Tremendous Slouch

Ovechkin

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dreams......Temporary Madness
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Ovechkin

Post by Shoalzie »

Once funny is that he goes out and drops a 3-point night on the Habs on top of that...pimp! :lol:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Still a dick move doing that to a kid. No way that wasn't intentional.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:Still a dick move doing that to a kid. No way that wasn't intentional.
You don't have a fucking clue. Stay out of the hockey forum, tard.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Oh that's right. I forgot you dream of giving him a rimjob on a daily basis. Far from my first trip to the hockey forum, j-mop.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey jerkoff, I know you really don't know jack shit about hockey. But that snow "shower" Ovie laid on that kid was nothing. Pros, never the less Ovie, are the strongest, fastest skaters alive. With his speed and strength and ability to stop on a dime, if he intended to show up the kid, he could have completely covered him in snow. He could have made the shower rise up to eight feet if he wanted to. And that kid just went home and said "did you see what Ovie did tonight? Awesome!" Kind of like you getting cumshots to the face from your redneck Jasper neighbors.

Go fuck yourself, cunt.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

While you are the resident expert on all things showers, albeit golden ones, I know plenty about hockey. I didn't grow up playing it, but I've watched it for years. Eat a turd, OvieBSH.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:I know plenty about hockey. I didn't grow up playing it, but I've watched it for years.
Thanks for confirming that you don't have a fucking clue about hockey.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Hmm...I never played basketball in school, but I know pretty much all there is to know about it. My knowledge of hockey is not that of basketball, but it most definitely is more than "no fucking clue". We're not talking about the mechanics and execution of a dump and chase. If that were Sidney Crosby doing it to ClapFan, you'd have a different take, but since you make Sudden Sam look like an objective fan, I'll let it slide.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:Hmm...I never played basketball in school, but I know pretty much all there is to know about it. My knowledge of hockey is not that of basketball, but it most definitely is more than "no fucking clue". We're not talking about the mechanics and execution of a dump and chase. If that were Sidney Crosby doing it to ClapFan, you'd have a different take, but since you make Sudden Sam look like an objective fan, I'll let it slide.
You're right, we're talking about hockey physics. Which, again, you have no clue about. And I'm not a Crosby hater like the rest of Caps fans. Which is why that douchenozzle whose blog posted that video was all "up in arms about." And you have no semblance of an idea if he "did it on purpose."

Give me a break and get intimate with a knife sharpener.