Preseason Rankings

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Preseason Rankings

Post by Go Coogs' »

...should have the Cougars ranked around 20th.

They have a tough test early against UCLA on the road, but it's a winnable game and they might be favored. After that, they have one speed bump until the finale before the CCG. Then it's Texas Tech. They have 9 returning starters on offense and hired a new DC who can't make things any worse on defense. The offense might average 50 a game this season, so it's possible they can run the table, but not likely. The final game against Tech could ruin their BCS hopes, or they could have their dumb trip up game well before then which would squash any hopes of a BCS bid.

Here is to winning every game 77-70 in 2010.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Preseason Rankings

Post by King Crimson »

UCLA is playing Houston and Texas. sounds like Slick Rick wants some Texas HS talent poonanny.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mark Schlabach has the Badgers at #9. Iowa Cockeyes are at #11. No sign of Houston. Are they 1-AA?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/s ... id=5143606
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote:I still say it's crazy to rank Bama #1 when we lose 9 starters on defense...and you know we have such a shitty QB.

Heh heh heh
i think it's out of respect for Mike Shula's recruits.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Go Coogs' wrote:...After that, they have one speed bump until the finale before the CCG.
10/23/10 at SMU * Dallas, Texas 2:30 p.m. CT .. is that the speed bump you speak of?
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Go Coogs' wrote:...should have the Cougars ranked around 20th.

After we get our asses handed to us by UCLA, we pray the demons won't reappear and make us the embarrassment of the Pac 10....
FTFY-NC
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Houston has proven they can win on the road against MC foes. UCLA shouldn't scare them at all. Especially when you've got a Heisman trophy candidate under center.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)