Hey PSU -- How did that taste?

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Hey PSU -- How did that taste?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nothing like getting swept by your bitter rival in the regular season. I predict for that to happen in three weeks, if you guys make it that far.

Gonna pull Fleury's head out of his ass? He's gonna need it.

Start shining your clubs and bust out your Pirates hat, twinkletoes, you're gonna need 'em.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Re: Hey PSU -- How did that taste?

Post by MuchoBulls »

It's 2 games into the baseball season. Shouldn't his Steelers hat be out now?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Hey PSU -- How did that taste?

Post by Shoalzie »

The Penguins just don't have that momentum they had going into the playoffs the last two years. If the season ended today, they've host Ottawa in the first round...a tricky draw but they should be able to prevail. If they draw into the Caps in the next round, I think we can go by what we've seen in the regular season and with revenge on their mind from last year's Eastern semis that I see Washington getting through this time around. If they can't get a healthy Malkin soon...they could be a very early exit.

As for the Caps, I'm still not sold on their goaltending but they've got so much firepower and if they run into a team that can't stay out of the box, that power play will make quick work of them. The Caps having home ice throughout the playoffs and being the best home team in the league...I really like them getting out of the East this spring. The West isn't nearly as cut and dry...a lot more balance than in the East. The division winners are very vulnerable to early exit considering the strength of goaltending amongst the lower seeded teams.