It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Taiwan is Gone

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Uh, no.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

China doesn't gain anything by getting into war with the U.S., moron. They can bluster all they want about taking Taiwan back, but it ain't happening, no matter how many more F-22s they build. The U.S. military is still far superior to China in every way.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

We've sold Taiwan enough military hardware that they can hold off China until the cavalry arrives. By cavalry I mean a U.S. carrier group or two.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Why do we care about Taiwan?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Trampis wrote:Why do we care about Taiwan?
Try consulting a map.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sam always seems like he's rooting for the team he supposedly doesn't like.

Ponderous.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:Sam always seems like he's rooting for the team he supposedly doesn't like.

Ponderous.
Sam is SEC through and through. He gets excited hearing that aircraft may be destroyed.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Sudden Sam wrote: Image
USN F-14 Tomcat on the USS Harry S Truman

USN F/A-18 Hornet

Anyway, China having "stealth" aircraft means squat. Wouldn't it make more sense to launch missiles at Taiwan? BTW, there is a 50 nm airspace we give them when flying by the island. "Been there done that" in the most literal sense.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes, exactly, Scott.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well, looking at the landing gear, it is not aircraft carrier capable. That rules out "power projection" which is the primary mission of the US Navy. The former Soviet Union never figured out the USN steam catapult system and they were even shown it on the USS Ranger CV-61. The engines the Chinese have are Russian-based meaning they have a lot of thrust yet are unreliable. What tactics would they use employing their aircraft?

They are showing their sub 3" Chinese dicks and would get their sub 3-inchers handed back to them in minutes. Do you know that there are 2 attack submarines with each US aircraft carrier, along with the rest of a battle group? No country on this planet has a chance against the US military. Our politicians are our main weakness, along with our weak policies.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Forget protecting Taiwan........

Let's invade Canada. Besides nothing, what the fuck do those hosers do for the rest of the world anyway?

They wouldn't even see it coming. They'd be too busy ice fishing and bitching about how much better the US is than them.

let's see what retard takes the bait here
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote:No country on this planet has a chance against the US military.
Of course not, we spend more on defense than the rest of the world combined, so I would hope so.

Not to mention, we've got SEC speed and power though we are a little light in the brains department.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If China had anywhere near the military capability of the US, we'd all be typing in censored Mandarin right now.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:helping to defend Taiwan when they move in on them.
Are they going to swim there?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote: Why would we risk a war over Taiwan?
The better question is why would China risk a war over Taiwan? A war where they would get their shit stomped back up thru their esophagus should the U.S. pull out all the stops.

Dontcha' think they would have taken Taiwan back long ago were they able and the consequences not been too dire?
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

After consulting the map, it appears Taiwan is the glue that binds the Tropic of Cancer....we cant let that fall into the hands of red Chiner!
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:If China had anywhere near the military capability of the US, we'd all be typing in censored Mandarin right now.
No truer statement has been made on the intent of the gooks that now currently own us.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I just want to remind everyone that the Taiwanese are Chinese. Ethnically and otherwise.

Give it ten years. Taiwan will be begging for re-unification.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dinsdale wrote:If China had anywhere near the military capability of the US...
They went for "economic capabilty" and "industrial capability" instead of "military capability".

Because they're smarter than you are.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Martyred wrote:I just want to remind everyone that the Taiwanese are Chinese. Ethnically and otherwise.
So is most of BC. But what can you do?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Martyred wrote:I just want to remind everyone that the Taiwanese are Chinese. Ethnically and otherwise.

Give it ten years. Taiwan will be begging for re-unification.
No, they won't.

They sorta' like democracy and capitalism, thus our mancrush.

Or look at it another way... can you imagine what would happen if the Chinese sold Cuba weapons and were wont to sail carrier fleets thru the straights of Florida?

You don't want to imagine that, Marty. Too close to home. Good thing you got Uncle Sugar covering your ass, eh? Otherwise, Mexico might punk you.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

War Wagon wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote: Why would we risk a war over Taiwan?
The better question is why would China risk a war over Taiwan? A war where they would get their shit stomped back up thru their esophagus should the U.S. pull out all the stops.

Dontcha' think they would have taken Taiwan back long ago were they able and the consequences not been too dire?
The US is not going to "pull out all the stops" on anybody. Ever. And especially not with Obluegums in the White House.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cuda wrote: The US is not going to "pull out all the stops" on anybody.
Except when Truman did... that was a warning to the Chinese to mind their manners when it comes to U.S. interests.

