More Republican Family Values

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

More Republican Family Values

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: More Republican Family Values

Post by The Seer »

Only the truly uninformed would attach "Republican" to Ahnold. He married / err, cheated on a Kennedy, commuted a sentence for a murderer who was his democRat buddy Fabian Nunez's kid, and was elected because he was the "terminator" and NOT Gray Davis.

He takes RINO to a new level. IF traditionalist - conservative IS descriptive of Republican values and ideals, Ahnold is a democRat in the first order, regardless of how he registered whenever that was.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Exactly, Seer, but you could have just said--Ahnold is straight so he can't be a GOP slime fuck. There are gay demos, of course, but they don't have to hide it--or hide in men's rooms, etc. No, the worst governor in California history was indeed a GOP piece of shit--and that's Arnie--but so was the second worst--Ronnie.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: No, the worst governor in California history was indeed a GOP piece of shit--and that's Arnie
Not necessarily.

Sincerely,
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Speaking of philandering GOPers, what do you fukks think about Newt's chances?

I have always been a big fan of him, but, his recent explanation of why he fukked around was pathetic.

Not saying I wouldn't vote for him, but he's well down on my list.

Too bad he didn't just man up and say "uhhhh, I fukked up. guess that makes me human. at least i didn't bang any 20 year old fat underlings".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Are you fucking kidding me? The electricity deregulation/spot market ripoff, the union pension retirement windfalls and the UC Merced tool-pooching all occurred under Gray Davis. Even Jerry Brown version 1.0 was less shitty than Davis.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:what do you fukks think about Newt's chances?
None whatsoever not that he is even serious. It's all about raising his profile thus his speaking fees. Even Pete Rose thinks Newt is a desperate whore.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:Speaking of philandering GOPers, what do you fukks think about Newt's chances?
Slim to fukkkin' none. Dude is contradicting himself more often in less time than KC Scott in a men's shower.
Too bad he didn't just man up and say "uhhhh, I fukked up. guess that makes me human. at least i didn't bang any 20 year old fat underlings".
That would have been much more honorable than leaving your (second) wife on the hospital bed while she is fighting cancer, as Newt did. I know Degenerate will be in here anytime to have Calistia's back, but Jesus, seriously? Fukkin' look at her! Even Marty could do better in a Zionist whore house.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Screw_Michigan wrote:That would have been much more honorable than leaving your (second) wife on the hospital bed while she is fighting cancer, as Newt did.
That was actually his first wife. Understandable that you lost track, though.
I know Degenerate will be in here anytime to have Calistia's back, but Jesus, seriously? Fukkin' look at her! Even Marty could do better in a Zionist whore house.

To be honest with you, I had always thought of Newt as the type who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of Benjamins. By that standard, it's actually a little surprising that he pulled 20-years-younger tail.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Libtards running family values smack.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arnold fucks the Messican housekeeper and knocks her up....the horror of it it all..how crass of him to do that

Clinton gets blowjob from skanky intern..mind your own fucking business Republicans !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4e5Wg4PDI
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dertard, why do you devalue human life so much?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Derron wrote:Libtards running family values smack.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arnold fucks the Messican housekeeper and knocks her up....the horror of it it all..how crass of him to do that

Clinton gets blowjob from skanky intern..mind your own fucking business Republicans !

Getting a beejer and spawning an illegitimate child are not exactly on the same playing field, nitwit. At least Slick Willy had the good sense to dump his swimmers in the proper receptacle.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Well, of course, but you have to admit it just looks worse when part of your stigma/platform is how wonderful of a human being you are.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

A political figure and/or an actor knocking up some skank while married is hardly news. We've seen it before, we'll see it again. The nex time however, can we just for once stop calling the byproduct a "love child" like I've been hearing on the radio lately? The little bastard sure as fuck didn't come from love. Just give them a new name, like "fuck baby" or "oopsie" or "busted rubber" or "Danny DeVito". Something.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Well, of course, but you have to admit it just looks worse when part of your stigma/platform is how wonderful of a human being you are.
Exactly. Which party has consistently positioned themselves as the "family values" party?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IKTABTAT? Good call, cunt.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

I know they are but turn around time?

Huh?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I Know They Are But They Are Too
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Derron wrote:Libtards running family values smack.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Getting a beejer and spawning an illegitimate child are not exactly on the same playing field, nitwit. At least Slick Willy had the good sense to dump his swimmers in the proper receptacle.
Oh...my bad A blow job is not sex..Bubba said so. SITTING Demorat President gets blow job from skank IN the Oval Office...nope it is not sex..no family values were hurt in this scenario..liberal President gets a pass, and high fives from all his boys..

FORMER Republican governor knocks up housekeeper...pays support..gets busted by his OL 10 years later and it is get the pitckforks and burning torches out..family values have been violated.

Yeah I see where there is not a link at all.
Derron
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

To be fair, I don't think Arnold was elected to office on a "family values" ticket.

Democrats, if you wanted to be taken seriously as not all being Obama-bots, you have to afford this same courtesy to Republicans. Namely, that Republicans come in many different shades.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Martyred wrote:Republicans come in many different shades.
So do my turds.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Goober McTuber wrote:
So do my turds.

Well, at least you mashed out a post that didn't have to do with Screwey.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Martyred wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
So do my turds.

Three times just in this one thread.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I dont buy Maria Schriver's "I'm so offended" act. She's a Kennedy for fuck sakes; adultery is normal for them.

