Happy 4-22 Shoalz, Mucho

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Happy 4-22 Shoalz, Mucho

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Gaborik, what a pile of trash. Scores his first goal in forever then pisses it away. Watched the entire Wings game last Saturday. Highlight reel hockey for the Wings for the first 40. Killitard will be in here anytime as I'm in his dome.

Happy birthdays, 4-22ers.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Happy 4-22 Shoalz, Mucho

Post by Shoalzie »

RACK you guys...it's the big 3-0 for me.

I could've been out somewhere tonight watching Game 5 but thankfully the Wings freed up my Friday night to do something else. :mrgreen:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:RACK you guys...it's the big 3-0 for me.

I could've been out somewhere tonight watching Game 5 but thankfully the Wings freed up my Friday night to do something else. :mrgreen:
3-0 is next year for me. Last year on my b-day the Caps lost to the Habs so I'm glad at least this year there will be no losing on my b-day.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Happy Birthday guys.

Gaborik is a fucking bum. I could float around the ice like that for far less money and not make a boneheaded play in the defensive zone.

I have to figure that Sather won't re-sign Wolski and may a play for Brad Richards.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

When Gaborik scored in Game 4, I was extremely distressed that he broke his slump and would go on a tear. Then he gave a game to the Caps and it was GAME OVER.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

He had a wide open net and he partially fanned on the shot.

Terrible waste of a salary cap hit for that scrub. Maybe getting a guy like Richards could help him, but I doubt it.
Dreams......Temporary Madness