Any Any Global Warming Denialists Still Crawling Around?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Any Any Global Warming Denialists Still Crawling Around?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

LONDON — An independent report into the leak of hundreds of e-mails from one of the world's leading climate research centers on Wednesday largely vindicated the scientists involved, saying they acted honestly and that their research was reliable.

Not that it's a surprise, but of course the entire hysterical fakery of "Climategate" is officially dead in the water. The only question remaining is why someone would sidle up to the sweaty scrotum of Rusp Limpdick and swing in some putrid respite from their fears. Why would anyone have believed for a second that humans are not--cannot--destroy the delicate atmosphere of this fragile planet? Well, take a shower, scour off the sour slime of right wing radio hackdom, and WAKEY WAKE!! :wink:
Before God was, I am
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Any Any Global Warming Denialists Still Crawling Around?

Post by Sirfindafold »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:LONDON — An independent report......:

:lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:LONDON — An independent report

I laughed.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

l to r: LTS TRN 2; LTS TRN 1
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

As predictably as the sun rises every day, the AGW tards get all cocky when a heatwave hits. Next january when it's 4 below zero, we'll be hearing about how weather (short term) isn't climate (long term).
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:As predictably as the sun rises every day, the AGW tards get all cocky when a heatwave hits. Next january when it's 4 below zero, we'll be hearing about how weather (short term) isn't climate (long term).

What's the temperature where you are right now?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"It's hot out!! IT'S GLOBAL WARMING!!" = "It's cold out!! GLOBAL WARMING IS A SHAM!!" = bitch
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote:As predictably as the sun rises every day, the AGW tards get all cocky when a heatwave hits. Next january when it's 4 below zero, we'll be hearing about how weather (short term) isn't climate (long term).

What's the temperature where you are right now?
thermometer says 87. I suspect that might be a degree or two low. Today was what I would characterize as seasonably hot. Yesterday was a mofo. Bradley reported 101. Relative humidity last few days has been somewhere around 600%.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Roach wrote:
LONDON — An independent report into the leak of hundreds of e-mails from one of the world's leading climate research centers on Wednesday largely vindicated the scientists involved, saying they acted honestly and that their research was reliable.
There ya go. An un-attributed (no link) blurb with almost no factual or other useful information, being posted on an internet message board by no less than LETS TRANNIE FUK TOO.

That's all I need to know the truth.
A simple Google search is enough to verify the posting. Tell me you knew?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sirfindafold wrote:

What, you don't like independence? You'd prefer an oil company schill? Or are you confused with the idea of global warming being just a part of Climate Change? Are you similarly confused about the ability of our chimp species to profoundly influence this ever mounting crisis for better or worse? You seem confused.
Before God was, I am
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Why would anyone have believed for a second that humans are not--cannot--destroy the delicate atmosphere of this fragile planet?
Why would anyone believe they can?

Let's assume for a second that climate change is real.... that the globe is heating up, ice caps are melting and polar bears are dying. Not that I give a fuck, but is there any proof that humans caused it?

I think not. We're miniscule ants crawling around this planet, no more able to affect climate than we are to prevent an earthquake or volcano.

So bitches who scream about global warming and want some cap and trade bill passed so the government can take more money out of my wallet can go fuck themselves.

edit for cockaholic: gubmint
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

The real "deniers" are those who ignore the geological history of the earth. Ice Ages have come and gone long before the invention of the internal combustion engine and will happen again. The sun drives our weather and climate. Cycles of solar energy and even possibly forces that change as our solar system revolves in the galaxy are far more powerful than any human activity.
War Wagon is correct in his description of the scam that some are trying to pull off to redistribute income to others.
We will have an opportunity to elect representatives to Congress that have a saner approach to government. Staying home on election day is not an option this time.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

What, you don't like independence?
Nice little town known for decisive war-time presidents and meth labs
You'd prefer an oil company schill?
Your “Nazi” is showing, Loser. That word is written “shill” in THIS country
Or are you confused with the idea of global warming being just a part of Climate Change?
The confusion here is why ANY THINKING HUMAN would accept either premise. Try again, Tard.
Are you similarly confused about the ability of our chimp species to profoundly influence this ever mounting crisis for better or worse?
Fucking Retarded on SO many fronts.

Chimp species? Care to link that one up, Loser? And spare me your theories. Definitive Proof, please, asshat….

Wanna define “better or worse”? Is it “worse” if we can grow wine grapes in Greenland or harvest trees on Iceland… again? Is it “worse” if the grains native to the steppes of Russia or northern Scotland just might enjoy a longer growing season? Would it be “better” for Iowa to be buried under a thousand foot sheet of ice?

