Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote: Ieshuh

I'll pray for her...
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: You Damn Yankees and Your Racial Politics

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote: wants to use the phrase, "NOT the 'whiteman's b----.'"

Can't you folks up there just get along and accept people without color being a factor?

You are from the south right ??

Why do you find it shocking that some black woman is going to the race card ?? Ever watch the news ?..hell.. that is all it is about any more since the Chimp for Change was elected....

This country is being over ran by all these people who claim some kind of discrimination, and by god if they don't get what they want, it is the

1. White mans fault
2. George Bush's fault
3. Charlie Rangels fault for being like a white dude....

Fuck them all black, brown white or whatever...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:This country is being over ran by all these people who claim some kind of discrimination
I agree. Andrew Breitbart deserves a bullet.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:'cept when Jesse... roll into town.

I think we took him off your hands, or at least for now.

He's decided that he's one-foot-in-the-grave, and he needs some sort of legacy, because I think he actually believes that he'll some day be mentioned in the same breath as Dr. King (**insert BWAHAHAHA here**).

But he just doesn't have the battles to fight that MLK did... so he makes them up.

And his latest trick is that he's unilaterally decided that Portland is the equivalent of Alabama 50 years ago, and dammit, he's going to fix it.

Nevermind that Portland has the lowest % of African Americans of any major US city... nevermind that the only racial tension here all stems from one very small group of uppity preachers gunning for political positions... nevermind the rash of African Americans shot by the police over the last few months were pretty much all committing suicide-by-cop...

Nevermind that shit... Jesse's gonna fucking FIX IT, and that's that.

But it isn't all for naught... we just figured you Alabama folk needed a vacation from Jesse...

You're welcome.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Sudden Sam wrote:

'cept when Jesse or Al roll into town.
Is that before or after the cops shoot a black person?...because every time they do that here in Portland, them dudes is stepping off the plane in 24 hours or less ... and on camera before they get to the baggage pickup...

Thing is..the cops around here have dropped a couple of white dudes since the PDX police glocked that black dude 23 times a couple of months ago, and Jesse and Al have yet to show up ?? What up with that ?
Derron
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Thing is..the cops around here have dropped a couple of white dudes since the PDX police glocked that black dude 23 times a couple of months ago, and Jesse and Al have yet to show up ?? What up with that ?
They figure if a white guy gets capped then he must have deserved that shit.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
Derron wrote:Thing is..the cops around here have dropped a couple of white dudes since the PDX police glocked that black dude 23 times a couple of months ago, and Jesse and Al have yet to show up ?? What up with that ?
As a general rule, pretty much everybody that gets capped by the po-po had it coming. Sadly, many that have it coming, don't get capped.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Shut up bitch.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:
So then they protest when the black dude who went for his steel first, and shot the cop 2 times FIRST, he did not have it coming ? Makes sense....

And the fuckin media eats it up... :doh: :doh:
Derron
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

The Assembly district she hopes to represent covers the east side of Milwaukee and parts of Glendale.
Wrong. If this is the district she hopes to represent, she WILL be the white man's bitch. Predominately white constituency and the black people who live there don't go in for the kind of racial politics she is dealing in.

The funny thing about Milwaukee is that in 2004, they had a chance to vote in a black man for mayor. Unfortunately, not enough people turned out to vote for him and Barrett won.

God, I'm so glad to be in the South and away from the Freakin' Gorgeous. Black people in Milwaukee, specifically those who were born there or have been there for a long time are some of the most backward thinking people I've ever met, even those with college degrees.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Invictus post?

Cool.

How's it going, old internet buddypal?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one