Sup, Fuckeyes

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Sup, Fuckeyes

Post by Dinsdale »

Is it too early to mention just how badly your crap squad is going to get plungered in 3 1/2 weeks?

While it will be most joyous for me, I feel sorry for Citibank and all the other sponsors, since no one outside of Oregon's fanbase will be watching beyond the end of the 2nd quarter, due to O's 45 point lead.

It will also be quite satisfying to watch Pryor cry like a baby, what with his dangling-the-carrot in front of Oregon in his childish game of "where am I going." The beauty of it, is if he did decide on Oregon, we likely wouldn't have found Diamond-In-The-Rough Masoli, who is clearly the better player.

We'll score more points, we'll look better in our unis, and instead of the fat midwestern hogs that OSU will be rolling out, we will of course be showing up with our stunning array of beautiful women.

In short, prepare to be outclassed in every aspect of the game you can possibly imagine.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
M Club
el capitán

Re: Sup, Fuckeyes

Post by M Club »

agree with everything aside from this:
Dinsdale wrote: ...and instead of the fat midwestern hogs that OSU will be rolling out, we will of course be showing up with our stunning array of beautiful women.
just saying, as someone who grew up in eugene, ohio state has you beat on the lady tip. the school itself doesn't have a lot going for it, but the ladies are definitely not part of that problem. in fact, its less-than-stellar academic reputation is mostly due the meatheads who flock to campus trying to get with said honeys.

the fat mw hogs you're referencing are enrolled at wisco or minnesota.

ohio state is arizona state, only in ohio.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

the fat mw hogs you're referencing are enrolled at wisco or minnesota.
Word!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Hey LaDonald Duck, get ready to make it 0-8 versus Ohio State on New Year's Day. Your flash-in-the-pan offense will finally get to face the best defensive line they will have seen their entire lives. When Heyward & Gibson get their giant meaty grips on Masoli's bottom lip, you're gonna wish you were playing Washington State back in that crackerjack box you call your home field. By the 2nd quarter, your little prissy team with fairy wings is gonna begin to wonder why they are so soft and why they didn't pick a cuter uniform combination since that is the only reason any wanna-be would sign with Oregon in the first place. By halftime, 95% of your fanbase will be half-baked and passed out in the concession stand line. Meanwhile, Terrelle Pryor and the Vest are gonna be completely relaxed since all they have to worry about is handing the ball off to Boom Herron & Brandon Saine all day while our massive offensive line overpowers your smallish, fragile little defense. Before you know it, the clock will strike zero, the California sun will set on the Pacific, and your offense will still be on the sidelines, only at this point watching the far more storied and superior program celebrating a comfortable victory. The only thing tOSU players have to worry about is not getting suckerpunched by LaGarret Farakhan during the trophy presentation. And the only thing the Vest has to worry about is not getting any lipstick on his cheek when Chip Kelly tries to give him an overly friendly congratulatory smooch at midfield. Good luck though, Duckfan, in another 15 years when your program sniffs the Rose Bowl again. Maybe by then you'll be on uniform combination #93847-5B.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

After careful though and analysis, I'm going with...

Oregon by 30.

That's actually conservative, since there's the possibility of a USC-style "we quit" thing once we drop 30 in the first half.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack Lance's channeling of brad.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Unless the Boise St version of Oregon shows up, I don't see how they lose this game. Masoli vs Terrell Pryor, as X Factor difference makers? I'll take Masoli there, eight days a week.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

tOSU 28
Nike 14
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'll take any and all sig bets-BTW.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

PSUFAN wrote:Oregon 28
Ohio St. 14

FTFY-NC

P.S. If Dins was referring to the cheerleaders, Oregon will win decisively there, also.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If the Chestnuts hold Oregon to 28, I'll eat my Ducks hat.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Remind me again which two teams tOSU lost to?

Wait -- I remember now... two teams Oregon beat this season.

Show us your O Face, Bucks.

Fuck, I'm pumped. I mean, the atmosphere around here... it's like it's a national holiday or something.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So it's like a mini Ohio?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:So it's like a mini Ohio?
Just like that, only with trees, hills, wildlife, and civilization.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Well, props to Nike for that...nice to see football awareness is coming along too...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Well, so far, the Oregon team which showed up at Boise St is exactly the same Oregon team which showed up in Pasadena today. If they don't get their shit together pretty soon here, holy crap, the Big 10 is actually going to win a big game.

C'mon, Oregon, this is the Big 10 in a Rose Bowl. Try and remember that, 'k?

:twisted:

Three notes:

1-Terelle Pryor has way too many tats.

2-The stadium looks to be about 55% red, 45% green and gold.

3-There have been way too few cheerleader shots.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Remember when Oregon used to be cool for the uniforms they had, back in late 90's?

Now, it's just sad.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

One would think that with that many color combinations from which to choose, they'd come up with more than one or two which aren't hideous.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The Oregon band should just start playing "Conquest" and "Fight On" to scare OSU into remembering who and where they are.

:evil:

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That's a TD. Blount's knees were on OSU defenders, not the ground. Score one for The Thug.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Pac-10 is the worst BCS conference in the country outside of the Big East. The Big-10 is by far the most underated conference. The SEC is the biggest fraud.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wicked smart post, there.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Well, that was a rather enormous unforced error by LaThug. Fumble a perfectly good handoff, then kick it all the way through the endzone for a touchback.

Nah, that wasn't a huge play in the game, not at all, you big douche.