What arrogance compels you to believe that Mankind is the “end-all, be-all” on this planet? What-the-fuck makes you think that WE even have a modicum of influence on the fate of this planet or that our miniscule legacy on this rock will not give rise to an even MORE advanced life-form than humans?
You seem confused.
Not in the least. You are clearly dumber than a whole Redbox full of An Inconvenient Truth DVD’s.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

What, you don't like independence?
Who said it was independent? You?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wolfman wrote:The sun drives our weather and climate. Cycles of solar energy and even possibly forces that change as our solar system revolves in the galaxy are far more powerful than any human activity.
Woah.... that was deep, dude.

~ Sean Penn

<--- golfclaps for Wolfie
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

What, you don't like independence? You'd prefer an oil company schill? Or are you confused with the idea of global warming being just a part of Climate Change? Are you similarly confused about the ability of our chimp species to profoundly influence this ever mounting crisis for better or worse? You seem confused.
The report was the result of an inquiry performed by the University of East Anglia...on itself.

You thought they'd find their own scientists guilty of fraud? :lol:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well gee, mike, are you suggesting the University has a bias in favor of acknowledging Climate Change? And..why would that be? And why is it that the only people still holding the fatuous right wing radio hack line are who..?..nutjobs like Trufuk..Christer slobs like Wags..lost fools like Wolfman..
babs? :lol: You see, it's a joke. There's nothing but Rusp Limpdick blanket farts on the one side, and the entire scientific community on the other. Choose sides.

I know what side I'm on

Me too

WW
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well gee, mike, are you suggesting the University has a bias in favor of acknowledging Climate Change? And..why would that be?
Money, you blithering idiot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, babs, money is what the "experts" hired by the oil industry are paid. These fatuous hacks--whose smear campaign has now been refuted for the third time--are bought and paid for, just like "scientists" who testify as professional experts denying evolution. The actual scientific community is interested in preserving the planet. Who or what the fuck are you?
Before God was, I am
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

OC brought up an excellent point. Why ignore him?

Now, that aside,....

If anyone has ever been to the HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cities like Beijing, or Mumbai, Jakarta, or hell, name the largest cities in the world, you would know that the pollution there is 10000 times ANY large city in the US. They don't have the restrictions, fines, laws, etc. that the US has. Those places are shitting on the planet MUCH more than the US or Canada. The Cuyahoga river is cleaner now than ANYTHING coming out of Jakarta, or Shanghai, or Rio, or Caracas, or Rotterdam, Bangkok, London, Cairo, Istanbul, Tokyo, Dacar, Tripoli, Calcutta, Lima......hell, name it.

The US uses most resources, I agree, but the rest of the planet shits where they eat. Solve that problem LTT, and then talk to the rest of us. And when all the cities in the countries listed above respect human rights the same way we do, for women and children especially, get back to me. Until then, just be glad a moron like you can blabber on without a squad of soldiers breaking your door down to to torture you, your family, etc. And I will vote for my representatives that actually WANT to let you be a stupid bastard, unlike you, who votes for restrictions on speech, rights, etc. You won't get it until they( the people YOU want in charge) break your door down to arrest you, and you will have a shocked look on your face.

Try not to be a tard, huh? Until then, I REALLY want you to move to Islamabad, or Tehran, and stand in front of a crowd, and run yer mouth. See what happens. Just be glad what you have.
What were we just talking about?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, babs, money is what the "experts" hired by the oil industry are paid.
Yes, of course. These scientists are working for charity. It's not like their entire careers are funded on the premise of producing hysterical nonsense...oh wait, they are. Never mind.

You remain a pitifully clueless fucktard.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote: thermometer says 87. I suspect that might be a degree or two low. Today was what I would characterize as seasonably hot. Yesterday was a mofo. Bradley reported 101. Relative humidity last few days has been somewhere around 600%.

We're approaching the Africa range today... but the humidity is low, so I'm OK with it.

Supposed to be 100, or some such shit.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

It's hot? In the summer?!?!?!

A NEW PHENOMENON!!!!!!!!!!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I know, it's crazy shit.

A heat wave... in July?

Unprecedented.

Give that Algore fellow another million for calling this one right.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I just thank GOD we have Good Morning America to cover this. I was all decked out in my snow boots, overalls, ski jacket and a beanie to go to work this morning. GMA then alerted me to this EPIDEMIC!!! I could not believe it. They said it would GET HOT outside and to TAKE COVER!

They WARNED ME of all these things to do or not to do. Like, they said to drink water if you are outside and sweating. I HAD NO IDEA!!! They also said to NOT LEAVE MY KIDS IN THE CAR WHILE SHOPPING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT!?!?!

