Squirrels Acting Badly

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Squirrels Acting Badly

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

They tend to be high stress types, despite the charming appearance...go figure..

ATLANTA — A suspect in a string of 20 stabbings that terrorized people across three states and left five dead was arrested in front of startled passengers at an airport gate as he tried to board a plane for Israel, officials said Thursday.

A judge in Flint, Mich., where the attacks began in late May, signed a warrant Thursday charging Elias Abuelazam, 33, with assault with intent to murder in connection with a July 27 stabbing.

Antwoine Marshall, 26, of Flint, the victim of that attack, told The Associated Press that the FBI visited him at 3 a.m. to show him a picture of the man arrested in Atlanta, and he identified him as the assailant.

Marshall said he was going into his apartment building when the assailant approached and asked for help fixing his car. He was stabbed twice when he opened the hood. Three of his organs were cut, and he has a long scar from his chest to his pelvic area.

Marshall said he wants to "retaliate" but "I'll let God handle it. Every time I look at my scar, I get angry."

Squirrels training to dance as the WTC towers collapse..

Atlanta police said they went to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport at the request of Michigan State Police and paged Abuelazam over the intercom as he waited to board a Delta Air Lines flight to Tel Aviv, Israel.

Passengers on the flight Abuelazam was scheduled to depart on said as they arrived in Tel Aviv that he was tense and talking on his cell phone when he was arrested at the boarding gate shortly before takeoff. They said six police officers led him away without incident.

"He was talking on the phone. I didn't hear what he said," Romi Shaked, who was on the plane, told The Associated Press. "I just saw him talking to different people and moving around and sitting in different seats."

The suspect has ties to Flint and to Leesburg, Va., the site of three similar attacks last week, Leesburg Police Officer Chris Jones said. The victims have been mostly black, and police suspect the attacks may have been racially motivated.
Before God was, I am
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: Squirrels Acting Badly

Post by Moby Dick »

Olney, Illinois has a park full of Albino squirrels and pure black squirrels.

those fuckers will come right up to ya and take french fries from your hand.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mass murders committed by deranged Arabs aren't really noteworthy, Felchco.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Mass murders committed by deranged Arabs aren't really noteworthy, Felchco.
Det News said he was a Christian Jew. Is that even possible?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Det News said he was a Christian Jew. Is that even possible?
Ethnically, he is an Arab. His name seems to indicate a Christian background and he was born in Israel.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It was a squirrel, Michael, a squirrel!
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh no, he gets what Netenyahu should get--a cell and a cot.
Before God was, I am
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Oh no, he gets what Netenyahu should get--a cell and a cot.
Netenyahu fucks your mother with a embalmed Palestenians dick.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.