Welker to the IR

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Th
PAT FAN

Welker to the IR

Post by Th »

His knee was bent in ways that are not natural, his face on the sideline was telling. I expect he will be placed on IR shortly. It could have happened anytime during the season but Welker was the best receiver on the team - DAMN. Any given Sunday I guess . . . . . .
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Arch Angel
Elwood

Re: Welker to the IR

Post by Arch Angel »

If it was done on the first series that is tough luck, but if it were later, he shouldn't be playing. This will cost Bellicheat and the Patriots big time.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Doesn't matter when it happened, though it did happen early. Brady was in the game way beyond when he should have been. Could have easily happened to him. Bellifuck's ego may have gotten the best of him today. And it couldn't have happened to a better fucksick like Welker. Hope the knee never heals.

ucant, your reply...
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

I've already seen the media who were pounding the Clots for tanking last week, backtracking now beacuse of this.

I even heard Goddell say the competition committee was investigating some kind of reward in the way of extra draft picks to insure teams play to win after they clinch.

I hammered on the Clots for tanking it last week, but then you see this and it puts it into some kind of perspective about what Polian was trying to do - though I still think a chance at a perfect season is worth some risk
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Playing football is always a risk, Welker's injury could have just as easily happened at practice.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

IndyFrisco wrote:Bellifuck's ego may have gotten the best of him today. ucant, your reply...
My reply? Uhm, sure.

If you can speak intelligently as to what in the fuck this means, exactly, I may decide to buttfuck you in the mouth with a an open jar of BBQ sauce.

Until then... have fun washing Matt Shaub's balls on the links as you two bitches make plans to watch real teams playing post-season football.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Joe in PB wrote:Playing football is always a risk, Welker's injury could have just as easily happened at practice.
:bode:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Arch Angel wrote:If it was done on the first series that is tough luck, but if it were later, he shouldn't be playing. This will cost Bellicheat and the Patriots big time.

...uh, no it won't...Julian Edelman, 10 catches for a buck three
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

ChargerMike wrote:uh, no it won't...Julian Edelman, 10 catches for a buck three
You just can't "plug in" some small white dude and get 10 catches for a 100 yards per game. Every game.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
You just can't "plug in" some small white dude and get 10 catches for a 100 yards per game. Every game.

Probably true-Welker is a tough and fast SOB who owns almost any LB on the underneath route. Edelman seems to have some ability (at least his second game with 10+ catches subbing for Welker). Nice find by Belichick.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote: And it couldn't have happened to a better fucksick like Welker. Hope the knee never heals.
What's your problem with Welker?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:What's your problem with Welker?
he dismissed IndyFaggot's repeated fellatio offers and dude ended up playing for Tech instead of A&M. obviously.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: And it couldn't have happened to a better fucksick like Welker. Hope the knee never heals.
What's your problem with Welker?
He used to talk all kind of shit about the Aggies when he went to taco tceh.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

IndyFrisco wrote:He used to talk all kind of shit about the Aggies when he went to taco tceh.
Poor baby. :cry: Were your feelings hurt?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Neh, but I'll gladly talk shit about someone who talks shit about my team. Sound familiar?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

IndyFrisco wrote:Neh, but I'll gladly talk shit about someone who talks shit about my team.
Oooohhhhh. How dare someone talk shit your amazingly successful institution. You, sir, are one tough hombre. Hey. Throw another body on the bonfire, will ya? It's getting cold up in here.
IndyFrisco wrote:Sound familiar?
No, it doesn't. Your post makes no sense. Again.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

...true, however Edelman had 8 and 6 catches spelling Welker in weeks 2 and 6...not too shabby
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.