I cried. That damned George Bush...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Another Happy Ending for Brothah Al.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well gee, mike, are you suggesting the University has a bias in favor of acknowledging Climate Change? And..why would that be? And why is it that the only people still holding the fatuous right wing radio hack line are who..?..nutjobs like Trufuk..Christer slobs like Wags..lost fools like Wolfman..
babs? :lol: You see, it's a joke. There's nothing but Rusp Limpdick blanket farts on the one side, and the entire scientific community on the other. Choose sides.
You do realize that the alarmists' hockey stick avg temperature graph, which was the foundation for the AGW hand-wringing in the 90's has been proven to be patently false, right? Without that graph, all you're left with is those who stand to make billions on the deal begging for you to still believe the bullshit. Nice job, they're counting on you.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
smackaholic wrote: thermometer says 87. I suspect that might be a degree or two low. Today was what I would characterize as seasonably hot. Yesterday was a mofo. Bradley reported 101. Relative humidity last few days has been somewhere around 600%.

We're approaching the Africa range today... but the humidity is low, so I'm OK with it.

Supposed to be 100, or some such shit.

Seriously?

It's been about 65 to 70 with overcast and drizzle here the past 4 or 5 days, and no change in the immediate future.
"June gloom" in July.

How often is it 30 degrees cooler in LoCal than in the U&L?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mikey wrote:How often is it 30 degrees cooler in LoCal than in the U&L?
You didn't hear? It's no longer GLOBAL Warming. It's just U&L Warming. You need to be concerned about Gore's next project: Global Cracking.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Mikey wrote:How often is it 30 degrees cooler in LoCal than in the U&L?
You didn't hear? It's no longer GLOBAL Warming. It's just U&L Warming.
Oh well. So much for the great Willamette Valley Pinots.

Dinsdale may have to move to Los Carneros.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, babs, money is what the "experts" hired by the oil industry are paid. These fatuous hacks--whose smear campaign has now been refuted for the third time--are bought and paid for, just like "scientists" who testify as professional experts denying evolution. The actual scientific community is interested in preserving the planet. Who or what the fuck are you?

Just a "btw":

Do you know how much money BP gave to Obama's campaign?

Just a measley $3 million or so.
What were we just talking about?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

OCmike wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well gee, mike, are you suggesting the University has a bias in favor of acknowledging Climate Change? And..why would that be? And why is it that the only people still holding the fatuous right wing radio hack line are who..?..nutjobs like Trufuk..Christer slobs like Wags..lost fools like Wolfman..
You do realize that the alarmists' hockey stick avg temperature graph, which was the foundation for the AGW hand-wringing in the 90's has been proven to be patently false, right? Without that graph, all you're left with is those who stand to make billions on the deal begging for you to still believe the bullshit. Nice job, they're counting on you.
The hockey stick thing isn't about temperature. It's about atmospheric CO2 concentration.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
OCmike wrote:
The hockey stick thing isn't about temperature. It's about atmospheric CO2 concentration.
If I recall, the hockey stick thingy was about temp and CO2 levels. The intent was to show a connection. Only problem is when looked at closely, the COs appears to lag temp which sort of puts a rather large hole in the arguement that rising CO2 causes temp rises.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Global warming my fucking freezing ass!!!
we are having the coldest days here in Sydney in 63 years &
so much bloody rain I've almost forgotten what sunshine looks like!
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, m-jo, and you just got done with the worst brush fires since the convict ships first rolled up on that Martian-like continent. Try to get this on one bounce: Climate change doesn't just mean a steady increase of global warming. No, it's much more complicated and messy. It involves all manner of irrational weather patterns and quickly dying oceans. The first rule of gaining an understanding of this dire phenomenon is to completely disregard any opinions and observations from religious people. They are obviously completely biased in their twisted fear and ludicrous in their assessments. Second, do not believe a word of anyone obviously aligned with right wing radio hackdom--for obvious reasons. And similarly ignore the sleazy disinformation pedaled by oil industry proxies. This will be more difficult as these amoral minions are skillful, relentless, and rich.

It's our planet, not BP's. Not Jesus'.

WW
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure, m-jo, and you just got done with the worst brush fires since the convict ships first rolled up on that Martian-like continent.
OK. You got me. I chuckled at that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

teet-suckling
IN
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Okay, I admit it...that gave me partial wood.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, I guess there are a few still kicking around.

But all those PhDs and Nobels and shit are just instruments of the right-wing-radio-brigade, I'm sure.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/07/25/s ... al-of-agw/
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

How about this nutty, ultra-lefty-enviro-freak?

Does he count as "consensus"?

http://allpainnogain.cfact.org/default.asp