Will "The Decision" be aired on T1B radio?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Will "The Decision" be aired on T1B radio?

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

It's the moment we've all been waiting for. 365 long, grueling days has finally come to an end. The nation...no, the WORLD is hanging in suspense. For this night we will FINALLY know...............

what I'm bringing to work for lunch tomorrow. Will it be a turkey sandwich on wheat? Or leftover goulash? Sources are speculating that I'm leaning towards the sandwich. TUNE IN AND FIND OUT!!!!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Will "The Decision" be aired on T1B radio?

T.R.O.T.S.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Food? In this case, I always ask.... WWKCPD?

What would KC Paul do?

The only thing Paul brings to work for lunch is a bucket and his monogrammed eating utensils. Hit the nearest King Buffet, you pussy.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

My administration and I will not rest until LeBron James has a team to play for next season.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

I wonder what they are doing in the back hills of West Virginia tonight . . .

-----------------------
Don't call me Whitey
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The question now is what is the over/under on the number of rings that James/Wade/Bosch will win for the Heat. I'll take the under.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Wolfman wrote:The question now is what is the over/under on the number of rings that James/Wade/Bosch will win for the Heat.
The more immediate question is how far into next season Pat Riley takes over for Stan van Spoelstra.
"I see everything twice!"
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Wolfman wrote:The question now is what is the over/under on the number of rings that James/Wade/Bosch will win for the Heat. I'll take the under.
Looking at the unholy douchebag triad and their max deals, the Heat will only have enough cap space to pull a truck up to the backside of Home Depot to round out their roster. The over/under is at 0.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Wolfman wrote:The question now is what is the over/under on the number of rings that James/Wade/Bosch will win for the Heat. I'll take the under.
The NBA is all about the star power. No way in today's NBA they don't win at least 2 titles.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbe ... 00708.html

Bitter, party of 2 your table is ready.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Did Gilbert "commission" toolio to "write" that "letter?"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Oh and turkey, by the way. Goin' with the turkey.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Did Gilbert "commission" toolio to "write" that "letter?"
My money is on FABUSlinger.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, just a little bit of bitter going on there. dude is right on one point, this whole nationally televised debacle wasa huge fukking joke. of course, i'm sure every last tv in ohio was tuned in to watch it.

as for this being some sort of treacherous act, niggah please, it's a fukking game. if he wasn't producing, you'd drop him like a bad habit. are you gonna find local kids to build this champeenship machine you speak of? fukk no. you will get them where you can, the old fashioned way, by waving cash in front of player on other teams in hope they will go benedict arnold as well.

this jackass could have handled this with class and thanked bendict james for the efforts he put into delivering him a title and wish him well. i would have been fine with him commenting on the ridiculousness of "the decision", but, the cries of treason are almost as silly as the guarantee of bringing hardware to a city that hasn't seen any in atleast a couple of river fires.

nice job solidifying c-land's long going status as a joke.

wonder what this fukker will do if lebron delivers?

how many #23s do you think are in the goodwill dumpster today in NE ohio?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

smackaholic wrote:
how many #23s do you think are in the goodwill dumpster today in NE ohio?

Goodwill? I think not.
Go Bucs, Gators
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Sudden Sam wrote:WTF?!?! Maybe it's an "old guy" thing.
I'm with you, buddy. This thread is about sandwiches.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dan Gilbert = 0-2. What a douche.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

White Cock wrote:I wonder what they are doing in the back hills of West Virginia tonight . . .
Without a doubt, they are perfecting the mvscal lifestyle. Kids in the hollers these days play basketball and yearn for the day they can sling meth like their popular culture heros.

Seriously - basketball has always been big in WV. Maybe they are skinny on talent, but the sport is big...as big as football, for sure.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I see M. Jordan has taken a little public jab at LeBron for leaving Cleveland for Miami.

Said he couldn't see himself leaving to try to make a "dream team," for example, by teaming up with Magic and Larry.

I RACK him for the take.

If I'm LeBron, I'd have said to myself, "I am great. I will make those around me better and WE will be great. I'm an Ohio boy and I'm good enough to bring titles home ... right here."

And if he were a rational human being he would recognize that he'd, even by staying in Cleveland, make more money than he and his family could ever spend in this lifetime.

He pussed out, imo.

Sign o' the times, also.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

League MVP going to someone else's team to win a ring = not very manly.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote:I see M. Jordan has taken a little public jab at LeBron for leaving Cleveland for Miami.

Said he couldn't see himself leaving to try to make a "dream team," for example, by teaming up with Magic and Larry.

I RACK him for the take.

If I'm LeBron, I'd have said to myself, "I am great. I will make those around me better and WE will be great. I'm an Ohio boy and I'm good enough to bring titles home ... right here."

And if he were a rational human being he would recognize that he'd, even by staying in Cleveland, make more money than he and his family could ever spend in this lifetime.

He pussed out, imo.

Sign o' the times, also.
He is not a rational human being. He is a fukking trained monkey who has had his cock sucked by all around him since he was 15 years old or so because he can play a game really well.

why is it a surprise to anyone that he acts as he does?

if he had 3 braincells to rub together he would realize that staying in cland would make him god like there, actually, keeo him god like. and he would be respected by others for doing it. now he is looked at as a clown and if he thinks anyone in miami, a notoriously bad sports town, gives two fukks about him, he's mistaken.

he could (but probably won't) win a fistful of rings and he'll still be thought less of than if he stayed and won nothing.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:And if he were a rational human being he would recognize that he'd, even by staying in Cleveland, make more money than he and his family could ever spend in this lifetime.
I thought a conservative guy like yourself would have RACKED LeBron for leaving high-tax Cleveland for low-tax Florida.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
poptart wrote:And if he were a rational human being he would recognize that he'd, even by staying in Cleveland, make more money than he and his family could ever spend in this lifetime.
I thought a conservative guy like yourself would have RACKED LeBron for leaving high-tax Cleveland for low-tax Florida.
lebron's income level is high enough that he's getting hammered on taxes no matter where he plays. i am pretty sure that all the places he "works" (NBA cities) have their hand out still. every game he plays, he makes hundreds of thousands. this income is earned in these places and you can damn well bet they are aware of this fact.

a pro sports athlete's tax return must be as thick as the phone book.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Not too many cities have income taxes.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:Not too many cities have income taxes.

Nope.

But a whole buncha states do.

And when a player travels to a road game, that income is considered to have been earned in the state the game was played in, therefore the player (or singer, or comedian) must fill out a tax return for that particular state.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:Not too many cities have income taxes.

Nope.

But a whole buncha states do.

And when a player travels to a road game, that income is considered to have been earned in the state the game was played in, therefore the player (or singer, or comedian) must fill out a tax return for that particular state.
yup. there's a pretty good reason rush built his little studio in his shack in palm beach. he gets out of paying a fukkload of NY state and nyc taxes. nyc, if i'm not mistaken, is one of the cities that do charge an income tax. i'm sure he's not so worried about the tax he had to pay. probably did it more just to be able to get on the radio and tell nyc to go buttfukk themselves in the mouf on a regular basis.