Texans/Titans

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Texans/Titans

Post by Go Coogs' »

This is probably the greatest game I've seen in my life.

Lots of offense, nasty defense, fights, controversy, THE BIG PLAY, etc.

Holy shit.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Re: Texans/Titans

Post by Harvdog »

The Oilers go down!!!!! I love it. Texans looked like the team we were expecting on offense. JJ played great for Kevin Walter. The defense gave up 3 plays. It was 21 points. Bush needs to fix those errors. LB's are fast. Cushing and Ryans looked solid. After last week, I expected the Texans to quit, they showed heart instead. Bring on Jax and Oakland. We could be 3-1 to start the season!
Last edited by Harvdog on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Go Coogs' wrote:This is probably the greatest game I've seen in my life.

Did you just start watching the NFL this year?

34-31 your final. Most people picked Tennessee in this game.....this is just not going like it was for the Titans. Schaub broke out with four TD passes today. Big win for Houston ...a two game home stretch vs. Jackoffville and the Raiders will work in their favor.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Go Coogs' wrote:This is probably the greatest game I've seen in my life.

Lots of offense, nasty defense, fights, controversy, THE BIG PLAY, etc.

Holy shit.
That game is right up there with Boise-OU, USC vs. Vince Young, and 19-10. The Titans kicked us in the teeth and we finally got tough and kicked back.

Crappy rule, though on the Jacoby fumble. Right up there with the Tuck rule in levels of stupidity.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.