Julian Assange--Hero and World Patriot

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Julian Assange--Hero and World Patriot

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

In a rare interview, Assange tells Forbes that the release of Pentagon and State Department documents are just the beginning. His next target: big business.

Early next year, Julian Assange says, a major American bank will suddenly find itself turned inside out. Tens of thousands of its internal documents will be exposed on Wikileaks.org with no polite requests for executives’ response or other forewarnings. The data dump will lay bare the finance firm’s secrets on the Web for every customer, every competitor, every regulator to examine and pass judgment on.

You've got to love this guy. Who else is going to do it? I mean...you know, actually tell the truth? Not McCain. Not Hillary. Not Geitner or Clarence Thomas' wife.

Nope, one Aussie with a big ol' target on his back is currently the bravest man in the world. Let's give him some props and enjoy the clean air of truth for a moment.
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Julian Assange--Hero and World Patriot

Post by BSmack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Nope, one Aussie with a big ol' target on his back is currently the bravest man in the world. Let's give him some props and enjoy the clean air of truth for a moment.
Assange is nearing the end of his rope. If he's not dead within a year I'll be amazed.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

He's talking about abandoning the Swedish idea and moving his base of operations to Cuba 8)
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong, SS. Completely wrong.

Haven't you got a clue yet..? That it's one world, one economy, one ecosystem, and one hope for survival. And that's that we start acting as one team. Sure, there are criminals, Zionazis, and demented lunatics like Kim Jung Ill, and there are cowards like Palin and Newt Gingrich, and nasty gaseous hogs like Rusp Limpdick. There'll always be fakes and crooks--you know--nervous "libertarians, and religious zealots. But a true patriot is a World Patriot--one who sees the obvious big picture and acts accordingly.

I agree that the previous Wikileaks have been less than hoped for, but if Assange remains alive and free, there's good reason to look forward to some more. :wink:
Before God was, I am
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I predict that the words "Julian Assange" and "auto-erotic asphyxiation" will soon occupy the same paragraph in an AP story. The news organization, not the cross dressing poster.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

This batch seems more interesting than the rest, the military leaks were tedious. There are a few gems, though most of it looks like gossip. It's more interesting as a whole, it shows what kind of morons make up intelligence agencies and diplomatic corps. In the end - these people are feeding 'advice' to their superiors that's acted on.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Assange = Zionist stooge and CIA propagandist.

excerpted from "THE COMPLETE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO WIKILEAKS LATEST DOCUMENT DUMP"

"So, given that 95% of the current WikiLeaks is really old news, as a public service I will point out the bits of poison that Julian hopes you will eat.

1. Iran is bad so you should all want to kill them.

2. Saudi Arabia is bad because they are funding Al Qaeda so you should all want to kill them.

3. North Korea is bad because they gave really long range missiles to Iran for Iran to put their nuclear warheads in, so you should all want to kill them.

4. China is messing with your computers, so you should all want to kill them.

That about sums it up. Oh yes, there is nothing negative about Israel in all these diplomatic messages, an impossibility given the lethal Israeli attack on the Aid Flotilla last May. That suggests who Assange really works for. "
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:self-important queefs
Scott bashing is happening in that other thread.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:I don't think Assange is in danger of being killed. He is in danger of being captured, tried, convicted and imprisoned for the remainder of his life.
His whole defense will revolve around state secrets. That ought to be interesting. Or he could die in a tragic gasoline fight.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

i like the unfortunate gasoline incident. Far less messy than a trial.

back in the good old days when this country had a sack, this fukker would have met an unfortunate demise quickly, or more likely, he would have known better than to try it to begin with.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I don't get it.
88 wrote:I would be more impressed if Assange actually leaked something of importance.
Dr_Phibes wrote:the military leaks were tedious
smackaholic wrote:back in the good old days when this country had a sack, this fukker would have met an unfortunate demise quickly, or more likely, he would have known better than to try it to begin with.
So why does he deserved to be murdered? He's not breaking anything we don't already know, as you all say. Maybe the State Department and DOD should make their "secret" or classified communications a little more secure. As you know, Assange doesn't get any of this shit if not for the efforts of Pfc. Bradley Manning, formerly of Potomac, MD.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Martyred wrote:Assange = Zionist stooge and CIA propagandist.

