Mark Ingram Out This Week

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Mark Ingram Out This Week

Post by Dinsdale »

LaMichael James is out for Week 1.

New Mexico fans are celebrating in the streets, and Oregon fans are already mourning the 0-1 start.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I wasn't at all suprised.

Darron Thomas is the real deal.

And choosing him should provide 3 years of continuity at QB, which is nice.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I'm sure you'd feel differently if you were playing Penn State this week
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LaMichael got railroaded.

Not saying a bunch of Ducks didn't commit punishable offenses in the last few months, but LaMichael got screwed.

WTF? Most BTPCFB cities cut the football players some slack, as used to be the case in Eugene. Now, the Lane County DA has this weird hardon to lock up every Duck he can get his hooks into... not sure what's up with that. Pretty sure the voters of Eugene will show their disapproval come reelection time.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Thread worthy? :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bucmonkey wrote:Thread worthy?

It's 4 days from the season -- "What color underwear are you wearing" is a worthy topic at this point.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dinsdale wrote:LaMichael got railroaded.

Not saying a bunch of Ducks didn't commit punishable offenses in the last few months, but LaMichael got screwed.

WTF? Most BTPCFB cities cut the football players some slack, as used to be the case in Eugene. Now, the Lane County DA has this weird hardon to lock up every Duck he can get his hooks into... not sure what's up with that. Pretty sure the voters of Eugene will show their disapproval come reelection time.
The cops in Iowa City also get a real kick out of arresting athletes....even for minor offenses that they might otherwise ignore if they were students, and not student-athletes. Iowa's best RB is also sitting out the first game due to a Public Intoxication arrest. Kirk Ferentz's son sat out games last season for Possession of alcohol and, I think, a public Intox. The Iowa City police used to turn the other way unless they were causing problems...not so anymore. Not saying it's right to ignore the infractions by athletes if they're arresting other students, but they should use the same standard for all students.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Mace wrote:The cops in Iowa City also get a real kick out of arresting athletes....even for minor offenses that they might otherwise ignore if they were students, and not student-athletes. Iowa's best RB is also sitting out the first game due to a Public Intoxication arrest. Kirk Ferentz's son sat out games last season for Possession of alcohol and, I think, a public Intox. The Iowa City police used to turn the other way unless they were causing problems...not so anymore. Not saying it's right to ignore the infractions by athletes if they're arresting other students, but they should use the same standard for all students.
Iowa's ridiculous obsession with college-aged drinking is laughable. Considering the money football brings to Iowa City and Johnson County (over $100 million last year for 7 games), the least these over-armed hall monitors could do is turn a blind eye to a few ~gasp~ drunk college students. If they are seriously concerned about crime, try the east side of town and the budding gang issues.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

i don't believe a word about the economic impact of Iowa football unless NOJ backs it up...sayin
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

He will have it to $100 billion by the time he posts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

stuckinia wrote:He will have it to $100 billion by the time he posts.

That's like... $14 per first-rounder.