It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Does That Smack Come With Chicken Soup?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Grandmothers arrested for heroin dealing
By YAAKOV LAPPIN

Two grandmothers were arrested in Ashkelon--just north of Gaza--on Tuesday morning for allegedly peddling large amounts of heroin to other drug dealers in the South.

The arrests came a few hours after Ashkelon police detectives received intelligence on a 68-year-old woman said to be heavily involved in the heroin trade.

A subsequent police raid on her home uncovered 43 grams of heroin stashed in a shoe that had been placed in a cupboard - 100 times more than the amount of heroin defined by law as enough for personal use, a crime that carries a far less severe penalty.

During her interrogation, the suspect allegedly incriminated a second woman involved in the heroin network, leading officers to launch a second raid in Ashkelon to arrest a 63-year-old grandmother.

Both women have been accused by police of supplying hundreds of thousands of shekels worth of the drug to "drug stations" - apartments in which dealers divide up the goods and often add other chemicals to increase their street value - in Ashkelon and the surrounding areas.

"The 68-year-old suspect has no criminal background. She works as a cleaner, servicing private homes. She wanted to increase her income, since the funds from her pension were insufficient," a Lachish Subdistrict Police source told The Jerusalem Post.

During one of her cleaning jobs, the 68-year-old woman met the second suspect, who suggested a novel way for her to earn extra cash.

"She told her, 'I'll get you drugs, and you sell them on,'" the police source said.

"She was told she would be selling the stuff to drug dealers, not individual buyers. She started selling the drugs in large quantities, not only in Ashkelon but in surrounding communities. She broadened her network over the past few months and became a real wholesale heroin supplier," the source added.

Police said they did not yet know how much of the drug the women had peddled between them to other dealers, but said that the quantity was huge.

Each unit or "hit" of heroin costs NIS 50, and the 68-year-old woman is suspected of earning approximately NIS 30,000 a month, the police source estimated.

Police will attempt to gather evidence against dealers who purchased the drugs.

The elder of the two suspects "was not surprised" when officers showed up at her home, the source added, saying, "She expressed regret."

Selling heroin carries a 20-year maximum jail penalty.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Does That Smack Come With Chicken Soup?

Post by smackaholic »

Toddowen wrote: I'll be somewhat interested to read of how in the world this story could possibly be spun by you as having any revelance to the major international problems of the day, or of how this will justify the pursuit of nuclear weapons by Iran for the sole purpose of obliterating Israel.

Let's have it.....this should be good.
I'll be completely uninterested. I think I speak for pretty much every poster and most of their trolls in this shithole.

Paging the trots ferry. Trots ferry please answer the white courtesy phone.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Look, I'm just asking if chicken soup--and whiny advice--might come with that smack, that's all. Now if you actually believe that Iran is looking to nuke Israel as soon as possible than you also probably believed the Warren Commission Report, and that Russians were ready to invade from Canada during the 1950's, and that flight 77 actually hit the pentagon, etc. In other words, you're pathetic dupes.

Iran has every right to develope nuclear power--or nuclear weaponry. After all, their neighbors like Pakistan and India have them--all perfectly legal. And of course the rogue ganster state of Israel has more than 200 illegal nukes, complete with delivery systems. And why does the apartheid stae need its illegal nukes? Presumably, the armies of Lebanon and ......Syria...and......whatever, enemies! have not been brutalized enough with the full conventional arsenal provided by the U.S. It's a joke of course, just like the image of Israel as a thriving democracy of hearty settlers and sweet old ladies.

Wake the fuck up, tools! :meds:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, Hitler would agree with you--in fact he said basically the same thing in Mein Kampf. And you think the Israelis are smart?
Before God was, I am
Katy

Post by Katy »

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure, Hitler would agree with you--in fact he said basically the same thing in Mein Kampf. And you think the Israelis are smart?

Go fuck yourself with a lava flow, and circumsize jew cocks for their old men for the rest of your miserable semen spatted shit existance, you less than worthless barrell of decaying aids puss
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Just let me know if you need me to drop the word "jew" as a verb in this thread.

I'll kick this fucker up a notch.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Forget it.

