Moderator: Mikey

missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Gluten free Dark chocolate & roasted hazelnut brownies

Post by missjo »

Gluten free / dairy free Dark chocolate & roasted hazelnut brownies

Ingredients
250g Kosher Nuttlex
(though if you aren’t lactose intolerant you can use butter or regular margarine )
250g good quality Dark Chocolate
(I use Whittaker’s Dark chocolate from New Zealand, as it has no milk solids unlike a lot of others)
5 extra large free range eggs (min weight 59g)
2 tsps vanilla extract
1 ¼ tsp salt
2 cups dark brown sugar
1 ½ cups gluten free self raising flour
( I use Orgran brand)
¾ cup Cocoa
130g roasted hazelnuts
(roughly chopped in a food processor )

Method
Preheat a fan forced convection oven to around 150 deg Celsius
( I find with things like brownies & mudcakes cooking for longer on a lower temperature gives a better result)
Line a brownie pan with a little oil & baking paper
In a double boiler place Nuttlex (or butter) , roughly chopped chocolate & cocoa
& melt together stirring regularly till smooth glossy thick liquid put aside
In a large mixing bowl mix together beaten eggs, sugar & vanilla then add cooled chocolate mixture & beat thoroughly with a whisk
Add combined flour & salt whisk again till smooth then add chopped hazelnuts & stir through
Pour into pan, place in preheated oven for about 45min
Cool on counter with a clean tea towel on top then transfer to the fridge overnight

for some reason gluten free baked good taste better when they have time to settle fully for at least 12 hours

If you don’t have to worry about being gluten free you can use an equal amount of regular self raising flour but use one less egg
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Gluten free Dark chocolate & roasted hazelnut brownies

Post by Dinsdale »

missjo wrote:for some reason gluten free baked good taste better when they have time to settle fully for at least 12 hours

For some reason, gluten-free baked goods taste better when they have gluten in them.

When people continue their habits of eating like pussies, they tend to become sensitive to any sort of non-pussy diet.

I mean, heaven forbid you get some sort of protein from baked goods.

Most overhyped bunch of sissy-assed whining going... "oooooh, I can't eat wheat!"

Suck it up, pussy -- It's the oldest source of non-meat protein known to man. If you can't eat it, guess what? Darwin has something else in store to remove your foul seed from the gene pool.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

missjo wrote:
for some reason gluten free baked good taste better when they have time to settle fully for at least 12 hours
Is that before or after you eat them?

I don't have to worry about gluten free.

I'd like to find a good no fat, no carb double chocolate fudge brownie mix.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:Suck it up, pussy -- It's the oldest source of non-meat protein known to man.
Aside from semen? Though I'm sure her vast pussy does suck up plenty of that.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mikey wrote:I'd like to find a good no fat, no carb double chocolate fudge brownie mix.
Dehydrate a few turds, grind them up in the food processor and use them as your base.

Hey, you didn't say it had to taste good. :P
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Suck it up, pussy -- It's the oldest source of non-meat protein known to man.
Aside from semen? Though I'm sure her vast pussy does suck up plenty of that.
Oh, my semen comes from a very ample chunk of meat.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:Most overhyped bunch of sissy-assed whining going... "oooooh, I can't eat wheat!"

Suck it up, pussy -- It's the oldest source of non-meat protein known to man.
Actually nuts would be the oldest source of non-meat protein known to man. Hominids have been eating nuts far longer than meat.

Wheat is a very recent addition to our diet not to mention a fairly poor source of protein.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

While not a great source of protein, at least wheat has some.

And some amino acids that make the human body tick.

And if you're a gluten-free pussy, you damn well better eat legumes, in quanitity.

Which is why gluten-free, vegan idiots have way more health problems than us omnivores.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Ahh Dinsfail showing your limited nutritional knowledge again

Wheat is only a small part of the amino acid food chain
for the vegans
Carob, chocolate, coconut, spinach, turnips, lettuce, carrots, radishes, cabbage, onions, beetroots, cucumbers,corn,soybeans as well as legumes and all green leaves are good sources of essential and non-essential amino acids.
Fruits such as pomegranates, melons, oranges, apples, pineapple, papaya, grapes, raspberries and plums as well
vegetarian can include eggs & dairy
then meat eaters have the option of all meats which are far higher in amino acids than wheat

I have a few friends & Clients who have coeliacs (celiac) disease can't have Wheat or oat based (glutenous) products as it causes them a lot of pain & lingering health problems in their digestive system,
& they asked me If I could come up with a gluten free chocolate based treat for them so I did
as a Treat it doesn't need to have any real nutritional value though the dark chocolate used is high in anti oxidants & the hazelnuts are protein.
as I'm lactose intolerant myself I decided to do double duty & make it dairy free also
though if you actually read the recipe I've given instructions on how to make it a "regular" brownie recipe including gluten & lactose for those who don't suffer an dietary or digestive issues.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

missjo wrote:for some reason gluten free baked good taste better when they have time to settle fully for at least 12 hours

These are not real brownies.

Homemade brownies are made to be eaten still warm. EOD.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

missjo wrote:as I'm lactose intolerant myself

With those jugs? :?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:
missjo wrote:as I'm lactose intolerant myself

With those jugs? :?
Well, yeah. She's got to lug those mammoth Lyster bags around all day.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I'm with dins on this one.

diet pussy can go fukk himself.

when i was a kid, pretty much nobody was allergic to nothin'. i 'spose it's just possible that all the pussies were weeded out by the age of 2. and you know what? that's a fukkin' good thing!

Peanut butter, quiet possibly the all around MVP of the dietary world, dangerous? pffftttt.

if there is a god and he deals you an opening hand including peanuts being poisonous, well, i'd say he just doesn't like you much and you just need to get dead already.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Wifes side of the family has celiacs in some quarters. Kids grew up sick all the time till they figured it out. Not cool.

My wifes fine, but her sister has pulled gluten from her ten year olds sons diet in hopes that it will improve his focus, and thus grades in school. It hasnt helped, and she should just be honest with herself that the reason her kids a retard is from all the weed her and her husband smoked. Oh well.

So, every time we have a famliy get together we have to make gluten free dishes and deserts for her kid. Bland shit. Not tasty at all. Every once in awhile something pops up that is good, but not usually.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Trampis even people who don't eat gluten free say these are the best brownies they have tasted
the secret is to use the best quality dark chocolate you can get