Obama goes chalk for his NCAA picks

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Obama goes chalk for his NCAA picks

Post by Screw_Michigan »

And he did it exclusively with ESPN. What an asshole.
President Barack Obama's bracket is in and he likes No. 1 seeds. His final four includes the Duke Blue Devils, Kansas Jayhawks, Ohio State Buckeyes and Pittsburgh Panthers. Obama is filling out a 2011 NCAA tournament bracket with ESPN.com.

PINHEAD
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Obama goes chalk for his NCAA picks

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Didn't he go all chalk last year too?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Obama finished in the 51-percentile last year, JSC, so yes everyone will likely beat him.

Mgo, I believe that is correct.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

he picked against Blake Griffin, Sooner fan homer board poster ain't gonna forget that.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

That's so funny...looked like he had only a handful of games where the lower seed won. That's about as chalky as it gets. I will say that the cream will rise to the top at the end but to not pick alot of a lower seeds in the first weekend is stupid.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I will say that the cream will rise to the top at the end but to not pick alot of a lower seeds in the first weekend is stupid.
There's also a lot of low seeded major programs this year, which could make for a lot of "upsets."

I planned to take Oakland against whoever, but couldn't pull the trigger over Texas. They got a shit draw there.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I will say that the cream will rise to the top at the end but to not pick alot of a lower seeds in the first weekend is stupid.
There's also a lot of low seeded major programs this year, which could make for a lot of "upsets."

I planned to take Oakland against whoever, but couldn't pull the trigger over Texas. They got a shit draw there.
I was at the opening rounds in Milwaukee last year, and I seem to remember Oakland giving Pitt quite a battle. I'm heading down to Chicago tomorrow for the games at the United Center. Can't say I'm terribly jacked up about the first round matchups, but Georgetown-Purdue could be a decent game on Sunday.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:I was at the opening rounds in Milwaukee last year, and I seem to remember Oakland giving Pitt quite a battle. I'm heading down to Chicago tomorrow for the games at the United Center.
Last year it was Keith Benson (a future lottery pick) and a bunch of scrubs. Now it's Benson and some nice role players, so they're dangerous.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

As much as I enjoy any and every opportunity to make fun of the pinhead I just can't do it on the bracket this year. This is one of the weakest NCAA fields I can ever recall and I have a ton of chalk on my bracket. I just can't bring myself to calling for as many upsets as I have in the past. On paper this appears to be one of the most pitiful tournaments I can ever recall. I'm just not excited by this field and pairings.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Disagree. Due to the fact there are quite a few major conference teams occupying those lower seeds, and the fact there are no real dominant teams in the field, just a bunch of "good" teams, I think tourney is ripe for a lot of upsets...at least "upsets" in terms of seeding. The reality is I don't think too many people will consider Gonzaga over SJU or Richmond over Vandy as legit upsets.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Disagree. Due to the fact there are quite a few major conference teams occupying those lower seeds, and the fact there are no real dominant teams in the field, just a bunch of "good" teams, I think tourney is ripe for a lot of upsets...at least "upsets" in terms of seeding. The reality is I don't think too many people will consider Gonzaga over SJU or Richmond over Vandy as legit upsets.
Yeah, those are two of the few "upsets" I made as well. I'm just not very enthused about this years tourney.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.