This Nike Combat Uniform shit is getting out of hand

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

This Nike Combat Uniform shit is getting out of hand

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Christ, VA Tech is wearing some all black BULLSHIT as a "tribute to their first seasons when they wore all black" and Boise is wearing some grey ass throwbacks. I didn't think Boise had been around enough to have throwbacks.

Fuck Nike. Fuck the NCAA. Rack the schools (scU-M, Alabama, OSU) who actually stand up to these fucking clowns.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: This Nike Combat Uniform shit is getting out of hand

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwah. Fuck VA Tech and fuck the state of Virginia in general.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Well Michigan is Addidas now...and OSU will have a throwback or whatever just for the Michigan game...but I think bama and 11 total NIKE schools will have these this year...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Well, VA Tech didn't come ready to play. Typical of opening weekends under Beamer.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why is Beamer so renowned for his special teams but his special teams always blow ass Week 1?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Where the hell is stuckinia? VT is looking pitiful right now. Totally out of control, not ready to play.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

VT is doing everything possible to gift wrap a BCS title game appearance for Boise. VT should have scheduled Kansas for their opener.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Those unis do suck but so do the Hokies so far. The Broncos are preying on every mistake...dare I say, something a championship team does?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Throughly enjoying this so far. I expect it to come down to the wire by the end.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I got my OVER 52...wish I'd bet more on that fucker...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

herbstreit sucks.

blah blah blah......maybe he'll talk about when he was a player, i always love that.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What are those numbers, circuit board style? Just awful. Great game though.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:What are those numbers, circuit board style? Just awful. Great game though.
Dude, but it's honoring VT's heritage as an engineering school. :meds:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

BSU defense is just gassed. #90 is staggering around
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

I never want to see BSU wear that gear ever again, maybe the helmets can stay.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This is it. Boise needs a 3 and out...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

what a great catch and run by pettis - got the flag
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

some awesome Tron/James Caan in Rollerball unis.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

hot damn!!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

HOLY SHIT!!!!! After playing like utter crap for the second half BSU pulled that drive out of nowhere!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

gotta play some d now
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

gotta convert that 3rd and 11 VT. guy is wide open.

ballgame.
"
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

What a game!!!! Props to Taylor and Moore for a great game on both sides!
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I think I'm sold as well. Well I pretty much was sold a couple of years ago on this team. Throw out the WAC schedule that all the detractors throw out. All they do is win on any field against pretty much any team. I also was doubting Tyrod Taylor could lead them down the field at the end. The whole game I was waiting for him to make some huge mistake.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

They are definitely legit imo.

Can anyone tell me why VT is ranked in the top ten to start every single year?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
Yup. Damned good shit.
fecal fascination continues.....
"
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Boise does keep it entertaining
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote:herbstreit sucks.
I just shook my head at some point when he said that if VT hadn't gone for two, they'd be going for the win right now instead of a tie.

Ya' think maybe that would have changed Boise strategy some, much, Herbie?

Great game, though. I won't lessen it any further by bagging on announcer dumbfuckery but JFC, even senile Musberger seemed to realize what an idiotic comment that was and left it alone.

props BSU.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Props to Boise...I think they have the same syndrome Nebraska suffered from back when they went 96-3....the "So we live in a small state with more cows than people and that somehow makes us unable to play some ball?" "Okay...we'll beat your ass on any field, anywhere, anytime then...and then do it" syndrome.

Boise still has a shit conference schedule though and I'm still not convinced they could run the table in the 12, SEC, or Big 10. Or even the PAC for that matter. But hey..if they bust the BCS....more props to them.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Overall, a nice weekend for both mid-major darlings. That game tonight definitely had a playoff feel. Va Tech can still win a conference title but they're glass football hopes are pretty much toast. I wouldn't put Boise State above either Ohio State or Alabama but I don't think there's any reason to drop them at any point from #3 if they roll off win after win. They're definitely in the mix and a slip up by Alabama or Ohio State could make things interesting. Considering how bad Florida looked, I have to think Texas and TCU both jump them in the next poll. If a team should drop after a poor win, Florida's awful effort against Miami U should cost them several spots in the rankings.

Have we had this many good matchups in the non-conference as we're seeing in the first couple weeks? This weekend was solid with tonight's game being the best of the bunch but there are three monsters games just on program names alone...Ohio State-Miami, Oklahoma-Florida State and Alabama-Penn State? I'm glad for a short week because Saturday is going to be sweet!
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

PSUFAN wrote:Can anyone tell me why VT is ranked in the top ten to start every single year?
I have no idea. Until they beat a highly ranked opponent, like ever, they should never be ranked higher than 20.

As usual, playcalling and coaching was exposed as shit. It would be nice to go one game without a chump-ass late hit. And special teams has been shit for the last couple years. They give up more big plays than they make. I knew the game was going to be a disaster from the opening kick-off when that dumbfuck decided to return it.

Oh well, props to Boise State. Thanks for beating those frauds and making the season a lot more relaxing for Hokie fans. Back to our motto of no expectations.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

stuckinia wrote:It would be nice to go one game without a chump-ass late hit.
that late hit call on Petis could have gone either way and I wouldn't have had any problem if they hadn't called it....there were a couple of penalties that could have gone either way, but fortunately I don't think any of them were game changing

VT wasn't going to stop Moore from getting it in the endzone...I've watched that cat for two years and when he sets his sights on it, he'll make it happen...VT just would have had less time on the clock
get out, get out while there's still time