"So, given that 95% of the current WikiLeaks is really old news, as a public service I will point out the bits of poison that Julian hopes you will eat.

2. Saudi Arabia is bad because they are funding Al Qaeda so you should all want to kill them.

3. North Korea is bad because they gave really long range missiles to Iran for Iran to put their nuclear warheads in, so you should all want to kill them.

That about sums it up. Oh yes, there is nothing negative about Israel in all these diplomatic messages, an impossibility given the lethal Israeli attack on the Aid Flotilla last May. That suggests who Assange really works for. "
Yes, it is rather glaring that all of this serves the pile-on against Iran. And notice that Israel didn't waste a minute--immediately loosing their assassin squads inside Tehran in spy-novel attacks on two nuclear scientists, killing one. And it's true that Israel loves nothing so much as mass geopolitical instability. But, c'mon, let's not just blame the Jews, b-juice.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:But, c'mon, let's not just blame the Jews, b-juice.
Cui bono, Felch?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Maybe the State Department and DOD should make their "secret" or classified communications a little more secure. As you know, Assange doesn't get any of this shit if not for the efforts of Pfc. Bradley Manning, formerly of Potomac, MD.
This is fallout from some of the post 9/11 changes made in interagency intelligence sharing. I'm sure you'll recall all the screeching about one agency not knowing what another agency was doing etc.

Then the knee jerked and, evidently, it was decided that everybody needed to know everything...or at least have easy access to it.

Or this could all be deliberately seeded disinformation. The fact that Assange is still breathing seems to make that a good bet.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Martyred wrote:Assange = Zionist stooge and CIA propagandist.

Yes, it is rather glaring that all of this serves the pile-on against Iran.
That's just stupid. A crackpot website with ads on how to build your muscles while in a coma for a pair of crackpots. Why shouldn't the cables reflect the attitude of the policy? There's a quarter million of them, slagging everyone off, nobody looks good in any of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:There's a quarter million of them, slagging everyone off,

Not Israel.
Not Netanyahu.
Not Livni.
Not AIPAC.
Not J-Street.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

So what? Israel is beyond reproach in American policy circles, it's more likely that. They aren't being pursued or prosecuted for anything, they aren't viewed as suspicious - so why should there be damning information or opinion about them being brought up? Again, the cables reflect the attitudes of the policy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:So what? Israel is beyond reproach in American policy circles...

But not entirely to the FBI and elements of the CIA.

The attack on Iran is not a fait accompli.

It's still needs to be sold to the public.

Dr_Phibes wrote:...so why should there be damning information or opinion about them being brought up?
An absence of record on Israeli influence on Middle East matters?
You're trolling, right?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:The attack on Iran is not a fait accompli.
The attack on Iran has already happened. Stuxnet assfucked their nuclear program harder than any bunker buster could have.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:A crackpot website with ads on how to build your muscles...

"Where? WHERE!?!?!"

Sincerely,

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:The attack on Iran is not a fait accompli.
The attack on Iran has already happened. Stuxnet assfucked their nuclear program harder than any bunker buster could have.
No it didn't.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Ah yes, it did. A monkey in a tin hut with a blowtorch can't machine a nuclear centrifuge. They are not easily replaced components and that doesn't even begin to touch on years of fucked data that Stuxnet fed them.

I seriously doubt it could have been done better with bombs.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:Ah yes, it did. A monkey in a tin hut with a blowtorch can't machine a nuclear centrifuge. They are not easily replaced components and that doesn't even begin to touch on years of fucked data that Stuxnet fed them.

Amazing. The virus/trojan/worm that only targets a single country and it's targeted scientific program.

My copy of Wired must have got lost in the mail that month.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Stuxnet may have slowed it down a bit so what? In case you've forgotten--or FOX hasn't mentioned it--Iran has agreed to all manner of inspections. This is the opposite of 1963 Israel whacking JFK because he demanded the same.

The idea of the Zionazis sympathetically echoing the nervous anxieties of the Saudis is perverse. Almost as perverse as the fostering of Biblical theme parks in its stolen land just to make money. Take a lesson from Abramoff and realize that the Russian gangster state known as Israel is the most craven and dangerous entity in the world today. Far worse than the ludicrous Kim, let alone the fatuous Dinnerjacket or the Maccabee-like Taliban.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...Israel is the most craven and dangerous entity in the world today.

