunk it?

Obviously, the DC law enforcement needs to take some lessons from the Portland Police. If/when that shit happens here, it wouldn't be any 7 1/2 minute affair -- by about 30 seconds in, a couple of them would have come down with a sudden case of lead poisoning, and the taser darts would flow like wine. Then they'd see who was still brave after that.

Then again, it's assumed that every gangbanger around here is packing (we assume that because they are), and that wouldn't have been a fistfight with folding chairs involved -- would have been an all out gunfight... because that is how we roll around here. Although it's been at least 2 or 3 days since the last gangbanger shoot-em-up, which is a long stretch lately. I'm sure the weekend parties will put an end to that run.

And why do African Americans feel the need to repeat every sentence 4 times?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Rack the cops rolling in on Segways.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Sudden Sam wrote:Howard University must be so proud.
Yeah, no shit. Put that segment in the recruitment video.

I like to think that was a re-enactment for those kids African history class, but Im sure it had something to do with dissrespecting someones opinion on lilwayne.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Dinsdale wrote:And why do African Americans feel the need to repeat every sentence 4 times?
Do you mean verbal or prison? You need to be clear.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Dude - truth is, that a lot of blacks love this shit. I mean - watch it. They're all smiles and egging each other on.
Not to mention sponsored by World Wide Hiphop.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

R-JACK!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well on the plus side at least no one pulled out their piece.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:There aren't that many black folks even in Portland, is there?
Just named "whitest major city." Which makes the amount of black gang-related crime absolutely ridiculous. Been well over 40 gang shootouts so far this year, and we aren't even through June yet. That's just the city proper, not counting the burbs, which don't have nearly as many bullets flying.

And RACK RJack.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Isn't DC south of the Mason Dixon Line?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

My dad used to say, "when you see one black standing there, you have a 'black person'. When you see two or more blacks standing around, you've got 'nig-gers'".

Then again, my dad's a beaner, that ended up hating himself for marrying and having children with a white woman.....sooooo, I don't invest too much thought into anything he says.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Ana, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Not saying he did...

As for the video, it is :meds: refreshing / :meds: to see where our tax dollars will be spent in the form of welfare.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Well on the plus side at least no one pulled out their piece.
Why is that a good thing? Could have taken out some of the hood rat trash.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Well on the plus side at least no one pulled out their piece.
Why is that a good thing? Could have taken out some of the hood rat trash.
I thought one of the common cries from you old farts was "damn kids and their guns. Back in my day, we settled things with fists. You got a black eye at worst, not a death certificate."
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I'm like 3 years older than you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No, you're not. How old are you?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Just turned 35.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yeah, you're a bit more than three years older. Sorry for the "old timer" blast. I'll save that for Fatspray and Gobbles McTubesteak.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Martyred wrote:Does Screwey live in DC?
I think this has replaced "Who's Jim Rome?"
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

NOGS GONE WILD 37
I love how they have to keep pulling their pants up after every 2nd "punch"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: The local press - TV, Radio, Newspaper - never said a fucking word about it. Why? Because the mall paid them not to, plus, they didn't want to make the corored folks look bad. That kind of shit happens all the time here.
You have any proof to back this up or are you just talking out of your ass as usual? Sorry, pal. Gang shootout inside a shopping mall gets blown the fuck up, I don't care where you live. Especially in the south.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Trampis wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Howard University must be so proud.
Yeah, no shit. Put that segment in the recruitment video.

I like to think that was a re-enactment for those kids African history class, but Im sure it had something to do with dissrespecting someones opinion on lilwayne.
This video is both sad and funny. The West Indian Festival in Boston is police and state trooper heavy and I'm not sure why there are only two lone cops on Segways patrolling the area and not cops lining the parade route. DC's current mayor is the latest in a history of assholes elected there who don't know how to effectively run a city with a shitload of poor people.

Like the majority of historically black colleges and universities, Howard University's campus sits in one of the poorest neighborhoods in the city. From the video, I see that the fighters are comprised mostly of high school students, cats younger than 18 or people who live nearby the school but probably aren't students themselves. Granted no doubt there are some Bison out there but I'm guessing that most of the combatants, pilers on, and the dude filming probably are still in high school, are from D.C., and will probably never go to college, let alone get into a university like Howard. Too many people out there in tight jeans, tank tops and knock off brand name attire and that speaks to me of young cats who want to be rappers, athletes, ballers, etc. and not people who are actually in an excellent university.

