Boise State better start beating teams by 100

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Boise State better start beating teams by 100

Post by Left Seater »

What with Virgina Tech losing to 1-AA James Madison.

Struggled to beat a team that just lost to James Madison. What did Dolly not want any of that too?

SOS for BSU is tanking as we speak. Good luck with the computers BSU.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Re: Boise State better start beating teams by 100

Post by stuckinia »

This was all part of the BCS master plan. VT intentionally loses to JMU to fuck up the SOS of Boise State. Do not be surprised if the NCAA turns a blind eye to some shady Hokie recruiting in the near future.

Seriously though. Go Hawkeyes!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

stuckinia wrote:This was all part of the BCS master plan. VT intentionally loses to JMU to fuck up the SOS of Boise State. Do not be surprised if the NCAA turns a blind eye to some shady Hokie recruiting in the near future.

Seriously though. Go Hawkeyes!
VT will now run the table and end up in the ACC title game. As it has in the past.

Fuck Beamer Ball and fuck all the VT fans in DC. Over-rated as fuck, every single season.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Well, with a loss to JMU, VT might fall to #7 or #8 next preseason...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Leave the Hokies alone!

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote:VaTech and Clemson may be the two most consistently over-rated teams in CFB.
Syracuse in the 90's wins this award in my book. but, for longevity, Clemson is right there....and Va Tech is coming on...but, i still like Beamer and he's had considerable success....just not annual Top 10 success as the preseason polls seem to suggest. but, he's won. Clemson and Cuse, middling bowls are the highlights....minus the Danny Ford Clemson MNC in 80 or 81 (which felt like a fluke, and Dr. Tom was still in his "can't win the big one" phase).
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Beamer is done. His "special" teams is horrid. And he refuses to get rid of his shitty ass excuse of an OC because he is a golf buddy. If my wife can call the plays before they happen, then the OC needs to go.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I guess I just didn't understand all the Tyrod Taylor hype? Was never impressed with that dude.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I guess I just didn't understand all the Tyrod Taylor hype? Was never impressed with that dude.
I think he would look a ton better with a competent offensive coaching staff.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

King Crimson wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:VaTech and Clemson may be the two most consistently over-rated teams in CFB.
Syracuse in the 90's wins this award in my book.
Are you talking early or late 90s? Late 90s SU was an NFL draft pick machine. While they might have not won many of the BCS bowl games they played it, they owned the Big East for a while including a couple conference clinches on the last game of the season against VT and Miami. And, best of all, McNabb and SU came into Ann Arbor in 1999 and took a giant shit on scU-M. A great moment in Michigan football history for sure.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Screw_Michigan wrote: A great moment in Michigan football history for sure.
that 99 game was a meh moment in michigan football history. they beat syracuse 18-13.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

M Club wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: A great moment in Michigan football history for sure.
that 99 game was a meh moment in michigan football history. they beat syracuse 18-13.
:oops:

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

ja, well, as to your original point: the mcnabb raping happened right after notre dame did the same. always nice to open a title defense at 0-2 just to watch everyone quit on the team so quickly.