QQMF

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

QQMF

Post by Bizzarofelice »

get fucked
why is my neighborhood on fire
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Re: QQMF

Post by Truman »

Typical Mizzou game.

Either up 20 or down 20, with the usual heart attack at the end. Good win to cap a tough road-week.
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Fuck Missouri for not being able to close out a fucking game.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

^^^^^^^^^^
:?: A W's a W. Sounds like somebody had coin on the game.

Lemme ask you this, Shine...

Is it better to close out games in November/December or February/March?

There's a learning curve to Mike Anderson's defense. Lotta new faces, new roles. Gotta feeling the Tigers will get the hang of that "close out" thingie come March.
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mizzou was running on fumes last night in the 2nd half, so I heard, 48 hours after that OT game with GT. I didn't get to watch it as I was out of gas myself. Fuck a buncha' 10:00 CST start times.
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

Truman wrote:Sounds like somebody had coin on the game.
Unlike me and betting on Mizzou we have a winner.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."