Just TROTS this piece of shit.
Why don’t you just STFU.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure, Hitler would agree with you--in fact he said basically the same thing in Mein Kampf. And you think the Israelis are smart?

yes, the US wants to enforce it's rights for its citizens to live in a country where liberty is championed and protected.

go get fucked.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

"Kike Master to Jew Base 7...Kike Master to Jew Base 7...THE KNISH IS UNDERCOOKED...I say again...THE KNISH IS UNDERCOOKED...proceed with operation HEBREW TAKEOVER..."
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

'Sup M-fake? Still pretending to be alive? I notice you quickly called for the censorship of the news of the twinkling party from Ashkelon (nice town :D ) supplying the other smack dealers in the region with their junk. It's just business as usual in the fake race-state, but you want to TROTS that fact immediately. Sure you do you pansy little creep. But guess what? :)

It's only getting worse for the insane "settlers" and Ecstasy asshole Eurotrash disco mavens in Tel Aviv. Or what...did you think it was legit? Did you really think that a bunch of lunatic terrorists like Begin and Shamir and Sharon could succeed in their demented vision? That there was some solvency in their criminality?
Before God was, I am
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:It's just business as usual in the fake race-state, but you want to TROTS that fact immediately... Or what...did you think it was legit? Did you really think that a bunch of lunatic terrorists like Begin and Shamir and Sharon could succeed in their demented vision? That there was some solvency in their criminality?
Far be it from me to speak for marty or anyone else, but my guess is that he didn't think any of those things. Going out on a limb here, it's likely the TROTS suggestion stemmed from his and most everyone else here having the give-a-shit meters pegged to the left.
"I see everything twice!"
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong, Smackie--everyone is always interested in whatever crazy shit is going on in that fake religio/race state apartheid experiment--and you know it..

Sure, most of the inane right wing hacks here really don't want to face up to just what their tax dollars have supported, but that's just standard denial--extending far beyond these amusing little asides. Look, Israel has brought us 60 years of geo-political instability, their minions here--PNAC, etc.--fomented the Iraq invasion after the Israelis somehow orchestrated 9/11 (or were those five Mossad agents just dancing in NJ because they had ants in their pants? :) ) The "settler" state is currently poised--pushing as hard as they can--for an attack on Iran. Israel is a ghastly war-mongering fear saturated hive of crime and desperation, and Blue China granny is just business as usual. Same with Marty, who routinely offers tiny snippets and expects...? Whatever, the day he starts backing up anything he suggests (he doesn't really say anything) will be the first. Carry on. (pssst..need a kidney? :wink: )
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Same with Marty, who routinely offers tiny snippets and expects...?

Here's a snippet. You suck balls.

Seriously, seek professional help.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Wrong, Smackie--everyone is always interested in whatever crazy shit is going on in my delusional anti-semetic fantasyland--and you know it..
Not really.

Take your meds.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey look! It's double hollow snippets--from two total frauds.

Sure, Ziodog, pretend your idiotic "politics" are not in fact hinged on the demented race state experiment. Sure, we believe you. :D

And M-tyrd, when are you going to actually grow a pair and quit being such a mincing little schmekl? Oy vey!

Now look, if you need some smack, some Ecstasy, some guns, or you just want to squat in some Palestinian's confiscated apartment, just roll up to Tel Aviv, show your circumcised lil' willy and start having fun! 8)
Before God was, I am
Katy

Post by Katy »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Hey look! It's double hollow snippets--from two total frauds.
Frauds? Dude, you're a human cock target. It's a role you not only love, but seek out.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure, Ziodog, pretend your idiotic "politics" are not in fact hinged on the demented race state experiment. Sure, we believe you. :D
Consider painting a mural on your walls with your brain matter. For the love of God, please leave no note.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:just roll up to Tel Aviv, show your circumcised lil' willy and start having fun! 8)
Your repressed homoerotic fantasies are finally emerging. It's all the government's fault and a conspiracy against you, of course. We're all in on it. But you knew that already, right? :meds:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Wrong, Smackie--everyone is always interested in whatever crazy shit is going on in my delusional anti-semetic fantasyland--and you know it..
Not really.

Take your meds.
Solid take. Took you years to put that effort together, but props to you, nonetheless.
Actually I've been trying to get him to go back into therapy for a while now.

Nicky, your doctor's getting worried. Call him.

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Is someone down a kidney? :D

C'mon..we know "Katy" doesn't even exist, and we know Ziodog is the same tedious creep who's been sucking Reagan's fossilized balls since Oliver North got hammered in his ludicrous attempt to gain office...and...who the fuck are you assholes? :P What are you?

Seriously, you are the lamest and tamest and weakest and most walking wounded idiotic cowards since pastor Ted Haggard. And that's not even worth comment..
Before God was, I am
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

We're ZOG, Fool.

And we're watching you.

ImageImage
Katy

Post by Katy »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:C'mon..we know "Katy" doesn't even exist
You found me out. I'm really a government agent hired by The Deciders for the sole purpose of sending you into further depths of insanity.

