Iowa vs UNI tonight

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Iowa vs UNI tonight

Post by TheJON »

Who wins the big game? Match-up of an undisciplined team (Iowa) that likes to get up and down the court versus a team that doesn't even attempt to put the ball in the basket or, well.......do anything (UNI).

Should be the game of the year in college hoops. What do you guys think? Who wins?

What the fuck ever happened to the college hoops board? We used to have a ton of posts and discussions on here. Nobody posts here anymore. Everyone must have just up and left. Maybe we should recruit new hoops fanatics from our local boards. I can't do it for Iowa because I have an IP ban for trolling those retards!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Iowa vs UNI tonight

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sorry, I'll be watching Michigan State/Syracuse at the Garden. BTW, fuck ESPN for making me hate something as noble as a cancer foundation.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Sorry, I'll be watching Michigan State/Syracuse at the Garden. BTW, fuck ESPN for making me hate something as noble as a cancer foundation.
Why is that?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I guess you don't watch much ESPN college basketball.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I was thinking the same thing. They get a little crazy with the Cheez-whiz every year with this Jimmy V stuff.

By the way, awesome game tonight in Iowa City. Epic battle of awesomeness between those 2 teams. At least Iowa won.......I guess!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

TheJON wrote:At least Iowa won.......I guess!
You're not sure?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i tend to agree about the Jimmy V. thing being overdone every year.

i don't feel good about saying it, and i have an uncle with leukemia.....but since it's out there. pretty interesting guy, my uncle, rides a Harley and works in an OKC bank. Big OSU guy. Used to deal cards in Reno. His wife was a hottie inna day, now she looks like Emeril Legasse. Not sure how that happened. Bummer.

OU rolls Gardner-Webb to snap a 5 game L streak. My dad (longtime OU hoops donor) says this is the least talented OU team to ever play in the Lloyd Noble Center....which is saying something since Tubbs' first year, 81, were awful. Lost to the D-III Polar Bears of Ohio Northern in Norman, a game I attended. Now, Billy took next year's Sooner team to the NIT Final Four with Chuckie Barnett and David Little (when that kinda meant something, before the NCAA goes to 64).....we'll see if Capel can build it like Billy (just two seasons removed from the Elite 8 ).

my new fave cupcake (and there are many) is: Va. Intermont. I assume that's Virginia, but who knows?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I witnessed the worst 15 minutes of basketball possibly ever played in person last night!

Iowa jumps out to a 14-0 lead about 5 minutes into the game. The last 15 minutes of the half they played as bad as you possibly could. What a brutal fucking game that was. At least they won, but geez........when dribbling a basketball is quite literally a major problem- you know you suck.