Leaf Fan.....

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Leaf Fan.....

Post by Neely8 »

Are there any here? I just want to thank your shit franchise for not only trading us Tuukka Rask for Andrew Raycroft a few years back, but also for taking that one way playing Phil Kessel off of our hands for the #2 pick in the draft this year. Much appreciated!!
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Leaf Fan.....

Post by Goober McTuber »

Leaf fan? Not me. Just wanted to drop by and recognize Squeely8 who doesn't post in the hockey forum until his team is up in a second round playoff series. Though that looks to be changing as we speak. Die in a nightclub fire, you fat pasty tard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Neely any concerns about your Bruins after last night?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Leaf fan? Not me. Just wanted to drop by and recognize Squeely8 who doesn't post in the hockey forum until his team is up in a second round playoff series. Though that looks to be changing as we speak. Die in a nightclub fire, you fat pasty tard.
Rack Gobbles.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Goober McTuber wrote:Leaf fan? Not me. Just wanted to drop by and recognize Squeely8 who doesn't post in the hockey forum until his team is up in a second round playoff series. Though that looks to be changing as we speak. Die in a nightclub fire, you fat pasty tard.

Did I mention anything about the series that is ongoing? I was just thanking Leaf fan for their franchises ineptitude.

I do post here sometimes. I believe I posted in the Ovie thread that Screw had. I have not been posting on the board much at all lately anyway.....in any forum......
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I thought things had taken a positive turn.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Jim I was concerned at 3-0. I was concerned when they failed to sweep in OT of game 4. I have been a Bruins fan for 25 years or so and nothing surprises me anymore. Not after watching the Sox take 4 in a row from the Yanks in 2004 either. I don't take anything for granted anymore. I certainly expect the Bruins to close out this series in 6-7 now, but if they ended up losing it I would not be surprised. I would be PISSED, but not surprised....
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

jiminphilly wrote:Neely any concerns about your Bruins after last night?
Not addressed to me, but, wtf:

Really has nothing to do with last night. It was all about game 4. Gagne came back the game before. Krecji out for season the game before. Right now... I see it 60/40 for the Flyers. Bruins look lost on offense. Flyers are skating circles around them. Rask would have to 'steal it' in order for them to win the series.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Really has nothing to do with last night. It was all about game 4. Gagne came back the game before. Krecji out for season the game before. Right now... I see it 60/40 for the Flyers. Bruins look lost on offense. Flyers are skating circles around them. Rask would have to 'steal it' in order for them to win the series.

As you said, Rask needed to steal the game last night and that second goal was soft but he was solid the rest of the game. Game 7 should be awesome.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

jiminphilly wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

As you said, Rask needed to steal the game last night and that second goal was soft but he was solid the rest of the game. Game 7 should be awesome.
You gotta score goals to win and the B's are hurting in that department. Rask is not the issue for sure. Krejci was the key and for sure the worst possible injury that the B's could have. Game 7 will be a good one!!!
New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Still not sure how the Flyers came back from being down 3-0 in Game 7 and I'm still dumbfounded that they won 4 in a row against Boston.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

jiminphilly wrote:Still not sure how the Flyers came back from being down 3-0 in Game 7

jiminphilly wrote:and I'm still dumbfounded that they won 4 in a row against Boston.

Jim in Filthy...

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

You suck horribly. You take away more than you bring to any forum.

Shove a windchime up your ass and die of tetanus.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

stuckinia wrote:You suck horribly. You take away more than you bring to any forum.

Shove a windchime up your ass and die of tetanus.

stuckinia
Elwood

poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

What, no Squeely?

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Neely8 wrote: I have not been posting on the board much at all lately anyway.....in any forum......

It's a trend.
Go Bucs, Gators