It's that time of the year again

Post by MuchoBulls »

Happy Birthday Shoalzie and Screw
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: It's that time of the year again

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwahahah. Happy B-day to you Mucho and Shoalz as well. I'm still not as old as you fucks, so that's the best news of the day.

Looking forward to a big Game 5 victory by the Yotes tonight. I will celebrate my b-day tonight after jizz-mopping by slamming a few beers, eating dinner, and visiting a few Hill bars.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Looking forward to a big Game 5 victory by the Yotes tonight.
:hfal:

They play Friday, btw...

Happy 4-22, fellas!

(One more until 30)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I am baffled by the fact the Capitals can't maintain any semblance of a net presence inside their offensive zone.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I am baffled by the fact the Capitals can't maintain any semblance of a net presence inside their offensive zone.

Their defense just doesn't feature a shutdown guy. Schultz is decent but his plus-minus is inflated because he plays with Green and the big scorers up front. Carlson and Alzner are solid prospects but are known more for their offense.