It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Today's "What the fuck is wrong with you people?"

Post by R-Jack »

...comes from Chi-Town.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... andalize/1

Never mind that you honor the town drunk with a fucking statue. That's bad enough. I was wondering about this throw-away line.
Goat carcasses have been found hanging on the statue twice since 2007,
:shock: :shock:

I get the historical significance and all, but seriously, who's the bloated dipshit that decided to tie a dead goat to a fucking statue. Not once but TWICE? Where do you even get a dead goat in Chicago?

Fandom be damned. Someone threw a dead goat into their car, dragged it into the city and took the time to hang it on the monument to fucking up every player's name and not falling out of the press box in the seventh inning. That's not love for their team. That's just fucking loony. You could chalk it up to a deranged crackpot.............if it only happened once.

Thanks for the glimpse into a day in the life of Chicago. I'll be sure to have my pizzas shipped out to me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Today's "What the fuck is wrong with you people?"

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kind of makes the Detroit tradition of sticking a raw octopus in your shorts and sneaking it into Joe Louis Arena so you can throw it on the ice during a playoff game seem relatively sane.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I regret that Harry died before having the chance to mispronounce Fukodome.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Mace wrote:I regret that Harry died before having the chance to mispronounce Fukodome.
Fuck you, do me
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That statue is regularly vandalized. The rivalry between the Cubs and Sox fan bases is pretty fierce. It's like a Socs vs Greasers thing. Goat carcasses are a tad extreme, but I still think the Cubs claim the douchiest fan base on the planet.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:That statue is regularly vandalized. The rivalry between the Cubs and Sox fan bases is pretty fierce. It's like a Socs vs Greasers thing. Goat carcasses are a tad extreme, but I still think the Cubs claim the douchiest fan base on the planet.
There are no Cub fans, only Wrigley Field fans.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!