The real reson she dumped him is that she found numerous calls to & from KC Scott on Arnold's cell phone
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

R-Jack wrote:A political figure...

"fuck baby"

Nice going, R-Jack. I think you just kicked off Diego's '12 presidential bid.

:o
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Derron wrote:

Oh...my bad A blow job is not sex..Bubba said so. SITTING Demorat President gets blow job from skank IN the Oval Office...nope it is not sex..no family values were hurt in this scenario..liberal President gets a pass, and high fives from all his boys..

FORMER Republican governor knocks up housekeeper...pays support..gets busted by his OL 10 years later and it is get the pitckforks and burning torches out..family values have been violated.

Yeah I see where there is not a link at all.
I'll try to make this real nice and simple, just for you.

#1 Nobody in here said a blowjob isn't sex. You're mounting a defense against an argument that wasn't made.
#2 Getting a blowjoy from a woman that's not your wife = bad, mmkay?
#3 Producing a child with a woman that's not your wife is much, much worse.

Get it now?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Martyred wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
So do my turds.

Goober's turds are always getting mashed.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Speaking of philandering GOPers, what do you fukks think about Newt's chances?
Glittering.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
So do my turds.
The diversity and tolerance lesson for today.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

#2 Getting a blowjoy from a woman that's not your wife = bad, mmkay?
But not a family values thing IF you are a Demorat, and a sitting president.
#3 Producing a child with a woman that's not your wife is much, much worse.
And just a huge family values violation

Not more need to explain the liberal take..we all get it. Carry on.
Derron
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

OCmike wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? The electricity deregulation/spot market ripoff, the union pension retirement windfalls and the UC Merced tool-pooching all occurred under Gray Davis. Even Jerry Brown version 1.0 was less shitty than Davis.
This has come back to bite you in the ass. That is, the deregulation efforts that allowed Enron to run amok were hatched immediately by the Cheney cabal after stealing the 2000 election. The astonishing criminality of the insanely rapacious plutocratic predatory capitalists from Texas led straight to the Chimp--and so necessitated the 9/11 project for Permanent War.

The contracts, meanwhile, which Gray Davis secured under force seemed to be exorbitant at the time--but quickly proved to be a good long term deal. That's right, he nailed down a good price for a longer period than any other governor before him. He was basically undermined by the same disgusting spoor of right wing radio and the various morons who listen and dutifully parrot, etc.

Arnie's legacy--forget the scandals--is one of unabated failure and disaster. Same with Reagan, by the way, despite the hollow beatification he's received from various hacks like Newt and Palin.

WW
Before God was, I am
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Papa Willie wrote:
Cuda wrote:I dont buy Maria Schriver's "I'm so offended" act. She's a Kennedy for fuck sakes; adultery is normal for them.

The real reson she dumped him is that she found numerous calls to & from KC Scott on Arnold's cell phone

Fucking rack.

Look at the Democrats heroes:

JFK - fucked everything that moved.
MLK Jr. - A PREACHER that fucked everything that moved.
Slick Willie - Fucks all ugly shit that moves and gives them herpes.
Derek Jeter - Gave Slick Willie & everything they both fuck herpes.

http://hollywoodlifemag.com/2008/12/cel ... rpes-list/ :D

Hey Willie

If your old dirty dick had frets on it, how many notes could you play and how many KC clones to make a melody.

Get fucked
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

The Seer wrote: Ahnold is a democRat in the first order
Not so. A true democRat would of had that kid aborted last week.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:That is, the deregulation efforts that allowed Enron to run amok were hatched immediately by the Cheney cabal after stealing the 2000 election.

They were started under Clinton, dipshit.
Why don’t you just STFU.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Martyred wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:That is, the deregulation efforts that allowed Enron to run amok were hatched immediately by the Cheney cabal after stealing the 2000 election.

They were started under Clinton, dipshit.

He is too busy slurping jew cock to allow such a trivial thing as reality to cloud his delusional, small mind.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:astonishing criminality of the insanely rapacious plutocratic predatory capitalists
:lol:

Where do you get this stuff?

It's like somebody pulls a string and out pours this neurotically canned psycho-babble.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:astonishing criminality of the insanely rapacious plutocratic predatory capitalists

This would be my first guess...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

War Wagon wrote:

Duh.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:the deregulation efforts that allowed Enron to run amok were hatched immediately by the Cheney cabal after stealing the 2000 election.

Uhm... you might wanna check your timeline on that one...

and I don't even live in california, dipshit.

But hmmm... LTS gave a "take," and it was an out-and-out falsehood.

Whoever runs this troll gets huge props -- it takes a pretty smart dude to bat 1.000 in bullshit, and he does it flawlessly.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, it's true that Clinton was a total sell out, as his NAFTA legislation proves. And he did grease the treads of unfettered deregulation. But the meeting with Cheney--and Energy Summit--featuring Ken Lay and pals marked the definitive point of the Rape of California. And it was initiated with the full blessing of Chimp 'n Cheney (and the lil' weasel Ross Perot as well).

If you actually have questions about this vile business, examine this..
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/enron.html

Now as for my description of the current group looting the American--and world--economy, I submit that each word is in fact accurate and precise.

They--and let's offer the Koch brothers as a practical example--are Insanely Rapacious...(check)...Plutocratic...(check)...Predatory Capitalists..(check)

So, if you actually disagree, go ahead and try to defend your "position"...

As it is, there's no actual dispute of anything I've said. :wink:
Before God was, I am