Holy Toddowen's debauched roadies! This is fucking unreal!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Holy Toddowen's debauched roadies! This is fucking unreal!

Post by Van »

So, okay, I'm editing something for someone, and I'm hit with a question regarding the possible need to hyphenate a phrase for a given application. Deciding to play it safe, I look it up at merriam-webster, dictionary.com and one other site that popped up.

No go. Apparently the word does not exist in hyphenated form. Knowing that she was going to be using it in a decidedly unusual manner, I thought I'd check some other, more general references.

I punch 'gift giver' into Google, and what should pop up but this...

http://ask.reference.com/web?q=gift%20g ... 91&o=10616

Fairly innoucuous shit...except for that thing at the top.

Bug Chasers & Gift Givers at Bug Parties
Is it possible that there are HIV positive gay men who deliberately transmit the virus, sometimes to those willing to contract it? Learn all about a gift givers, bug chasers and bug parties. ... What is a "gift giver?"; A gift giver is an HIV positive gay man who deliberately transmits the virus, often times to bug chasers...

Whoa. Wtf?

Okay, what the hell. I gotta see this. I click on the link...

:shock:

:shock:

http://gaylife.about.com/cs/gay101/a/bugparties.htm

Bug Chaser & Gift Giver Parties
Deliberately Transmitting HIV
By Ramon Johnson, About.com Guide

What is a "bug chaser?"

A bug chaser is a gay man who deliberately attempts to contract HIV by having unprotected sex with a man or group of men who are known to have the virus.

What is a "gift giver?"

A gift giver is an HIV positive gay man who deliberately transmits the virus, often times to bug chasers, or those willing to contract it.

What are bug parties?

Bug parties are sex parties often ranging from a few to as much as 30 people. Unsafe sex with every participant at the party is encouraged. There are several variations of bug parties. At some, there is one member of the "orgy" that is HIV positive. Only this individual and the host know his positive status. The remaining participants know that there is an infected person in the room, but do not know his identity. The participants then partake in a night usually filled with alcohol, drugs and of course unsafe sex.

In other variations of a bug party, there is one person who is not infected with HIV, however the other participants are or may be. Every one is aware of the person who disease free. The HIV negative person then allows the infected guys to have unprotected anal sex with him.

Why do people participate in bug parties?

Many psychologists theorize that participation in bug parties is actually an anxiety disorder where the non-infected individuals fear getting HIV so greatly that they would rather contract it and free themselves of the anxiety of living in fear. These parties are also seen as a sort of club for those living with HIV. Infecting a HIV negative and willing participant initiates them into their world. Some people also engage in unprotected anal sex (or barebacking) as the fear for AIDS dangerously dwindles.

"The Gift" from filmmaker Louise Hogarth is a documentary about gay men who purposely contract HIV. According to Rolling Stone, one character in the film admits "I was relieved. I didn't have to worry. Do I need to be careful -- not any more." Yet another willing 21-year-old regrets his choice. "I've made a terrible mistake and there's no fixing that. There is no benefit in this and that's what needs to be said."

:?

Goddammit, m2! What the fuck is wrong with you?!
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Holy Toddowen's debauched roadies! This is fucking unrea

Post by smackaholic »

I think it's perfectly clear what's going on here.

Fags are mentally ill.

End of fukken story.

Not saying we should line them all up against a wall and shoot them or put them all on an island somewhere, but, we should stop pretending that it's just a choice like picking a favorite flavor of ice cream is a choice.

No, it's not. It is a fukking mental disorder. If your brain was functioning as it was supposed to, you wouldn't be craving some dude's cahk in your bunghole.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Toddowen wrote:What does this have to do with me, Van?

I'm not gay and I'm not HIV positive....honest injun.
Yeah, Van. Get it straight, you libelous douche. Tarddowen is a suicidal pedophile with an unresolved Oedipal complex and several spare chromosomes.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

several spare chromosomes
I have those too.

Wait. That's good, right?

the truth

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Van can't drive through SF. You can't get there from Sactown.

-mtool
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

All that shit you found van, none of it trumped the fact that you still use askjeeves as a search engine.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I punched it into Google, and that's what I got.

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

My bad.

I am still shocked that askjeeves is still around
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Wow. Just... wow. I'm guessing this is a fag's version of Russian Roulette, where instead of a handgun and some gook yelling, "Mouw! Dee-dee mouw!", mtool holds a dick in his hand and points it at his mouth while his gay lover screams, "Now! Do me now!"
:lol:
Cock o' the walk, baby!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This explains the sudden absence of Tiberious and Sissyroo.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Brings a 'hole' new meaning to Festivus too.