Now that you've discovered me, my contract is now null and void.
TIGRDOG
Jake

Post by TIGRDOG »

lantern is interesting. tell me about chicken soup. you are quit correct. "katy" is really a bot. wait....ok. it's b46-hq
DRILL HERE.. DRILL NOW.. VAS TIER ------ REBDOG
Katy

Post by Katy »

My "Automated Chat Applet" title must have clued him in.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Amazing what they can do with those robo-voices these days.
"I see everything twice!"
Katy

Post by Katy »

True, Smackie. It's no wonder The Deciders have maxed out PSU's credit cards. Technology is expensive.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Supposedly, Ted haggard, while being plowed by a gay masseuse was reciting some verses from Acts--and when the meth kicked in he screamed out "Rack the trolls"! Now it may be an apocryphal anecdote, but we know what he meant! 8)

Now enough of your boring tidbits, let's get back to the real world..

Israel Threatens Palestinian Phone Service Over War Crimes Claims

Israel is threatening to kill off a crucial West Bank economic project unless the Palestinian Authority withdraws a request to the International Criminal Court to investigate alleged Israeli crimes during last winter's Gaza war.

Shalom Kital, an aide to defence minister Ehud Barak, said today that Israel will not release a share of the radio spectrum that has long been sought by the Palestinian Authority to enable the launch of a second mobile telecommunications company unless the PA drops its efforts to put Israeli soldiers and officers in the dock over the Israeli operation.

"It's a condition. We are saying to the Palestinians that 'if you want a normal life and are trying to embark on a new way, you must stop your incitement," Mr. Kital said. "We are helping the Palestinian economy but one thing we ask them is to stop with these embarrassing charges."

As long as the Wataniya Mobile company is unable to begin its operations, communications costs are likely to remain inordinately high for Palestinian businesses and individuals. But thwarting the company benefits four unauthorized Israeli operators who make sizeable profits in the Palestinian market using infrastructure they have set up in the illegal Israeli settlements across the West Bank.

Sure, this is the crime state you're shamelessly and gleefully (sort of like Palin) supporting. Good luck looking in the mirror!
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Katy

Post by Katy »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Supposedly, Ted haggard, while being plowed by a gay masseuse was reciting some verses from Acts--and when the meth kicked in he screamed out "Rack the trolls"! Now it may be an apocryphal anecdote, but we know what he meant! 8)
What's the trolls?

Russ wasn't paying as much as The Deciders. I'm afraid you're stuck with me until the Deciders terminate my employment.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

I've said I wasn't really here from the start...

Diogenes

Mycroft Holmes has got nothing on me.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

R-Jack wrote: We are people who want to see you die in a grease fire.
I'll settle for "industrial accident" or even "tragic boating mishap".
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon M-fake, step your game up! A mere "accident"? Surely you can do better. How about sending over Irv Rubin from the JDL to plant a bomb in my house? :shock:

Oh that's right, he was whacked by the Mossad while awaiting a very embarrassing trial..carry on (Need a kidney? 8) )

Jewish Militant 'Brain Dead' after Suicide Attempt
November 5, 2002

Irv Rubin, leader of the Jewish Defense League, a militant Zionist group with a long record of terrorist activities, was declared "brain dead and on life support" after attempting suicide on Monday, Nov. 4, in the federal detention center in Los Angeles where he was being held. He reportedly slashed his throat with a razor blade and then jumped or fell over a railing to a concrete floor 20 feet below.

Rubin, 57, was awaiting trial together with another JDL activist, Earl Krugel, on charges that they were preparing to blow up a mosque, the Muslim Public Affairs Council in Los Angeles, and the district office of US Representative Darrell Issa (R.-Calif.), a grandson of Lebanese immigrants.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Nice title, douchebag.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No prob, but forget about calling Earl Krugel, cuz he didn't make it to trial either 8)

The secret hearing last month was the latest twist in the tale of the violent deaths of Irv Rubin and Earl Krugel, two local Jewish Defense League activists arrested in 2001 for a plot to bomb a Culver City mosque — both of whom died while in custody.

Krugel’s widow, Lola Krugel, wants to know how and why her husband, a Reseda dental technician, was placed in an exercise yard with David Frank Jennings, a known skinhead and alleged Aryan Brotherhood acolyte, who crushed Krugel’s skull with a chunk of concrete just three days after Krugel arrived.

Also unavailable (dead)
Before God was, I am
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Just a couple of noble martyrs to ZOG's inevitable victory.

RIP, My Brothers.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Krugerand and Rubbit.

Pray for them.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Krugerand and Rubbit.
ZOG is not amused, my diminutive Canadian friend.

And besides, The Almighty doesn't listen to goyim anymore than we do.

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:No prob, but forget about calling Earl Krugel, cuz he didn't make it to trial either 8)
He plead guilty and was serving a 20 year sentence in Federal prison, dumbfuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Before God was, I am