Walk softly and carry a big stick - that's been the strategy for over 100 years. It seems to have worked and is still working.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote: Walk softly and carry a big stick
Nice.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
Nice.
Didn't stop the Germans from bombing Pearl Harbor.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:The US is not going to "pull out all the stops" on anybody. Ever. And especially not with Obluegums in the White House.
Oh, I dunno -- OneBigAssMistakeAmerica has sure offed a lot more people-per-day than the "warmonger" he replaced.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
Cuda wrote: The US is not going to "pull out all the stops" on anybody.
Except when Truman did... that was a warning to the Chinese to mind their manners when it comes to U.S. interests.

Walk softly and carry a big stick - that's been the strategy for over 100 years. It seems to have worked and is still working.
We have nothing to fear.....but wags and an internet connection.

Link me up with where Truman pulled out all the stops on the chinks. MacArthur wanted to pull out all the stops so Truman shitcanned him.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Sudden Sam wrote:Image
Here's a good one:
Sure looks a lot like our new F-35.

Some of that info Al Gore shared with those "monks"?
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Nice.
Didn't stop the Germans from bombing Pearl Harbor.

The Germans?

Nice Animal House reset
Go Patriots! ! ! !
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Screw_Michigan wrote:China doesn't gain anything by getting into war with the U.S., moron. They can bluster all they want about taking Taiwan back, but it ain't happening, no matter how many more F-22s they build. The U.S. military is still far superior to China in every way.

You mean other than having to use tactical nuclear weapons to actually win a war against them, right?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:China doesn't gain anything by getting into war with the U.S., moron. They can bluster all they want about taking Taiwan back, but it ain't happening, no matter how many more F-22s they build. The U.S. military is still far superior to China in every way.

You mean other than having to use tactical nuclear weapons to actually win a war against them, right?
Who? Us? What the fuck are you talking about? China's navy is joke. Having the second best navy doesn't buy you anything other than a very expensive artificial reef. China also has little to no amphibious capability and absolutely no operational experience whatsoever. Their cute little "stealth" toy is liable to be obsolete before it ever becomes operational.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:Their cute little "stealth" toy is liable to be obsolete before it ever becomes operational.
Like the F-22 or the Osprey?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote: Who? Us? What the fuck are you talking about?

And the USA knows where every last morsel of Chinese weaponry resides, whereas China has no such luxury.

If China truly wants to realize its dream of population control, firing up those planes and missiles would be a very efficient way to do it.

And just for the sake of silly discussion, let's just suppose China had the horses to hold their own against the US... what would be the ultimate goal? America wouldn't stop coming at them until such a time when they could mount at least a nominal occupation (with the non-existent navy, but I'm getting all up in the hypothetical).

So, occupation... uhm, good luck with that. Ever been to the Left Coast? Rugged coastal mountains for the vast majority of it, and a buncha sharpshooting rednecks in the northern parts (who've held off a very small invasion force in the past), buncha spray-and-praying gangbangers to the south.

Good luck with that -- even in hypotheticals, it ain't happnin.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Martyred wrote: Like the F-22 or the Osprey?
Only drawback with the Raptor is the expense -- if you think there's any plane in the world that can shoot one down, you're sorely mistaken.

The Osprey sucks.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:The Osprey sucks.
No, it doesn't. It had teething problems like most new systems but it has an excellent operational service record.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

we don't need to engage in a military spat with the chinks. just close our ports and tell them to jam a few trillion in US bonds up their ass sideways. this would collapse their economy in about a week and give ours a nice boost as we might actually get back to that novel concept of building our own shit.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:we don't need to engage in a military spat with the chinks. just close our ports and tell them to jam a few trillion in US bonds up their ass sideways. this would collapse their economy in about a week and give ours a nice boost as we might actually get back to that novel concept of building our own shit.

Tariffs would fix things in a hurry -- but ain't-a-one douche in DC with the balls to even mention the word, much less draw up a plan.

Let's just continue to tax American businesses out of existence, but not charge China a dime, even though they're the ones making all the money. Brilliant strategy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:Let's just continue to tax American businesses out of existence, but not charge China a dime, even though they're the ones making all the money. Brilliant strategy.
The corporate globalists who actually run this country wouldn't have it any other way.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Speaking of...

WTF?

Globalists (translation: America haters) get a huge tax break to send our jobs overseas... but they have to pay a bigazz repatriation tax if they want to bring the money back to the USA?

While no one was paying attention, the globalists shoved a huge prosthetic cock up Americans' ass.

I mean, think that one through -- pay people (essentially) to kill American manufacturing, and penalize them if they so much as try to benefit Americans in any way with the money they made by exporting jobs.

Who are these tools in DC working for again? Because to a casual observer (or anyone capable of basic logic) it sure wouldn't appear to be the American People.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

i'll bet another ross perot type would go over well right about now.

a slightly less crazy version version would be nice though.