Tremendous Slouch

NCAA Bracket

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: NCAA Bracket

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wisconsin is not in the tournament this year, so make sure not to pick them. Thanks.

East

1 Yale vs. 16 Air Force -- Yale
8 Union vs. 9 MD-Duluth -- MN-Duluth

MN-Duluth

Northeast

4 Miami vs. 13 New Hampshire -- Miami
6 Merrimack vs. 11 Notre Dame -- ND

Miami

Midwest

2 North Dakota vs. 15 Rensselaer -- RPI
7 Denver vs. 10 Western Michigan -- WMU

WMU

3 Boston College vs. 14 Colorado College -- BC
5 Michigan vs. 12 NE-Omaha -- UNO

BC

Frozen Four

MN-Duluth vs. Miami -- Miami
WMU vs. BC -- BC

Final

Miami over BC
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I will stand by my assertion that the Shootout is a terrible way to decide a game.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Yawn...another Frozen Four for Red and the boys. :mrgreen:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:Yawn...another Frozen Four for Red and the boys. :mrgreen:
You had no business making it to the regional final and you know it. That was blatantly one of the worst calls in the history of sport.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

They had a camera angle that was up ice that did show the puck was behind the line.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:Yawn...another Frozen Four for Red and the boys. :mrgreen:
You had no business making it to the regional final and you know it. That was blatantly one of the worst calls in the history of sport.

I'm not going to fire back at you and your obvious anti-Michigan bias...what's done is done. I've seen my fair share of screw jobs against my teams in the past...things even out. It was a very close call and you go with what's ruled...I make no apologies for that.

I'm definitely worried about the matchup with the Sioux...a very powerful offensive club. Michigan can hang with them on the scoreboard but they're better off playing a grind it out, playoff-style game. The lower the final score, the better I like their chances although Dell is one of the best goalies in the nation and UND has a great chance and winning if this one is a goalie duel. Hunwick took them on a cinderella run last year...don't look past him as a guy that could steal a game himself. If there was a Selke Trophy in college hockey...I think Carl Hagelin would be a finalist, if not win the thing. He's the key for Michigan at both ends of the ice...looking forward to him potentially matching up with Matt Frattin. I see the national champ coming from this game.

UMD had 3 of the top 8 scorers in the nation...I like their chances against the young Irish. I see that game being a shootout.

While we may have a rift between the WCHA and CCHA on this board...at least we can agree that the best hockey is played in the western portion of the college hockey map...this year for sure.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:I'm not going to fire back at you and your obvious anti-Michigan bias...what's done is done. I've seen my fair share of screw jobs against my teams in the past...things even out. It was a very close call and you go with what's ruled...I make no apologies for that.
"Fair share of screw jobs against my teams." Dude you're a scUM hockey fan, only Minnesota and Wisconsin come out on the better end of screw jobs than Michigan in college hockey.

Did they ever show camera tape that showed CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE that the puck crossed the line? Because what ESPNU was showing certainly did not.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Did they ever show camera tape that showed CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE that the puck crossed the line? Because what ESPNU was showing certainly did not.
They showed 1 angle that looked like it came from center ice and the puck clearly looked like it was over the goal line. The problem was they only showed that angle 1 time on the replay I saw.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:"Fair share of screw jobs against my teams." Dude you're a scUM hockey fan, only Minnesota and Wisconsin come out on the better end of screw jobs than Michigan in college hockey.

I said "teams" in the sense that the TEAMS I follow get jobbed about as much as they get breaks going their way...this wasn't just towards Michigan hockey. Don't get me started with Lions or Red Wings or Tigers screw jobs.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Dude you're a scUM hockey fan, only Minnesota and Wisconsin come out on the better end of screw jobs than Michigan in college hockey.
Feel free to elaborate on that.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Frozen Four tomorrow...the Freep ran article chronicling the last 10 appearances to the Frozen Four by Michigan, which dates back to 1992. They've won 3 titles and the other 7 appearances, they code out in the semifinals...4 of those in OT. I'm glad they play the late game.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:Frozen Four tomorrow...the Freep ran article chronicling the last 10 appearances to the Frozen Four by Michigan, which dates back to 1992. They've won 3 titles and the other 7 appearances, they code out in the semifinals...4 of those in OT. I'm glad they play the late game.
Supposedly the Det News ran a headline in print today saying that scUM beat WMU in the CCHA semis. Hoping to confirm that, pricks.

Anyway...war MN-Duluth Saturday. Do it for the directional/regional schools, boys.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Hunwick was out of mind tonight...shades of his run through the CCHA tournament last year. The Minnesota-Duluth power play got off tonight and it'll be another test Michigan if they take the chasing penalties they took tonight. North Dakota could do pretty much whatever they wanted but Hunwick was great. The beauty of college hockey...you just need to be better on that given day and not have to win the 4 out of 7 because the Sioux would win a series no doubt.