Big Mac comes clean!!!!!

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Big Mac comes clean!!!!!

Post by WolverineSteve »

In news that will shock and suprise nobody, Mark McGwire admits use of roids. This piece of shit is going to be with the Cards as a hitting instructer and is obviously hoping his admission will win over HOF voters. Truth be told he doesn't belong in the hall anyhow. This shitheal was a one tool player whose numbers without the roids would have been pedestrian. Turn on the waterworks tonite Big Mac.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_le ... mlb,212896
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Big Mac comes clean!!!!!

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, but he says steroids didn't improve his on-field performance at all, not a bit, so it's cool.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He didn't have a choice. He knew when he accepted the Cards job that he'd be hounded relentlessly about it and this was the only way to go.
My sentiments, exactly.

McFraud's a piece of shit like the rest of them. He has seen others skate by with the "I only did it to heal injuries" line as if we are fucking idiots. Umm, dude, without it you are on the bench NOT hitting home runs. Without it, those balls aren't flying near as far and those balls that eek over the fence (see record breaking homer line drive) aren't getting over.

All these players who have used are going to be breaking down and dying early. The sad/stupid thing is, they knew the side effects and still did it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

This is a sport whose history is steeped in cheating in numerous different fashions, more than any other sport in American culture at the top level. Spit balls, Vaseline, spiking with solid steel cleats, throwing World series, corked bats, pine tar, throwing balls at player's head, the list goes on and on. Steroids is just the latest manifestation. In previous manifestations numerous of those players are revered still to this day; Babe Ruth, Bob Feller, Cool Papa Bell, Ed Walsh, Preacher Roe, Gaylord Perry, and Mariano Riveria all were or are known to throw spit balls. George Brett was accused of using too much Pine tar. Gaylord Perry also used Vaseline. Joe Nikero, Whitey Ford, Ricky Honeycutt, Don Sutton, and Kevin Gross were all infamous for doctoring the ball with snadpaper, emery boards, and thumb tacks. Some of these names are of the most revered in baseball and numerous Hall of Famers. MLB fans are a bunch of hypocrites.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:All these players who have used are going to be breaking down and dying early. The sad/stupid thing is, they knew the side effects and still did it.

Really?

Not that I really doubt that it's bad for you...

But wanna link me up with that medical study that supports this?

PSSST! I'll save you some time -- don't bother, there isn't one. The only evidence is anecdotal.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one