The threat isn't from Israel, Felch. World Jewry only uses Israel as a laboratory experiment.

Israel is full of courageous people pointing their guns outwards.

The real cowards hide in gated communities in neighbourhoods close to yours and they've changed their names from Silverstein to Smith.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I think you're partly right, except that many if not most of the leading critics of Israel are Jews. The artificial state is a lot more than a proxy, and it is at least the face of the criminality to which you seem to be referring. You know what they say about cutting off the head of the snake :wink:
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I think you're partly right, except that many if not most of the leading critics of Israel are Jews.:
Why do you think that is?

Think.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:You know what they say about cutting off the head of the snake :wink:
New York is more likely the head than Tel Aviv.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, now you're just fucking around. Sure, Bloomberg in New York is a fierce cheerleader for the Zionazi state...so what? Is Amy Goodman a fake? How about Chomsky? And if there's some wolrd wide conspiracy--as you seem to be half-jokingly suggesting--how do goyim morons like O'Reilly and Hannity fit in? Just stooges? Go back to your boy Jabotinsky--explain his long term goal.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Jabotinsky was a soldier and a hero. I would have been honoured to meet him on the field of battle and run him through with my bayonet.

Bloomberg is a debauch, rich kike draining the blood of hard working Americans.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:Ah yes, it did. A monkey in a tin hut with a blowtorch can't machine a nuclear centrifuge. They are not easily replaced components and that doesn't even begin to touch on years of fucked data that Stuxnet fed them.

Amazing. The virus/trojan/worm that only targets a single country and it's targeted scientific program.
It is a pretty impressive piece of work. Try offering an informed opinion next time.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Far worse than the ludicrous Kim,
Do you subscribe to any particular brand of 'leftism', or do you just sort of make it up as you go along?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Far worse than the ludicrous Kim,
Do you subscribe to any particular brand of 'leftism', or do you just sort of make it up as you go along?
I think it's whatever his fillings pick up.
Why don’t you just STFU.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

mvscal wrote:Or this could all be deliberately seeded disinformation. The fact that Assange is still breathing seems to make that a good bet.
if he actually had possesion of anything seriously damaging to the US he would have been dead before he got to read it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What the fuck! C'mon, SS (and do spare us the boo hoo Horst Wessel crap), what I clearly pointed out is that the propaganda firm known as FOX News would just as soon report the fact that Iran has agreed to all manner of nuclear inspection as they would promote an anti-circumcision campaign. Okay? Now go back to your goose-stepping. Sheesh! :doh:
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Toddowen wrote:
Them Jews better be careful.

Drinking something brewed by a guy named Adolph...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, T-down, let's all celebrate a bunch of religious fanatics who insisted on remaining in the stone age. Compare the intractable intolerance of the Maccabees with the virtually identical religiosity of the Taliban. Both would kill a fellow member of their tribe for some violation of their bitter and perverse creed. You know, like not genitally mutilating their baby boys...or having sex with a goyim/infedel...or eating the wrong food on the wrong day...etc., etc., etc., etc., ....

And ...you're celebrating this shit?
Before God was, I am
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:
Or this could all be deliberately seeded disinformation. The fact that Assange is still breathing seems to make that a good bet.
Yep. Suddenly all of the news outlets are yapping endlessly about the leaks non-story, rather than the economy, jobs , etc.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
mvscal wrote:Or this could all be deliberately seeded disinformation. The fact that Assange is still breathing seems to make that a good bet.
Yep. Suddenly all of the news outlets are yapping endlessly about the leaks non-story, rather than the economy, jobs , etc.
Thanks for the update. I can now go back to not giving a fuck what the media is reporting.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Compare the intractable intolerance of the Maccabees with the virtually identical religiosity of the Taliban. Both would kill a fellow member of their tribe for some violation of their bitter and perverse creed.
OK. I believe the most relevant comparison between the two is that the Maccabees haven't been around for well over 2,000 years whereas the Taliban is a contemporary religious phenomenon.

Does that clear things up for you a bit?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Note to Julian Assange: Don't Mess With the Russians
Julian Assange hates America. He thinks we are a singular evil in the world.

I hope Mr. Assange survives his encounter with the Russians long enough to rethink his position. And yes, I really do think a cyber attack on Wiki Leaks is the least of his problems right now.
Putin is not a pussy like Obama- best not to fuck with him
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..