Super Bowl Spread?

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Super Bowl Spread?

Post by Mikey »

Anybody going to or hosting a Super Bowl party?

What's on the menu?

Me, I'm just hanging at home. Have to fly out of John Wayne Santa Ana Orange County Municipal International Airport at 9:00 pm local time. Should be able to catch the whole game before I have to leave the house.

I'll be making a big batch of chili today, though. I'll munch on it today and then freeze individual servings that I can break out during my confinement next week.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Super Bowl Spread?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Friend of mine is having a party out in Rosslyn, so I will be venturing out there for the game. His roommate likes to cook so he'll be putting shit together. I have no idea what he'll be making, but I'm sure it will be good.

I am bringing beer.

Mikey, if you haven't already, you should post your chili recipe.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Got brisket, a bacon explosion and wings on the new cooker & serving them up to some ungrateful fucks at my bro's house.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Toddowen wrote:I just had an orange.
An orange what?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I made chili and cornbread muffins.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Mikey, if you haven't already, you should post your chili recipe.
I've posted it a few times in the past on various post-SC3 boards, but maybe not on this one. Not sure I even have it written down anymore, it's not always the same and mostly made from memory and shit I happen to have in the pantry. For instance I dumped some dried chipotle in this batch. There are a few basic tenets, which I'll try to post some time in the near future.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

The per usualm: A little bit o' everything.

Ribs, hot wings, and ABT's from the smoker; brats and rumake (marinated chicken livers wrapped in bacon) from the grill; stuffed mushrooms and 'tato skins from the oven. Think somebody brought a bag of baby carrots...

Would like to see you post your chili recipe, Mikey. With the snow flying last week, I decided to clean out the freezer and concoct a pot o' red with ingredients I had on hand rather than brave a slide to the store. Chopped venison and pork steak, ground beef, sausage, and bacon complimented the onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, chipotles, and beer that forms the base for my usual brew. Not a bad pick-me-up after a cold, two hour run through the driveway...
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?