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Pryor looks like a real quarterback out there today. I don't know if it's Pac-10 defense or if he's improving, but Buckeye fan has to be encouraged.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

With that miss it should be ballgame. It's going to take a turnover or something freaky for Oregon to get it done now.

Pryor still throws like a girl, but Oregon just cannot bring the guy down. He keeps making plays after Oregon gets their mitts on him.

Huge, huge win for Ohio St. Congrats, Buckeyes.

Fucking Oregon. Part of winning the Pac 10 means beating the Big 10 in the Rose Bowl too, you garishly garbed cock burps.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: Fuck, I'm pumped. I mean, the atmosphere around here... it's like it's a national holiday or something.
I hate it when my holiday gets ruined by a bloody plunger.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:lol:

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

I am happy...

Hold Oregon to 28 points...check
Win Rose Bowl...check
Get a little national respect back...check
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

L45B wrote:Before you know it, the clock will strike zero, the California sun will set on the Pacific, and your offense will still be on the sidelines, only at this point watching the far more storied and superior program celebrating a comfortable victory.
Don't say I didn't warn ya.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Here was your ballgame...

Ohio St Oregon

1st Downs 26 12

3rd down efficiency 11-21 2-11

4th down efficiency 1-1 2-2

Total Yards 419 260

Passing 266 81

Comp-Att 23-38 9-20

Yards per pass 6.3 3.9

Rushing 153 179

Rushing Attempts 51 33

Yards per rush 3.0 5.4

Penalties 5-39 7-59

Turnovers 1 2

Fumbles lost 0 1

Interceptions thrown 1 1

Possession 41:37 18:23

The Ohio St offense simply dominated this game. They kept the Oregon offense on the sidelines.

-The game turned on LaThug's fumble through the endzone.

-Except for a missed chipshot FG and LaThug's stupid fumble, the Oregon offense scored more than a point a minute of possession. They still nearly did anyway.

-The Oregon D simply had no answer for Pryor. They couldn't get him down, and he killed them once he broke the pocket. The Oregon D could not get off the field. Helluva job by the OSU O-line, and Pryor limited his mistakes while making a lot of plays.

The OSU D did a decent job, but it was the OSU O which won this game. They dictated everything.

Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dinsdale wrote:If the Chestnuts hold Oregon to 28, I'll eat my Ducks hat.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The one thing about this game, even as a Pac 10 guy, hey, it's hard to root against the Ohio St guys here. You guys have had to swallow a ton of shit in recent years, so good for you guys and your program to get this monkey off your backs. 88 and the rest of you, you've all been fantastic throughout this dismal run. To see you get one now, it's difficult to be too upset about it...especially knowing how pleased you must be that it came at the expense of Dins. :lol: Probably the only thing more satisfying would've been if it'd come against a Meatgrinder team, right? Or would it have been even more satisfying had it come against USC?

Hmmm. Who would you guys rather beat at this point, USC or SECBSH?

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Van wrote:The OSU D did a decent job, but it was the OSU O which won this game. They dictated everything.
I would say the OSU D did a little bit better than decent. Thanks to Ohio State's extremely shitty kickoff coverage, Oregon's average starting position was their own 41 (while tOSU's was their own 13). Based on that, I'd say it was pretty damn impressive that the Buckeyes held that juggernaut Oregon offense to only 17 points.

But yes, ball control and time of possession had a lot to do with that as well.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

L45B, no offense, but had Oregon's kicker not missed that chipshot FG and had Blount not inexplicably fumbled then kicked it through the endzone Oregon has either 23 or 27 points in only eighteen or so minutes of possession. Oregon's O put puts on the board, given what little time they had with the ball.

Their D got completely owned, and that's what won the game for OSU.

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Pts per minute...that is borderline M2 territory...who gives a flying fuck...OSU's O controlled clock and the D played well...that would be the best D oregon saw all year...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Oregon's D got owned in a lot of games this year. And they didn't exactly pride themselves on winning the TOP battle all season either. But typically, it didn't matter because they could score at will on just about every team they played.

Ohio State's defense did today what it did all season. They didn't give up the big play and they were opportunistic. And they had to defend a short field most of the game. I'd say they were just as responsible for the win as Pryor and the offense. Great team effort sans the coverage teams-- they were piss poor.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

buckeye_in_sc wrote:Pts per minute...that is borderline M2 territory...who gives a flying fuck...OSU's O controlled clock and the D played well...that would be the best D oregon saw all year...
When it's nearly forty-two minutes to eighteen and OSU's O was converting on third down all night it was clearly their offense which won this game. They kept the Oregon O on the bench. The D did well enough, but they didn't dominate nearly the way their O did.

TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

88 wrote:That purple sky at the end of the game nearly brought me to tears. Rack the Rose Bowl. That will never get old.
Coming from someone who just spent Christmas at the in-laws in Pasadena, you should never pass up that opportunity. That is one of the more beautiful areas of L.A. Congrats on the win 88.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

TenTallBen wrote:
88 wrote:That purple sky at the end of the game nearly brought me to tears. Rack the Rose Bowl. That will never get old.
Coming from someone who just spent Christmas at the in-laws in Pasadena, you should never pass up that opportunity. That is one of the more beautiful areas of L.A. Congrats on the win 88.
Been out there twice... I'll take San Diego any day of the week.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Been out there twice... I'll take San Diego any day of the week.
I'll make sure to tell my in-laws to move to San Diego. Thanks for your input, dumbass.