Skin rash sickness

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Skin rash sickness

Post by Dan Vogel »

My wife had to visit the doctor today because she has a few areas of rash on her body that have persisted for a week or so. She has tremendous itching and irritation. And she's also been having headaches and some dizziness and overall feeling of not good. Doctor ran some tests and eliminated shingles as the cause but for now has said it seems to be stress related hives of some kind. Stress might be it. She had her work hours cut down and we've lost income. So we've had to cut back on things. And there is talk that I might also see a cut in my work hours if not possibly be laid off entirely. I think it's doubtful but it is said that it could happen. I don't know. This is bad for us as we have many payments we are locked into and two children at or near teenage years who need money for things too. Like my daughter's new braces. I'd like to think we were smart and didn't get in over our head with credit but I am now worried because of lost income. Well we can weather any storm. Good things happen when you have good intentions. Just wanted to share because I know some of you are maybe also in a bad place with your economics these days. Anyway my wife has medicine and will rest and not stress on things so she should get better soon. This too shall pass.

Have a nice week!
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Skin rash sickness

Post by R-Jack »

Good things happen to good people Dan.

mvscal happens to the others. Sorry fuckface.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sorry about that, Dan. You know how the missus likes to be ridden hard and put away wet....well, you probably don't, but she does.

So how about you take a long walk or somthing this weekend? I'm swollen and plan on doing some heavy shooting. That's a sport.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Can you say MRSA?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

What sort of dementia would motivate someone to come up with something as wildly off-kilter as this Dan Vogel troll?

"Wonder what would happen if I dropped Mr. Rogers on T1b?"

Whatever. Weirdest fucking troll ever, so I guess congrats are in order.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Right on the money. You gotta be real fucked up to enjoy running the Dan Vogel troll. Kind of like FTDC and General Penis.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

That's not a smart thing to write. Suicide is not a joking matter and words like that should not be passed of casually or out of hate for someone. People can remember once hearing words like that and then in a time of weakness go forward with that planted message in their deep psych without realizing what they are doing. You might talk a big game on the internet but I don't think you'd really care to be in any way involved in the death of another person just because you planted the wrong message once upon a time. Death is a lot more ugly than you seem to think. Just to be honest I don't think you're in reality.
Van wrote:Dan Vogel troll
I don't get on the internet that often. I have a thing called a real life. I sure don't stay on a message board 24 7 like most of you seem to do. So that you can belittle and attack other people like you do. Whatever floats your boat. But I saw that word troll used to me a few times and then decided to look it up. I really couldn't believe it. From the definition of the word I would have to believe that most of you people are trolls. Because I don't know any adults who carry on like you do. Like a bunch of 12 year olds with anger issues. Every opportunity to humilate others. Call names. Make real bad jokes. Act stupid. Thump your chest like tarzan. Talk vile and degrad other people. But you think I am a troll? I'm just about the only normal adult who posts here from what I read. I use another message board that is an outdoor board and I tell you that nobody acts there like you people do. They all act like adults. This is unbelievable. I'm Dan Vogel and I'm a real adult. So that is that.

Have a nice day.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm not cool with the suicide talk either Dan.

You just don't deserve to be the person that snuffs you out.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dan Vogel wrote: People can remember once hearing words like that and then in a time of weakness go forward with that planted message in their deep psych without realizing what they are doing.
If only....
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Vog, I believe her condition is known as "garbageman rash" and one gets it from..uh, well, fucking the garbageman. You see, after collecting and sweating while hefting tons and tons of weird modern garbage, new strains of bacteria and germs are formed in a patina on the garbageman's hands, chest and face, and so when he makes a pit-stop at a favorite frustrated wife's backdoor--and quickly fucks her in the kitchen, etc., he leaves a residue on her sweating, heaving body.

It'll clear up in while, but there may be occasional recurring outbreaks :wink:

Hope this helps.
Before God was, I am
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Very odd that your wife would get this, but not you, Dan. You have the same sexual partner. Has mvscal been fucking you through a plastic sheet or something?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Has mvscal been fucking you through a plastic sheet or something?
Dan's a Hassid? :shock:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Has mvscal been fucking you through a plastic sheet or something?
Dan's a Hassid? :shock:
You think we actually do that shit?

Sin,

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Jsc810 wrote:Hope your wife gets better soon, Dan.
Thank you Jsc810. The medicine my wife got from the doctor is clearing it up some. She is feeling better than she was a few days ago. And we'll keep her stress to a minimum. Because of our uncertain economic future we will tighter our belt as a family. I told the children we will have a family meeting on Saturday to talk about things like this too. We are in it together and kids are smarter than we give them credit for. They need to know the realities of life and money. Life is about learning until you die.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kids, I've called this family meeting to discuss a new sort of member in the family...it's Claude, our..uh..sanitary engineer...you know on Tuesdays?...

YO!..let's get busy! ...sorry 'bout the rash, mam..
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dan Vogel wrote:And we'll keep her stress to a minimum. Because of our uncertain economic future we will tighter our belt as a family.
Well she sure knows how make 20 bucks the hard way that's for sure. My balls are as drained as the Treasury.

How much do you want for the kids? The market is booming in Saudi.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
Well she sure knows how make 20 bucks the hard way that's for sure.
Did you tip?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.