Bell South Classic

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

fix
Eternal Scobode

Bell South Classic

Post by fix »

Any early predictions for this week?

Besides the start of it being delayed by rain.

McCarron or Goosein.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I'd like to see Elkington cash in a win. He's still one of the best players out there when he's healthy and he was playing well last week. So I'll go with Elk.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You guys know better than to ask me......

Peter Jacobsen.

Realistically, anyone but Lefty. Mantits is going to psych himself out, thinking about next weekend.

Goosen is always going to be the dark horse in any tourney he cares to enter.

And that Luke Donald is sure starting to show promise, no? Lot of deece English players coming up these days. I like the trend -- I think the PGA needs more international appeal. It's already by far the premiere tour on the planet, might as well monopolize the world's talent, and get the best tour going that we can. Just look at the non-Americans that primarily call the PGA home -- Goosen, Els, Donald, Westwood, Singh, Olazabel(Masters dark horse, anyone? Not like he hasn't won a couple before), etc, etc. Let's get them all over here swinging, or at least for most of the season.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

So far rain is off to the early lead. This has to be the worst year ever for rain delays.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote: This has to be the worst year ever for rain delays.
Not where I live, bro. Best year ever, so far.

I know you were talking PGA, but I just wanted to BODE myself for getting out more than usual this winter. Of course, I was getting over an injury, and I didn't realize how much I had altered my swing to compensate for it. The injury, which had been nagging me for a couple years or more, finally healed for the most part, and my body started doing what it was supposed to. How the hell did that work? My body got MUCH healthier, and my scores went out the window. Almost like I'm learning to hit a ball all over agin. Just seems wrong. Being able to move freely, my body is doing just that -- moving all over the place as I come into the impact. Spraying them bitches all over the yard.

Just you wait -- I'll be bragging up my scores here soon......even if I have to lie. But jeebus, it's like 90 is some crazyfat score anymore. Yuk. My buds I once at least hung with are now handing me my ass every time out.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Bell South Classic

Post by Felix »

Otis wrote:Any early predictions for this week?
Yeah, look for Billy Jack :shock: to come in and start kicking ass.
http://www.pgatour.com/players/scorecar ... /r022/2005

get out, get out while there's still time