My pops and uncle went there in the 60's. They tell stories of being chased by neighborhood gangs who patrolled the area around the campus and preyed upon the students. I went to school at a campus that was surrounded by SIX fucking low income housing projects. I had friends who were jumped/mugged and classmates who were killed while going to the library. Freaknic in Atlanta was begun by college students as a picnic to gather together those who were in Atlanta from the DC/Maryland/Virginia but it degenerated into something that was coopted by locals and people from around the country who weren't even in college but came looking for a good, rapey, criminal time. I question the administration of HU giving authorization for a parade like this to go by or on their campus. Seems like a recipe for disaster and I'm sure someone will lose their job as a result of this video.

I doubt I'll see any of these persons at the DC Classic in September or Howard's Homecoming. These are the people who see the students coming into their neighborhood, getting an education and then leaving for greener pastures.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Vic, thanks for reminding me that not all blacks are hoodlums that need to be sent back to Africa... just 90% of them.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

I think 90% is still a little too high but don't let my fuzzy math get you off track.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The vast majority of African Americans/Dazzling Urbanites I meet are plain ol' regular folk, like most other people.

On the other hand, I rarely meet any hoodrats... might be a correlation there.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Ana Ng wrote:My dad used to say, "when you see one black standing there, you have a 'black person'. When you see two or more blacks standing around, you've got 'nig-gers'".
Exactly.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:The vast majority of African Americans/Dazzling Urbanites I meet are plain ol' regular folk, like most other people.

On the other hand, I rarely meet any hoodrats... might be a correlation there.
That you don't hang out in the hood? Does Portland even have a hood?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Dinsdale wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:There aren't that many black folks even in Portland, is there?
Just named "whitest major city." Which makes the amount of black gang-related crime absolutely ridiculous. Been well over 40 gang shootouts so far this year, and we aren't even through June yet. That's just the city proper, not counting the burbs, which don't have nearly as many bullets flying.

And RACK RJack.
I recently watched an episode of Gangland that profiled the "Everybody Killers" in Portland. Are they a real threat or are they bullshit like the Gangster Killer Bloods (GBK) here in Columbia, South Carolina?

I'm sure Salt Lake City is a whiter city than Portland (don't know if it is more major) but they have lots of non blacks in street gangs. Again, I saw it on an ep of Gangland so it may have been blown out of proportion.

And, don't give up on hoodrats. You need to experience the whole lowbudget pussy spectrum in your life, at least once. I fucked a broad in Madison who had nine (yep) children. I bumped into her son while I had his mom bent over grinding on me at a club. Not my best night but I got through it and it makes for a wonderful story!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Invictus wrote:I'm not sure why there are only two lone cops on Segways patrolling the area and not cops lining the parade route. DC's current mayor is the latest in a history of assholes elected there who don't know how to effectively run a city with a shitload of poor people.
The organizers of the Caribbean Parade already owe the District around $30k or so for security from past parades so instead of the city telling these fucksticks to get fucked (which would be racist, after all), they made them shorten the parade route. I don't know if that also included fewer cops than previous parades. Also, DC's previous mayor knew how to effectively run a city with a shitload of poor people (somewhat), but he pissed off the black voter base by "pandering to new residents" (aka white folk) so they mobilized and voted him out. Now we have a mayor (who I didn't vote for) who really hasn't done much except allow his chief of staff and right-hand woman promise a six-figure city job to some bat-shit insane two-bit mayoral candidate for keeping up the attacks on the former incumbent. That and re-establish the city as the hiring hall. He also appointed a raging cunt to run the taxicab commission, this woman has reporters arrested for having the gall to record meetings. Another fine representative of the city.
Like the majority of historically black colleges and universities, Howard University's campus sits in one of the poorest neighborhoods in the city. From the video, I see that the fighters are comprised mostly of high school students, cats younger than 18 or people who live nearby the school but probably aren't students themselves. Granted no doubt there are some Bison out there but I'm guessing that most of the combatants, pilers on, and the dude filming probably are still in high school, are from D.C., and will probably never go to college, let alone get into a university like Howard. Too many people out there in tight jeans, tank tops and knock off brand name attire and that speaks to me of young cats who want to be rappers, athletes, ballers, etc. and not people who are actually in an excellent university.
Vic obviously knows what he's talking about. LeDroit Park and the 'hoods around Howard (Shaw, Columbia Heights, greater U St) used to be one of the city's poorest 'hoods, but that award basically goes to anything located east of the Anacostia. That said, that 'hood is definitely "restructuring." Howard is minutes walking distance from U St, one of hottest entertainment districts in the city (and home to lots of new white folk and $600k+ condos), it is also walking distance from Columbia Heights which is undergoing a similar transformation. On the east side of Howard, you have Bloomingdale which is being revitalized through new homeownership as it is still somewhat one of the affordable mid-city hoods for buyers in the city.

