final four

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

final four

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ohio St over Texas
Pitt over Purdue

Ohio St over Pitt

I kinda think ND is going to get there over Purdue, but I don't want to be in a position where I'm rooting for them.

Who ya got?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: final four

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OSU over SD ST
PUR over PITT

OSU over PUR

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Only thing that concerns me with Purdue is one of their key bench players got suspended (Barlow). But if Johnson and Moore play well it won't matter.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Can you imagine if they still have Robbie Hummell? Unreal.

Just saw the Mizzou bball team unload at the Sheraton in Crystal City (Arlington, VA). Saw Mike Anderson. Wouldn't fuck with him, that's for sure.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Can you imagine if they still have Robbie Hummell? Unreal.

Just saw the Mizzou bball team unload at the Sheraton in Crystal City (Arlington, VA). Saw Mike Anderson. Wouldn't fuck with him, that's for sure.
Hummel was a baller, fo sho. i saw CU's Tad Boyle just yesterday hauling his daughter somewhere.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Duke over N. Carolina

Kansas over Kansas State

KU cuts down the nets. *

*Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I took UConn in the West but with Irving coming back...I'm strongly thinking about flipping over to Duke. Regardless, I've got Ohio State winning the whole thing over Kansas. I have a funny feeling the Southeast could have a lower seed coming out. I took Florida but I think about half the teams in that region can move through. If BYU still had Davies, I probably would've taken them.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote:Duke over N. Carolina

Kansas over Kansas State

KU cuts down the nets. *

*Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
ugghggh.

no way Carolina is in the FF, and leaving untouched your blasphemy.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

post your picks, smart guy.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

tOSU over Duke
Kansas over K-State

tOSU wins it all
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

tOSU
UCONN (would love to pick Texas in this region, but FT shooting sucks mightily)
Kansas
Pitt (if this region had a true 3, not injury hampered BYU, i'd go against the #1)
"
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Cuse
UConn
Kansas
Florida

Uconn over Kansas

(For JSEC: Fuck San Diego St. I have Temple beating them.)
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:(For JSEC: Fuck San Diego St. I have Temple beating them.)
Same here. Too many unknowns with them. They haven't beaten or even played a single major conference team of note.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Neither did St. Joe's in 04 but they came within a bucket and :01 of a Final Four appearance.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:Neither did St. Joe's in 04 but they came within a bucket and :01 of a Final Four appearance.
So if something "almost happens" once a decade then it's a good pick. Nice thinking.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i tried to love up SDSU, but i just don't see it. they remind me of the Oklahoma mid 80's teams that were vulnerable in the NCAA setting. and Fisher's space cool retro glasses are kinda lame.
"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:So if something "almost happens" once a decade then it's a good pick. Nice thinking.
Fuck off somewhere.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

North Carolina
Duke
Kansas
St. John's

Duke over Kansas

And i'm fully expecting SJU to get bounced in the first round by Gonzaga now.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Ohio State over UConn
Kansas over Pitt

Ohio State over Kansas

I'd love to take ND, but can't get past our relative lack of success in the tourney. I do have us going to the Elite 8, though.

As for San Diego State, yet another person here who has them going out to Temple in the second round (what the NCAA now calls the third round).
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I kinda think ND is going to get there over Purdue, but I don't want to be in a position where I'm rooting for them.
i stopped filling out brackets years ago partly because i got tired of losing a 20 to someone's girlfriend but mostly because i'd invariably have to root for duke at some point.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

M Club wrote:i stopped filling out brackets years ago partly because i got tired of losing a 20 to someone's girlfriend
My experience has been that the winner of most office pools usually is the secretary who makes her picks based on which team has the cuter coach.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
M Club wrote:i stopped filling out brackets years ago partly because i got tired of losing a 20 to someone's girlfriend
My experience has been that the winner of most office pools usually is the secretary who makes her picks based on which team has the cuter coach.
Which is why I put very little thought into any of the brackets I fill out. I'm kind of like the Charles Barkley of the bracket world.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Terry in Crapchester wrote:My experience has been that the winner of most office pools usually is the secretary who makes her picks based on which team has the cuter coach.
Wouldn't that imply she's actually watched a game, which is highly unlikely? Or is there some website that has all of the coach's pictures linked to the teams in the bracket? Are you making another wide-left attempt at humor here?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

M Club wrote:i stopped filling out brackets years ago partly because i got tired of losing a 20 to someone's girlfriend but mostly because i'd invariably have to root for duke at some point.
The only time this is cool is when it's YOUR girlfriend who wins the jackpot and treats you to dinner & drinks.

Sin,

me 2 years ago
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Jsc810 wrote:Before the internet, I ran a pool for a few years, mostly lawyers and guys who worked around the Courthouse. Twice, the winner was a secretary who made picks based on uniform colors, mascots, and whether she had ever visited where the teams were located. It took her less than 5 minutes to fill out the entire bracket. We laughed at her, but of course she got the last laugh.
So if you completely disregard seeding, wouldn't you inevitably pick some 14, 15, 16 seeds, etc? I never believe this stuff when people say it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote:Louisville wins it all
fuckin OUCH.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

UConn over Syracuse
Kansas over Wisconsin

Kansas over UConn
Dreams......Temporary Madness
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote:Call me crazy...

You're crazier than the hair-lip on a one-legged fuckpuppet.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Every bracket I entered has tO$U, Dook and Kansas in the FF. I hated all the teams from the SE to make a run so I split between Florida, BYU and Wisconsin.

tO$U playing Kansas in all brackets.

2 out of 3 with the Buckeyes cutting down the nets.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."