Goober's 1 minute s'mores

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Goober's 1 minute s'mores

Post by Goober McTuber »

Bust a graham cracker in half. On one half put an appropriate amount of Hershey's milk chocolate (if you get those big bars that are about 7" x 3.5" that's two rectangular pieces). Microwave for about 15 seconds and check if it's softened. You may have to do additional 5 second increments. You want it just barely softened as it seems to keep getting a bit softer after it comes out. Experiment a bit, you don't want it too soft. In the meantime, spread marshmallow creme/marshmallow fluff on the other half. Mash together and enjoy.

Sorry to put this out in front of the fatties ('sup smackaholic, Mikey and Tarddowen). Fortunately, my body type allows me to enjoy these occasionally with no ill effects to my svelteness.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Goober's 1 minute s'mores

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sorry to put this out in front of the fatties ('sup smackaholic, Mikey and Tarddowen). Fortunately, my body type allows me to enjoy these occasionally with no ill effects to my svelteness.
finally, i make a list.

btw, men are skinny or maybe wirey. cum slurping pillow biters are svelte.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.