Nationalty and class behavior on the Tour

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Nationalty and class behavior on the Tour

Post by Derron »

So I watched the WGC at Doral yesterday. Hoorrribble conditions..wind about 35 mph eating you up on every other hole and fucking up your club selection on the others. The course was very dry, and fast as a result. Really in poor condition for a Tour event. Innisbrook next week, they have about 3 courses there, I think they are playing Copperhead. I played that one back in the mid 90's, and like every other Florida course, highly over rated.

The 2nd cut was native / common bermuda, that looked like it had not been mowed this year. Real tufty and holding balls way down, and there were a bunch of those since hardly anybody was hitting greens.

I was watching the players and their behavior on the greens. And of course I have to race and country profile here, but my observations relate to 3 things.

1. Walking up to the cup after holing out. Greens were dry and as a result, real grainy. Every bobble showed.
2. Walking in next dudes line.
3. How you act after finishing at 18.

Euro Players:

1.Seemed to hold back from the cup a bit, but got over that unspoken 18 inch limit to put your foot down with all your weight on it close to the cup.
2. Made a token attempt to avoid the next dudes line, but stepped on it a few times..could have done better in missing it.
3. Observed the usual decorum, removed their hats or visor to shake hands.

Chink Players:

1. There was one Chink who would walk right to the cup edge, plant his hoof down and get his ball. If he had to reset the hoof, he might have to do it 2 times. No effort to hold back a bit.
2. After getting his ball, the Chink then walked across about 2 other lines, swaggering like a Chinatown gansta. Put his foot directly on the other dudes line. Fucking prick. Wore a fucking purple shirt too.
3. Did manage to remove his visor at 18, but acted like it was a pain to shake hands.

Young US Players:

1. Got a bit close to the cup, but usually held back 12 inches at least.
2. Walked close to other dudes lines, but did the hop over them, thus creating another bobble spot.
3. Not one of them managed to remove a hat or visor to shake hands.

Older US players:

Class act every one of them...stayed back form the cup on ball removal, walked way around other lines, hats and visors off at 18.

I need to find some work, starting to analyze golf behavior, but some of them dudes need some basic golf training.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Nationalty and class behavior on the Tour

Post by Derron »

Another class act today---Villegas drops the " FUUUCCCCKKK" after he leaves his tee shot on a par 3 short of the pin by about 25 feet.....

Bet Master Card loves that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Nationalty and class behavior on the Tour

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
I need to find some work.
EOS