Post by Cueball »

The socks are a nice touch
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Worst jerseys of all time

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Worst jersey? Easily the worst in the NHL:

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Trying to one up themselves in the ugliest uni department:

Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What do you expect? It's the minors.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What do you expect? It's the minors.
True, but they actually have nice uni's.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Minor league hockey has always been schticky...

The hometown K-Wings used to just have the traditional green ice game but I think they now do pink ice for Valentine's Day and then gold ice for some other occasion or it's associated with McDonald's.

I think this week there was an Education Day where they played at 10:30 a.m. and mostly just school kids were in attendance. Of course, nothing promotes education than to skip class to go watch a game. These kids need to learn the values of skipping school and work to watch baseball opening day or to watch the first Thursday/Friday games of March Madness. Start 'em young, I guess...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Worst jersey? Easily the worst in the NHL:

Really? Worse than Edmonton, Colorado or Minnesota? I don't think so.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Oilers should never deviate from the orange, blue and white because it will always represent when they absolutely dominated the league.

I think the Colorado jersey has started to look antiquated (I think making the jerseys look tight like fucking blouses, and the Avs lack of success, have made their unis tired). The Wild's unis look decent (and they're not on TV all the time so we aren't subjected to it as much).

I just think there is too much color going on with the orange, gold, black and green (orange? Yeah, I know, but still) plus you add on the flying D and it just looks weird. Simplify your life, simplify your unis. This is hockey, not the National Lacrosse League.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I just think there is too much color going on with the orange, gold, black and green (orange? Yeah, I know, but still) plus you add on the flying D and it just looks weird. Simplify your life, simplify your unis. This is hockey, not the National Lacrosse League.
I don't know. It doesn't really look that busy to me on the player.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.