But that said, there is still much of what I like to call Old DC still around those neighborhoods. Cardozo High School is basically the dumping ground for the poor, special needs and behavioral-issue kids who live in the area. There are a couple housing projects up near 13 and 14 and Clinton NW as well as further east of 7th. People who don't live in SW DC think my hood is ghetto but at least I don't have to worry about eating stray bullets.
I question the administration of HU giving authorization for a parade like this to go by or on their campus. Seems like a recipe for disaster and I'm sure someone will lose their job as a result of this video.
It didn't go on campus, so I doubt they had much choice. Doubt anyone will be losing jobs, this is DC after all.
I doubt I'll see any of these persons at the DC Classic in September or Howard's Homecoming. These are the people who see the students coming into their neighborhood, getting an education and then leaving for greener pastures.
That is correct. What is the DC Classic again? Is that the HBCU football game that will be played at RFK?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Invictus wrote:I recently watched an episode of Gangland that profiled the "Everybody Killers" in Portland. Are they a real threat or are they bullshit like the Gangster Killer Bloods (GBK) here in Columbia, South Carolina?

Did I mention "over 40 shootouts this year"?

Although the "collateral damage" has been minimal. Like Spray's deal, they had it out in the biggest all in the state this year.
I'm sure Salt Lake City is a whiter city than Portland (don't know if it is more major)
Just looked it up, and nope. Counting cities-proper rather than metro areas, ortland is #1 by a rather sizable margin. Seattle is #2. Metro areas, Portland is 5 (whole lotta mexis and Asians in the western burbs).

but they have lots of non blacks in street gangs.

Sure... 'round these parts, we call them "Mexicans."

And, don't give up on hoodrats. You need to experience the whole lowbudget pussy spectrum in your life, at least once. I fucked a broad in Madison who had nine (yep) children. I bumped into her son while I had his mom bent over grinding on me at a club. Not my best night but I got through it and it makes for a wonderful story!

This is why you are an internet legend.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote: That you don't hang out in the hood? Does Portland even have a hood?
The city had explosive growth in th not-too-distant past (and is still growing, despite having about the worst economy in the country), and with it came explosive gentrification.

There isn't "a hood" -- there's several pockets. As far s me going there -- I'm posting from a slightly gentrified version of the former king of the worst neighborhoods in town. If I was really bored, I could grab a camera and do aPET on all the ang taggings I could get to in 2 minutes on foot -- there'd be a few.

If yu're not wandering around the bad neighborhoods late at night by yourself, and you stay away from Old Town after the bars close, the rate of violent crime here is really low. The gang wars jack up the crime stats.

And I was wrong earlier -- last fatal capping was night-before-last, last nonfatal was a drivebye of a house last night.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Screw, Morehouse College will be playing Howard September 10th at RFK. My friends and I plan to rent a house and do shit properly. So many people I knew will be in town for that event. It will be pretty sweet.

I was in DC a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to set up a back up place to stay during the Classic and also for my fraternity's Centennial Celebration the end of this July but I shot that to shit. She lives near Dupont Circle and was gonna give me a key to her crib to come and go as I please but that got ruined. Anyway, we went to Kramerbooks (very cool spot to eat and pick up a book. Or, a broad) near GW one night and she drove me through the Howard campus afterward. I was struck by the blight and prosperity that, like you said, were a mere blocks from each other. It was late at night but as we drove by the hospital, I could see the brownstones so close to red brick projects. The Capital was lit up and it can be seen from these areas around Howard. Gentrification in DC is interesting and different from what I've seen in Chicago, Milwaukee and Boston. I also went to a great restaurant called the Cajun Experience in Dupont Circle. The construction around certain parts of DC is incredible and maddening but the poorer areas are still untouched by much of the redevelopment.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Vic, thanks for reminding me that not all blacks are hoodlums that need to be sent back to Africa... just 90% of them.

Whitey, thanks for reminding me that not all Missourians are toothless, backwoods hillbillies that need to be euthanized... just 90% of them.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Vic, thanks for reminding me that not all blacks are hoodlums that need to be sent back to Africa... just 90% of them.

Whitey, thanks for reminding me that not all Missourians are toothless, backwoods hillbillies that need to be euthanized... just 90% of them.

And you guys hang from cow tits before you fuck them.
It’s called foreplay, you fucking Neanderthal.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:Although it's been at least 2 or 3 days since the last gangbanger shoot-em-up, which is a long stretch lately. I'm sure the weekend parties will put an end to that run.

Didn't make it to the weekend -- dude got shot in the leg in last night's driveby.

Gangbangers are notoriously poor marksmen.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

It’s called foreplay, you fucking Neanderthal.

Well try to save a little trim for us rednecks, you motherfucker.
It’s going to be really stretched out, you know?